It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did You Sense an Overwhelming Darkness Last Wednesday?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

You explained that with good imagery. That is exactly it..
I feel like I know why I've had so much dejavu, and synchronysity..
And Why I remember things that seem to come from other timelines..

It's because energy shot up my spine. And I was The Golden light.
Ever since then life has been odd to say the least.
This is my story.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby
WTF!!!! i havent cried for years and just shed a tear and my hair is standing just from reading the first/initial/op post !
I shiver giganticly too!

Only read the OP or#1 or what you net savages call it and was gonna reply that 1 hour before April 1 I started feeling very different, first time that has happened, not darkness, but better, in my whole body. I think it lasted until April 2.

Freaky!!!! wtffffffffffffffff.
edit:.. for more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! screw it, words is not enough.

edit on 7-4-2015 by zipang00 because: wut da fuq

edit on 7-4-2015 by zipang00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Yes, I can tell you that since we're all connected as one... That night I had something terrible happen to me, Which wasn't "fixed" till about a day later while in deep meditation, I drove out darkness and declared there is nothing else than love I want in this life, and love is all that exists. Maybe the pureness of the love energy put out from my heart chakra drove darkness from some of it's deepest dark?

Now wouldn't that have been cool.

Put your tinfoil hat on.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Recharging power. 🔋

How about you guys?

👣

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Nope

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

The truth is...

Most everyone was sketchy that day because they were sub consciously worried about being fooled and/or pranked, which is an insult to the conscious of an involved person taking life seriously.

Probably because, it had happened numerous times on that particular day for their entire lives, yet they do not bring attention to it.

Carry on, grasshopper..

The truth is, not everyone - or anyone that I know - reacts to April's Fool like that. I happen to like it, always did; it's a lovely ancient tradition that I always look forward to.
(But there are rules, of course - no joke should be cruel, in any way - and some people seem to struggle with basic emotional decency. Like, maybe, the OP's late neighbor.)

OP - maybe it was just the full moon.
It can have a powerful effect on many people. Ask any policeman or ER staff.

And since you're "collecting" experiences, I have to say I felt quite well - relaxed - on that day; still do.
Didn't notice anyone else around me feeling particularly oppressed either.

edit on 8-4-2015 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AdAstra

I never know it's april fools day, and I've never been pranked..

MY day to me.. Was a Wednesday in which I had to work..

I came online and I noticed it was april fools day because someone made a post about it, in some way. wait.. It was the German flying wings dude... A fake story from years and years ago.. Also originially from april fools day..

I have no reaction to the day.. Nothing subconscious..

For me it was all normal, and no one else around me ever mentioned it.. It was all normal..

And then I got so sick I couldn't work.. I thought I had food poisoning from the vending machine roast beef sandwhich.

It wasn't the only weird day... In fact my days got weirder and weirder all through Sunday.. All Darkness. But I am a Scorpio and darkness is fine.. I liked it all except that wednesday.. That was killer.. 3 different people, including my supervisor asked me to go home... This was not in my head.. I need that money.. I somehow stayed at work. Went to the bathroom a few times.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Ahh. Creepy indeed.

I was about to go to bed when I heard what I thought was my own voice through a cellphone saying, "Wait a while..." but in a serious demeanor.

It's probably just stress because I was about to hit the sack / pillow. It was just to my right ear. No device here, just bedding. It was also pretty loud and clear. Enough to startle me a bit, but not scare my panties off.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: headb

Have you ever had anything like this happen before? For example, I never have heard "voices in my head" so to speak but sometimes I will have a very loud, sudden thought that will jump out at me that has no correlation to anything I'm doing at the moment.

I've started to think this is my higher self (or subconscious to some folks)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I didn't expect much when I started this thread. Maybe a few people agreeing. And a few snide comments from the debunking crowd.

And I assumed this thread would disappear into the mists of history the day I started it.

I never expected it to stretch to five pages. Or to feature so many fascinating stories. And the debunker types have been the biggest surprise. For the most part they've been civil, some even have agreed, and none have attempted to hijack the thread.

Keep the stories coming. I loving reading and starring them.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
'Transformed Hexagram:

33 - Thirty-Three
Tun / Retreat

The tranquil Mountain towers overhead, yet remains this side of Heaven:
The Superior Person avoids the petty and superficial by keeping shallow men at a distance, not in anger but with dignity.

Such a retreat sweeps the path clear to Success.
Occupy yourself with minute detail.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Retreat in this instance is not a desperate flight in disarray, but a conscious choice to distance yourself from forces that would rob you of your peace.
It is not a surrender, but a regrouping.
Retreat from this conflict is actually an advance toward your own center.'

Seek the center, champions of Justice, courage, wisdom, strength, faith, compassion, love. I'll meet you there. I'll be the Aries waving a banner.

👣

edit on 936WednesdayuAmerica/ChicagoApruWednesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
'Transformed Hexagram:

33 - Thirty-Three
Tun / Retreat

The tranquil Mountain towers overhead, yet remains this side of Heaven:
The Superior Person avoids the petty and superficial by keeping shallow men at a distance, not in anger but with dignity.

Such a retreat sweeps the path clear to Success.
Occupy yourself with minute detail.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Retreat in this instance is not a desperate flight in disarray, but a conscious choice to distance yourself from forces that would rob you of your peace.
It is not a surrender, but a regrouping.
Retreat from this conflict is actually an advance toward your own center.'

Seek the center, champions of Justice, courage, wisdom, strength, faith, compassion, love. I'll meet you there. I'll be the Aries waving a banner.

👣

Fantastic!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazzzarus22

Yup, I did. On the morning of April 1, I received a phone call from my parent's neighbor. She said. "Your parent's house is on fire, please come quick! I ask her how on earth could this be possible and, when she couldn’t explain it, I suggested that she lay off the wine. I hung up the phone and, within a few minutes, she called back. She said. "I can see people dancing, it looks like their having a party". Her voice sounded horrible and it disturbed me terribly. I told her I'd be right over and to call the fire department.

My parent's passed away six months ago and we're still trying to sell their house. So I thought someone had broken into my parents' house and, in the process of striping the copper wire from the walls, started the house on fire.

As I turn onto my parents street I can see right away that house wasn't on fire. By now I was getting pissed , thinking my parents neighbor was playing silly tricks on me when I had an important television show to watch. I stormed next door to ask her why she had called me—and discovered that she wasn't even home!

I went back to my car and grabbed my gun and searched the entire house without finding any burglars—or any evidence of a fire. More terrified than ever, I refused to go home until she returned.

I'd still be sitting outside her house if my sister hadn't called me and told me the neighbor died three weeks ago. I'm glad I came across your post. I thought I was the only one.

Well that takes the cake, what a doozey, I haven't had a day that weird in a decade or so, and probabaly a decade before that was the time before it..... woah, do you have call display???

~back on the tread~
YES, something has been terribly wrong. I am a loving peaceful person usually, but something, a psychotic break or something happened, I was saying every mean thing ever that my abusers had said to me, no holds barred, MEAN and CRUEL, just watching it happen, for about 5 solid minutes, then I told it(me?) to buzz off and leave me (Me) alone.... told myself to get lost?? So hard to explain, nothing has ever happened like that before, and I hope it never does again!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

By allowing the edge of your perspective to be shaped by anyone other than yourself also allows these people the ability to guide that perspective. More friction on one side will cause a directional change.

When one is at least aware of those boundaries, we can feel and perceive when that friction is applied. However, most have been programed otherwise, and float like leaves on the wind.

No need to apologize... I just spent the last few days sort of question everyone on that. From whence comes the assumption that one must feel happy? Or that if they don't there is something wrong that must be changed?

I guess that falls into what you are saying, to an extent. If one imagines that a person can be programmed or influenced to have the base belief they must feel happy, and that happiness comes through certain things or situations (to have money, to feel "free", to be able to buy certain objects....) then they can be manipulated along the desires of another.

I just have a tendency to question everything, even within myself. Perhaps times of unhappiness is normal or healthy, and simply part of other processes (like change- all changes mean and end or death of something ).

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If you know anything about the MOON. She is very emotional. So, during FULL MOON, you will have sturred up emotions and mixed feelings because she is pulling on your insides, and the water inside you. You're gona feel it more now than ever before probably because our solar system is in a higher state of consciousness than most people. Listen to your feelings, they are most likely yours to let go. Its a good time to pull an all nighter! Hahah

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
No need to apologize... I just spent the last few days sort of question everyone on that. From whence comes the assumption that one must feel happy? Or that if they don't there is something wrong that must be changed?

It's fascinating to me as well. Especially because if someone wants to become happy, or find happiness, it implies that one currently is not happy. An endless circle.. When do we allow ourselves to actually find it? Would we even recognize it, truly?

I guess that falls into what you are saying, to an extent. If one imagines that a person can be programmed or influenced to have the base belief they must feel happy, and that happiness comes through certain things or situations (to have money, to feel "free", to be able to buy certain objects....) then they can be manipulated along the desires of another.

Very clever! I think it's a modern take on bread and circuses. Have people chase something through things that will never lead to what is sought. One tool in a much larger tool set though.

I just have a tendency to question everything, even within myself.

I am off the mind that this is a natural state for us. We can never be sure of our perception of "reality." We never can have the whole picture, and I believe that is because we are beings of growth (and not just physically).

Perhaps times of unhappiness is normal or healthy, and simply part of other processes (like change- all changes mean and end or death of something ).

I completely agree, happiness is one emotion in a spectrum. There is a reason for all of them! Now, contentment .. I do believe is a choice.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The only energies I felt on that Wednesday was very positive for me, since I quit my stagnant warehouse job the day after...It could been one my bosses being angry at someone ...Lol.

What it feel like, the idea of impending darkness from within or something? Like a slow, but chaotic feeling that eventually just subsided peacefully?
edit on 9-4-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

There is a certain myth or esoteric in Taoism that I believe may go or even be identified with the energy, where it is known as the "Woman(or Spirit) of the Valley" in Taoism. It is believed, from what I remember that is usually depicted as dark, or cold spirit, being a "Guardian Spirit of Sort" of a/or the valley that has something to do with the essence of life. It is even believed that this spirit existed before the earth and heavens in some taoist quotes.

Like I said, usually starts of cold and shrewd at first(Like a woman) then some how becomes..neutral or warm in a way.
www.egreenway.com...
I can't exactly remember how the quotes describe this spirit, since I read it from a tao book I read a few years ago, but it does remind me of such a thing from what I experienced.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

The only energies I felt on that Wednesday was very positive for me, since I quit my stagnant warehouse job the day after...It could been one my bosses being angry at someone ...Lol.

What it feel like, the idea of impending darkness from within or something? Like a slow, but chaotic feeling that eventually just subsided peacefully?

Not really. For me it began internally. I made some effort to center and release the feeling. I think if I hadn't done that I would have started an argument with someone. Maybe even hit someone. And I don't think I've hit anyone in decades.

After that I still sensed the feeling but it was external now. Like an emotional weather phenomena. I took a walk. And my usually neutral neighborhood had a feeling of threat and furtiveness running through it. Somewhat akin to the feeling you have in very dangerous neighborhoods.

Others I spoke to that night felt the same. Some sensed enhanced psychic or magical feelings. And I originally read it that way.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

When you felt it at peak, did it subside and become some what warm or just neutral? Where you trying to be positive against to try to scare it , or did you just let it slide where it becomes neutral like it was nothing? Or did you end up being more scared.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join