It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Fund Me- Chemtrail testing?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

Its amazing that not actually providing proof to what you say is allowed to be accepted by people at all. You make outlandish claims with nothing but your amateurish point of view as a source but proceed to belittle members who have researched and provided actual substance to the conversation at hand? Thats just absurd. You obviously lack any argument in this matter and are poorly informed to even give an opinion. You can have one, but you lack any resources or insight to offer.

what a poor display.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds

originally posted by: mrthumpy

originally posted by: and14263
Do it. Set it up. Great idea.

You won't see any donations from the Chemmys though.

Tempted to set one up myself and just pocket any money donated.

Another fine example of your ethics and integrity.

Thank you for sharing.

Well there seems to be an endless supply of the scientifically challenged willing to hand over their hard earned to the chemtrail peddlers so I might as well get in on that gravy train

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
just get samples from the rain. this is what the guy in Brisbane did in 2012

______beforeitsnews/chemtrails/2012/10/aluminium-strontium-barium-in-brisbane-rainwater-2430292.html

but then you got to find someone to test it and that is another matter. a friend of mine tried to test the water in Sydney harbour and not one lab would do it in australia they ended up sending it to hamburg to get confirmation the water was highly toxic.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

______beforeitsnews/chemtrails/2012/10/aluminium-strontium-barium-in-brisbane-rainwater-2430292.html

but then you got to find someone to test it and that is another matter. a friend of mine tried to test the water in Sydney harbour and not one lab would do it in australia they ended up sending it to hamburg to get confirmation the water was highly toxic.

The problem with that is it doesn't eliminate other sources of contamination.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

just get samples from the rain.

Ground and air pollution are most of what you would get. There is no way to tell what, it any, came from above.
Taking a direct air sample at altitude, would be pure and nothing else should be there. So any contamination up there would have to have come from a plane.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Greetings:

Thank you ALL for sharing.

This debate definitely has both sides in a tither.

It seems that there is a concerted effort to not tie chemtrails with geoengineering efforts.

Which brings me to ask the question: Do the anti-chemtrail believers deny that any geoengineering is going on?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Once you look into geo-engineering, you see there are many proposed ideas. Some have been tried already. (reforestation, painting rooftops white, the rouge dumping of iron sulfates into the ocean in Canada) And so far, there isn't any evidence of SRM happening. But, the chemtrail mess clouds that issue and makes it hard to separate the ideas.

If SRM was to take place, it's proposed to be above the altitude most planes fly at. And there is no guarantee we would even see it from the ground. So if it's happening, we may not know. But since there are lots of discussions about it, they all point to planning being the main activity now. Some testing was proposed. (spice) but canceled. Hopefully, at some point, the chemtrail idiocy will leave, and we will be able to focus on something real and try to keep an eye on the real threats.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

just to point out :

ejecta from Holuhraun volcano - affected a large swathe of europe from 0 ASL to 15000m

on a more regular basis - saharan sand carried by the sirrocco wind system reaches northern france almost evey year and southern england sporadically

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

Just want to point out the fact that beforeitsnews is less credible than Alex Jones and infowars, so whatever you may think is a credible story coming from them really isn't.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Just want to point out the fact that beforeitsnews is less credible than Alex Jones and infowars, so whatever you may think is a credible story coming from them really isn't.

Oh my.

We just happen to know that the owner of BIN (an associate on another level), is quite credible.

And another friend, Zen Gardner, is treasured contributor there, and also quite credible.

Now then, the kicker for us. Because our friend Pete Santilli is a contributor on BIN, you are calling him not credible?

Having appeared on his show a number of times, we find him to be quite credible as a reporter and a Marine.

While you're at it, why not throw Patrick Henningsen under the bus, along with all of 21st Century Wire?

And because you may find stories you may not agree with on InfoWars, you are saying ALL of what is on that site is without merit?

And you are - the arbiter of news 'sources' for ATS?

However, regardless of the above, you guys are becoming quite helpful in this situation, and we appreciate your input.

As the waters become more and more muddied . . . we feel like we're on Swamp People.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Oh my.

We just happen to know that the owner of BIN (an associate on another level), is quite credible.

And another friend, Zen Gardner, is treasured contributor there, and also quite credible.

Now then, the kicker for us. Because our friend Pete Santilli is a contributor on BIN, you are calling him not credible?

Having appeared on his show a number of times, we find him to be quite credible as a reporter and a Marine.

Would any of them contribute to the chemtrail testing campaign?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This isn't a conspiracy against you, it's the general consensus of those who actually check facts given for news sources.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Oh my, this Zen Gardner? www.zengardner.com...

If so, that's the most liberal use of the word credible I've ever seen.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Oh my, this Zen Gardner? www.zengardner.com...

If so, that's the most liberal use of the word credible I've ever seen.

Yup, that be him… As if you could wish to hold a candle to Zen's writings.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

He's pushing flat Earth theory. You call that credible?

No matter how skillful his writing, if he's pushing bull# it's still bull#.

Flat Earth is bull#.

#foulwindsbreakin
edit on 16-4-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: inadvertent screen tap on reply before finished

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

So you would rather be lied to as long as it's done with pretty words?
Interesting. It explains a lot.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I bet the water was NOT highly toxic - at least not from those elements, since they are actually completely natural and you expect them in water normally!!

There are plenty of labs in Aus will test water - this PDF shows the address of one such lab in Brisbane.

If you don't know enough to be able to research that what makes you think your "research" into "toxic harbour water" is any better??!!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Oh my.

Well the PTB at ATS don't - anything sourced solely from BIN is considered a hoax by default - see this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Oh my, well that does explain a lot.

While you're at it, why not throw Patrick Henningsen under the bus, along with all of 21st Century Wire?

And because you may find stories you may not agree with on InfoWars, you are saying ALL of what is on that site is without merit?

SO now where did I say any of those people weren't credible, because I know I didn't.

Now as far as BIN...let's just look at a few of their headlines shall we.

GIGANTIC Wormhole Appears Over Ukraine You Gotta See This

★PLANET X IT’S HUGE, IT’S BAD, IT’S HERE – Latest Nibiru Planet X Updates April 2015

Breaking New Release: Did the Antichrist Just Secretly Reveal Himself To Israel As Their Messiah? According To Highly Regarded Rabbinical Commentaries, He Did! (Stunning New VIdeo Release)

That was from their top stories page.

But your right they are as credible as can be.

And you are - the arbiter of news 'sources' for ATS?

Never claimed to be, but as I showed above...they are a known BS site around these parts.
edit on 18-4-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul
well after the report came back commercial fishing was banned
www.dpi.nsw.gov.au...

and the levels in the rain water report from brisbane were way above normal levels compared to what is allowed to be released the strontium and barium were 0.11 above normal levels which is 0.01 and the zinc was about 2.5 above,
why do you argue when the facts are there right in front of you

there are numerous reports of militaries spraying the air to make populations sick I don't know if maybe you enjoy other people suffering or something or think that your governments are not being run by psychotic maniacs.

I do believe our populations should be segregated we need to take all the people that think harming others is ok and put them on their own continent if they want to screw people over then they should be doing it to people of a like mind not harming people by reducing peoples IQS and then smashing them.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

well after the report came back commercial fishing was banned
www.dpi.nsw.gov.au...

Due to elevated levels of dioxins, in a somewhat specific area. Is it caused directly by industry or for some inexplicable reason they're collecting the dioxins from the manufacturing plants and spraying it all over the world to target the bay, primarily West of the bridge, via rivers that flow into it?

Do you have any 'football' scores to support your beliefs?

Do you have any input on the testing idea? [AKA the thread topic]

How much is the truth worth to you? (don't answer that here, the question is just put forth for your consideration)

edit on 18-4-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join