It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did You Sense an Overwhelming Darkness Last Wednesday?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
A few times a year you have one of those days yes.
Nothing special, as happened before and will happen again.
Makes you realize how you are not connected anymore.

ETA:

I never see it as a complete Darkness. It is just something is different, it is more basic, more primitive. But Darkness no, as I don't see the enlightened part on other days. Just being raw.

That wouldn't describe my experience which was as dark as you can get.

But it does sound like you have a lovely life. And more power to you for that.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

I can't recall if I felt off on that day, but on the morning of the next day I can sure tell you I felt sick as hell. I was throwing up all morning long which is unusual for me. The weird thing is I felt fine the next day.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Yes, I felt it. Thursday morning I even fell out of bed. I reached to turn off the alarm clock, my legs cramped up and somehow I fell out of bed.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
For me I know I woke up with a really bad headache for those three days. 31,1,2. I also noticed that a lot of my friends on fb were actually posting things like they were in a foul mood and didn't know why and a lot of anxiety attacks too which I don't normally seem them post as a rule. So that was rather strange. I just know I have slept and slept quite a bit and I really have nothing to be tired about. Just wrote if off to try and get rid of the headaches.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

Mine was a little different. I was going through scenarios of different beings on this planet destroying it or putting themselves into extinction. In all scenarios, the animals or persons were very intelligent and they caused their demise because of their ability to manipulate their environment improperly. I think an ecologist must have been overseeing this set of dreams. My brain went through many hundreds of years oversight in every case, at super fast speed, predicting the outcome. The more advanced the race, the more possibility of destroying it's ability to survive.

Actually, upon waking I felt the dreams expressed real information being processed. Why my mind chose to run these programs I do not know. Who would think a very intelligent breed of cats could even destroy their environment. Before I had this dream I had thought dumb animals would be the ones to destroy their environment.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

The question is, why did you let it control your feelings? You probably made this thread because you now was aware of it.

Next time you experience it you hopefully remember and try to change it, at least for your own psyche and the ones around you. Same as the days when everyone is just happy without any reason. Of course enjoy it but I always have described them as the days someone has put something in the water and everyone is having this happy trip.

Next time, ride the wave and be aware it doesn't take you to places you didn't want to get.

And yes, my life is lovely, waking up with a smile everyday (at least a mental smile, my body doesn't always like the early morning alarmclock but it has been a couple of years when i woke up with a bad mood.)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I have to chime in here. The night of the 1st/morning of the 2nd something very dark happened to me. My experience was similar to what others have mentioned. I don't normally ever get sick (nauseated) like others have mentioned on this thread, but here's what happened to me:

I went to talk to one of my relatives that night. All of a sudden, it felt like I was being influenced by something very dark. My attitude got a whole new level of negative. I am usually a pretty positive person (as much as I can be). This relative told me that I had totally ruined her night by the things that I said. We got in a little bit of an argument, and then I left the room where this argument happened. I suddenly got very sick to my stomach. The weird thing about getting sick to my stomach is the fact that something like that only happens to me once and AT MOST twice a year. It was such a sick feeling, like I needed to run to the toilet. I didn't do that and it was very hard to go to sleep, because of the gut-wrenching pain. The next couple of days after this, I woke up late twice, and like one other person mentioned on this thread-I didn't have as much energy. The lack of energy lasted for about 2 days. I don't drink or anything like it at all.

The next day, I talked to that relative, and I explained that I didn't exactly "feel like myself". It was like "something came over me". This is how I relate to what the OP said about the darkness. When it happened, it was pervasive. The relative wanted to blame me, and didn't understand what had happened the next day. She finally agreed with me that I don't usually talk or act that way, and it was definitely out of the ordinary.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee
I have to chime in here. The night of the 1st/morning of the 2nd something very dark happened to me. My experience was similar to what others have mentioned. I don't normally ever get sick (nauseated) like others have mentioned on this thread, but here's what happened to me:

I went to talk to one of my relatives that night. All of a sudden, it felt like I was being influenced by something very dark. My attitude got a whole new level of negative. I am usually a pretty positive person (as much as I can be). This relative told me that I had totally ruined her night by the things that I said. We got in a little bit of an argument, and then I left the room where this argument happened. I suddenly got very sick to my stomach. The weird thing about getting sick to my stomach is the fact that something like that only happens to me once and AT MOST twice a year. It was such a sick feeling, like I needed to run to the toilet. I didn't do that and it was very hard to go to sleep, because of the gut-wrenching pain. The next couple of days after this, I woke up late twice, and like one other person mentioned on this thread-I didn't have as much energy. The lack of energy lasted for about 2 days. I don't drink or anything like it at all.

The next day, I talked to that relative, and I explained that I didn't exactly "feel like myself". It was like "something came over me". This is how I relate to what the OP said about the darkness. When it happened, it was pervasive. The relative wanted to blame me, and didn't understand what had happened the next day. She finally agreed with me that I don't usually talk or act that way, and it was definitely out of the ordinary.

This is a very good description of the feeling.

I didn't experience the nausea. But I went to some effort to re-channel the energy. Otherwise I can imagine I might have had the same reaction.

And even when I felt I had some control over the feelings my surroundings and the people I interacted with seemed charged with an unusual energy.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I felt something like that Wednesday, and it has sort of continued ever since.

I don't think I am depressed, and didn't get into this "blood moon eclipse" stuff. We had a solar eclipse a couple weeks ago, that didn't seem to be anything meaningful to me either.

But I just felt really listless, and I found my mind sort of going over "reasons life sucks", looking for an excuse to pin it on, but I am aware now there isn't anything in particular.

Today I just find myself thinking that life is so meaningless, so futile, it makes no sense to me. When I was younger, I felt there were things I had to do- there were steps to be undertaken, procreating, raising a family, learning certain skills and achieving certain things. Now I just feel like I have done all those, my kids are grown, I've done lots of stuff, and it seems so stupid that according to frigging everyone, it is imperative that I just keep struggling until I die.

I don't see why that is so important. I can't find a logical reason for it. After the age of 40, there is nothing else that one can achieve or do. I have nothing of value to offer to the world, I think I am mentally deficient, and definately handicapped by a life of choices which have limited my possibilities.

No reason to explain my whole view on this, nobody seems to relate, they just panic at the thought that I sound suicidal, but I have no plans to kill myself, I am not drowning in unhappiness. I just cannot find a logical reasoning for this default mode that it is essential to desire to survive. It seems it is so strong in most people, they cannot even consider clearly the question without an emotional reaction. I can't tell anyone around me these thoughts, it will scare them. But it makes me really low on energy and motivation.

I think it is fun to consider flights of fancy on spiritual spheres, but actually? I don't believe there is anything but this now.
Some will say, then you must find something to believe in! But look at that ridiculous logic- find something to believe in, which will validate living as meaningful, so that you can keep on living. Which in itself carries the notion that there is something intrinsically important about living before you choose the belief to support that. The belief is just an excuse to follow the drive.

I am not feeling the drive, and cannot remember ever having felt it, except perhaps on a deep level when younger, and I used the concept of having some sort of "duties" to humanity, or to certain loved ones to explain it. Those are no longer valid though. I don't know if there is some sort of dip in the collective consciousness, if others are also feeling not interested in life (or worse). But for the moment, I am not out of this and find it hard to imagine being so in the future.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I can relate. I'm well over 40. In fact I had a birthday on April 2nd. Sorry my birthday didn't go well for everyone. 😞

I've been having a tough time too. I've been fighting the darkness in my dreams, and even though I have some powerful friends, I've been losing ground. I'm an aries, and no stranger to spiritual war, but I'm tired and wounded. And I started smoking again.

Despite all that, the Oracle gives me good readings so I am hanging on.

I made a thread about my dream that night, which I normally don't do.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

👣

edit on 693Monday000000America/ChicagoApr000000MondayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

There was a disturbance in the force. We tend to feel the ULF's more, which occur pre- and post earthquake.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

99km ENE of Hihifo, Tonga
2015-03-30 08:48:26 UTC15.5 km deep
109km NE of Hihifo, Tonga
2015-03-30 08:18:00 UTC11.5 km deep
56km SE of Kokopo, Papua New Guinea
2015-03-29 23:48:31 UTC41.0 km deep

edit on 6/4/15 by soficrow because: tnkr

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I've been having those feelings as well. To the point where I feel like maybe something is going to happen soon and i better start appreciating my family even more. I am hugging my kids more and telling them I love them. I also have told the person I love how much he means to me and that I love him despite everything we went through. I don't want to call it a sense of impending doom but there seems to be a much more feeling of appreciation that is being brought out. It's been kind of hard to shake off this feeling. Not to mention the feeling of detachment getting more stronger every day.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

I started smoking again too.
Happy Birthday, by the way.

I just feel... tired. Tired of battling. Always little battles. Everyday. I don't know how I found the enthousiasm to face them up to now. I realize I hate my job. Like, seriously hate it. How meaningless it is to be trying so hard to understand these people and try to communicate with them each day.

I spent Wednesday through Sunday night amongst people who are obsessed with everything American, and who talk to me like I am some sort of icon to worship, because I am american. I really hate that. I hate that my husband shows me off like a prized possession brought back from the Holy Land. Jesus. It's so stupid.

But then there's my cat, meowing to go outside, he needs me to open the door for him. So... there's that.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Stay strong!

Lots going on..

Try to find beauty in what is perceived as mundane and un-exciting. It's always there, just beyond our perspectives. We like to simplify everything to make 'sense' of it, but we can eventually convince ourselves that limited perspective is all there is..

Everyone is involved in a battle without seeing the battlefield.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Yep, your cat needs you. And I could use some help taking care of these baby lions that came out of my crazy frickin' skull. They are roaming the collective unconscious somewhere. Looking at your avatar makes me think you are right for the job.

👣

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Stay strong!

Lots going on..

Try to find beauty in what is perceived as mundane and un-exciting.

Why?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I didn't think much of it at the time, but I have a serious job possibility on the table at the moment, and I am waiting to hear whether it will be yes or no. On Wednesday, the HR Dept. called me just to let me know they hadn't forgotten about me and that they expected a decision by the end of the week, so I spent the next two days all nervous. By now, I feel like I'm being trolled.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Try to send out positive thoughts and think that if you don't get the job.. there is probably something much better for you out there. Possibly something you will enjoy doing better AND higher pay. Good luck

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
YES. YES I DID. I was incredibly...unhappy that day. Really on edge especially toward the evening. I also felt weird last night before the blood moon. but i also didn't sleep the night before that so i think much of my anxiety was because of that. Even still, I've noticed some days have a weird vibe as of late that I am unfamiliar with. Signs of the times I suppose.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Actually it has been going on for a while, but it has passed.

www.foxnews.com...

The impact of solar flares on the human mood and psyche

www.commdiginews.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join