It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did You Sense an Overwhelming Darkness Last Wednesday?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Had a dream a week or so ago. Basically had to battle demons and witches out of my house. Not the first time I've dealt with dark presence in my dreams, but it was the first time my that my girlfriend Had to wake me up because I was yelling profanities and things like" get out!" ... after reading this thread I asked her what day that was..morning of April 1St. Pretty crazy.
I don't read much into dreams, when I do, it's just for fun,but this is a cool coincidence. Joined just to share with Ya.
Long time lurker, first time poster here.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I felt it as well. It's probably the changing season. Weather changes moods.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
'Transformed Hexagram:

33 - Thirty-Three
Tun / Retreat

The tranquil Mountain towers overhead, yet remains this side of Heaven:
The Superior Person avoids the petty and superficial by keeping shallow men at a distance, not in anger but with dignity.

Such a retreat sweeps the path clear to Success.
Occupy yourself with minute detail.

That's exactly what I did at work.. By the way 33 is enlightenment.. I've been thinking non stop since wednesday.. I have slept for maybe 8 hours since sunday night.. I'm not even tired.. My job is also very physical.. It's non stop walking bending crouching leaning lifting for 8 hours.. More energy just keeps flowing into me.. My sense of Smell was crazy the other day.. I cut my arm on a machine a bit.. A scratch basically.. it turned red and will scab, but it didn't drip or anything..

Well the smell of the blood was overwhelming.. I was sure everyone in the building could smell it.. And It was SO REEEDDDD... I was staring at it like I was a vampire.. I could smell blood.. I've heard the saying he could smell blood.. Now I literally get what it feels like to be a Wolf.. OMG If I was a killer wolf, that smell.. I could track you with it.. And it would be so exciting to chase you.

Then I smelled the Rain it was SOO Strong and Fresh.. Problem with that is I was inside, and it wasn't raining.. By the time I got home that night.. There was a Lovely ThunderStorm. Of course Thor is Osiris is God... Rain is purification..

Rain, is Pain, and clensing from upstairs.. Devils don't like it... Think about where there is a drought.. I think it's related.. Snakes like deserts..

You have 33 vertabrae in your spine. Anointed one.. The Golden Liquid Light that pours into the top of your skull.

It's crazy these past few days.. It's like my consciousness is just Bigger.. everything is brighter.. I can see better... My skin is healing..

I don't care what that all sounds like anymore..

People noticed my change, and 3 people called me a Man today.. In sort of a I want that kind of way.. I'm usually thought of as very childlike. And I got asked to train someone who has been working the same job as me longer than me today.. It's only beena few months.

And I havn't even begun to say the really weird thoughts.. I can make analogies.. And then go through them in my head, but not an analogy of 2 things.. I keep making more and more, and molding and shifting them, and then they fall into arrangement. And then I just Know things.

It's like my life just became a movie..

edit on 10-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeetStrats
If you know anything about the MOON. She is very emotional. So, during FULL MOON, you will have sturred up emotions and mixed feelings because she is pulling on your insides, and the water inside you. You're gona feel it more now than ever before probably because our solar system is in a higher state of consciousness than most people. Listen to your feelings, they are most likely yours to let go. Its a good time to pull an all nighter! Hahah

Umm I'm a water sign... And I feel strong emotions in my gut... No wonder I thought I had food poisoning.. I could barely move without wanting to throw up.

And I just wrote about not sleeping hardly at allll these last few days.. And I can think so clearly..

It's so intense.. I havn't been in this kind of heightened state for a long time..

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
a reply to: Specimen

There is a certain myth or esoteric in Taoism that I believe may go or even be identified with the energy, where it is known as the "Woman(or Spirit) of the Valley" in Taoism. It is believed, from what I remember that is usually depicted as dark, or cold spirit, being a "Guardian Spirit of Sort" of a/or the valley that has something to do with the essence of life. It is even believed that this spirit existed before the earth and heavens in some taoist quotes.

Like I said, usually starts of cold and shrewd at first(Like a woman) then some how becomes..neutral or warm in a way.
www.egreenway.com...
I can't exactly remember how the quotes describe this spirit, since I read it from a tao book I read a few years ago, but it does remind me of such a thing from what I experienced.

That's exactly what it's been like for me.. I don't want it to end.. essence of life...

My skin is healing, and I don't need sleep.. It's crazy.. I feel so strong. Colors and smells.. I'm just more alive.

And It seems like I know way more than I usually do.. If I think about something all I have to do is wait right now, and any thought can grow all on it's own until I just KNOW.

And things just keep jumping into my experience.. Synchronicity. Lol and now I can spell better too, and I am the worst at spelling ever..

It's all fractals... I AM.

www.youtube.com... yUdvJ2M5ttisc-MDlFoWHw

Umm I've never watched that video before.. It just sort of found me as I was typing this post..

It's the perfect example of the Synchronicity.. It keeps happening to me..

And that's why demons last time this happened to me. Not BECAUSE of the experience.. They came with it to try to scare me out of the HIGH vibe.. Don't UNDERstand.. OVERlook those little shadows.. Make them Kneel at your heel..

By the way I saw a shadow person today.... I thought that was made up George Noory stuff.. Know how I saw it??? It was Blacker than the night at 11:30PM... I live with no street lights around..

Things are getting weird..

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

I would suggest that while you may not feel tired, your body and mind might need rest all the same.

I have actually been wondering if you were ok these past few days.. While the content of your posts has been fascinating, there seems to be a frenetic, disjointed quality as well.

If all of this is a marathon, rather than a sprint, perhaps pacing yourself a bit might be wise?

I know saying things like this on a forum, to someone I don't "know" is generally frowned upon.. But I felt led to say it regardless.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

NAh man... I actually can't sleep. And my thoughts are always disjointed.. You don't know my post history. It's the way I think that causes this to happen. It's why I'm not articulate most of the time in words on paper or from my head.. But lately I've been more clear, the problem is I think WAAAYY faster than I can type and I can type fast..

Anyway.. I may be getting promoted at work because of the last few days and they want me to train someone who has been working longer.. And 3 girls called me a man in that way ya know.. I can just do everything better now. Been there 2 months.. I'm the newest employee..

I think in video imaginations not words..

I have to translate, and I think fast so I run out of time, while an idea jumps way ahead, so I skip a bit to catch up... A video contains way more information than words do, So I always feel so clumsy trying to make a video out of words..

trust me I know what needing sleep feels like. Not like this.

You don't feel energized haha..

You measure your hand with inches, ok so your hand is 8 inches long.. You measure your hand with a shoe, ok your hand is 2/3 of a shoe long.. Your shoe is 12 inches long...

Everything is relative... It's why my thoughts are so crazy.. I'm relating everything to everything...

So for instance as I was typing that, I was having other thoughts... Because I was still playign videos from work while typing.. And I said employed in my typing.. So then I wanted to show you something.. so Implore pops into my head..

And I'm like oh that's basically the same word....

Employ: give work to (someone) and pay them for it.
Implore: beg someone earnestly or desperately to do something.

I just know what things mean.. I see how things relate.. Like you study Biology so you think in very strict, linear ways.. Otherwise you can't remember all that boring stuff from the book... BIO 1 and 2 were so information dense.. But there wasn't a lot of thought travel.. I was remembering not learning so much.. And the basic Idea of Biology is stupid..

Life is a cell or multiple cells.
All cells come from other cells.

Life began on earth.. Or panspermia, but began somewhere..

Hey wait.. You just said cells come from other cells only.. So if they had to begin, they could never be!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I wouldn't have made a comparison if I didn't have a frame of reference!

Take the advice, or don't. That part isn't up to me and I have no desire to convince you.

This is just small shafts of light gracing the corner of the room.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Think as you wish.
Your wishes will be granted.

Your frame of reference that you view the world through..
It has it's own effects.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

What I was talking about was more or less an experience of some kind of external emotion, that I have felt at a few points in my life. I've had another kind of experience but I don't think they are same thing entirely. I've had various highs and lows, from being mentally acute or fine tuned to then being juggled with inner or outward turbulence.

Thoughts can be betraying at times though, also sleeps an important meditation of the day.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I understand sleep is important but you may be missing something here..
Sleep recharges your life force. It connects you to your body. Don't sleep you hallucinate..

have you ever meditated before? You get more energy that way and end up sleeping like 5 hours instead of 8.. Feeling more awake and refreshed than any 8 hours of sleep you've ever had.

This is like that, but the energy is coming from something that's not me..

If you are in a cave you are looking at shadows on the wall and thinking it's the whole world.. Turn around..

And trust me I'm too old these days to even stay up all night one night.. Can't do it.. Although not right now.. And I will Hold my ground.

I'm attracting responses like moths to a flame.. Careful now the Knight of night lights standing for what's right despite the rites writ in the laws of duality.. I won't be a casualty of causality. This is my reality.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I was simply saying I actually am aware of your post history..

Each node does indeed have its own impact. The energy that is sent out is not meant to be hoarded, but refracted. Hopefully you are not only deeply familiar with this, but actively practice it.

zap zap

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

What do you think my posts are about?

Sharing is caring.

I do so very much care..

Life is beautiful.

I could easily go be a hobbit and screw you guys.. That's not why I came here though now is it?

I mean come on, Look at my Avatar and name.. Hahahha....

I stomp on snakes..

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Strange topic over all. I find it strange that some have felt doom and others energy. I have had a really bad week or so, out of nowhere I have been anxious, short of breath, sad. I have felt unloved and unlovable, useless, that it was time for me to die, and I believe Wednesday was the day I sat and mourned my life/up coming death. It felt so real!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: homeschoolmom
Strange topic over all. I find it strange that some have felt doom and others energy. I have had a really bad week or so, out of nowhere I have been anxious, short of breath, sad. I have felt unloved and unlovable, useless, that it was time for me to die, and I believe Wednesday was the day I sat and mourned my life/up coming death. It felt so real!

You are feeling the same energy. Believe in yourself. There is a lot of darkness in this world but we are working on it. When they see what we do.. haha.. Silly Draco. Baby Draak.. Thinks you are so old.. I am older, aren't we.

If you are a mom, having kids is one of the coolest things you can do.
Raising them and teaching them.. Helping them grow..

I don't think many will see who is responding to me...

I'm taking note.

If I were to die soon.. Know that I was killed. But I won't be dead. I'll be back.
That's me... I'll take the cross hairs. Someone else will do the other parts.

What you need to do after that dark night of your soul.. Build yourself back up. You are important. What you do. It all has value. Create things.. Imagine things. Grow things.. We are at war.

Don't be afraid.
Never fear.
God is here.

I also went through that same thing. I did it on friday. It was just imagery of every way I could die over and over and just feeling so fragile and weak and dumb and blind and worthless....

It's always darkest before the dawn..

I often do that experience on my own. on purpose.. And then Rebirth. It's Fun.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

You know I had that energy you're talking about recently. I think it was mostly from getting outside and becoming more active recently. I noticed the whole thing of not needing more than 5 hours of sleep, and everything else you were talking about. Then, I started getting in front of the computer more, and noticed that things returned to the way they used to be (8 hours of sleep, less energy, etc.).

Maybe this year is the year to get more done? I have had a lot of goals that I want to accomplish, and this might just be the year for that. Agates in the river.... and many other goals. It's just the rattlers in the river that bother me... What should I do about them?

It all started with this tea that I figured out how to make this year. A synergistic blend of all-natural ingredients that basically makes me what I think I should be. I won't share the ingredients here, because someday I just might decide to sell it. The thing is though that I just don't know if it's the tea.

As I become more active this year, it seemed like a lot more synchronicity was happening.It really seemed almost supernatural, but it was only for a few days as it was starting to get warm outside (65-70 degrees). It's been colder for the most part lately, which might have something to do with me not getting as much done. I can't stand the cold. What are your tips too keep that energy flowing?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Well they have slithered in slitherin.. Draco, the vampire.. Blood sucking money grubbing energy stealing little punks...
They can only do as we let them, to a point..
The Black Hole Sun.. It will unbalance the Universe if they were to succeed. A New World Order.. A New Order of Worlds...
You must be talking of pine cones.. Fear is the biggest weakness to your throne room.

I am already being threatened for what I have said in the last few days.
Don't think they know I can SEE.

I'm exposing myself on purpose. They have my address. My 6 Dimensional Address. But you see there is a funny thing.. VAMPIRES have to be INVITED in to your house..

It's funny watching the swarm.

I have never drank any teas like the earl grey you are obviously talking about, but meditation.. It's quite cool..

The subatomic structure of reality.. The Primal Forces of Nature. This Land is My Land.

There are many Rooms in God's Mansion, but if you set one on fire, the whole house could burn..
And then there is no Karma, there is no Dharma.. If you kill God you have ULTIMATE freedom and control over your destiny.

Problem is without pain to learn from.. You shall surely die.

Tip to keep the energy flowing..
I have done nothing else but think. And tells others my thoughts. When someone comes along to press your buttons, just watch, and respond in a new energy path like you don't even see what they are getting at.. Emotions are energetic connections.. So you can rub off.. and lose your charge.. Computers drain energy. They make you focus on light.. Physical computer bad 60hz refresh rate light..

Your soul is your charge.. They want your energy.. Cell phones, Altered DNA food.. FM/AM waves.. Meditate and you can sense what makes you stronger.

Focus on you focus on us..
LOVE..

And keep the focus.. Be in Eternal Communion..

It's like being a Jedi.. You can also Jedi Mind trick yourself.. And lose the plot. Fear anger Jealousy.. They will try to incite you. Especially anger... "Now Release your Anger!" From the Snake Lord Himself. Ugly duckling mad at the world for being fair.

I have molded my life.. To do just that. But this energy wave hit me by surprise.

And this one might be a hard one for someone.. Sex.. Jedi don't do that..

But funny enough when you get on this wavelength.. It's so strong.. Your addictions fall away.. The Rainbow Road.. The rainbow bridge.. Enlightened.. Light Hearted.. Light weighs nothing, so it is light.. LIght is Light. Be like this. Weigh less than a feather. If your heart weighs less than a feather.... hehehe... Darkness is heavy.. Heavy HEavy sinking into a black hole... Light is so Light Warp Speed ahead... No Time to waste.

These Videos are cool.

The Snakes built the pyramids..

The Nuke is the destroyer of worlds.. When it shows up Time get's funky.. UFOs... It's all there..

It's funny that we are even still playing this game..

Here is thier game.. They don't mind killing everything, just to kill God. We are God.. Jupiter Rising as the Movie was called is about this.. The Rise of the King. Jupiter is God.. But he was killed.. But we are God.. the Pieces of Osiris.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Ok, that's a good reply. Thanks for taking the time. I agree with you about the computer. It's a good thing to stay away from.

I agree also with you about watching the swarm. I go out in public some days and think to myself "What are all these people doing?" I have very little in common with the people that are out there. Occasionally I do meet someone that seems like they are on the right path, but I always tend to overestimate them.

It seems like you're lucky if you can even meet 1 person that is on the right path. I think I know maybe a total of 2 people that are headed in the right direction with their health and lives in general. That is to say, 2 people besides me. There are so few out there that have the true understanding. Where do you meet people like that, and how can you tell? I'm guessing that you probably haven't met very many people like that either? Seems to be a very rare thing these days.

Best wishes to you. It's nice to talk on ATS to someone who is linked into the same synchronicity that I have been noticing off and on lately. Someone told me that 2015 was to be the year of new beginnings. That person was a psychic, and I believe what she said!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I don't know anyone to be quite honest... I mean I have my group, but I keep some distance. They are all on the upward move for sure, but certain draw backs like getting angry, and things like this.. So yea...
In the Matrix there is a scene "the woman in the red dress."

Neo is wondering about how all the other people are still plugged in.
And morpheus tells him.. Those who are not yet awake from the matrix.. they are the most dangerous. Until they wake up they are our enemy.. They will react in anger and try to dissuade you with any sort of sub conscious automatic coded responses and energies.. They don't even know they are doing it..

A subconscious defense mechanism, meant to protect the harvest.. Energy..
Reduce the entropy in your consciousness system. This is by thinking and ordering your thoughts.. The more ordered your life.. the less noise to signal ration, the less entropy.. and That's really all there is to it..

In fact I wonder if this is designed as a solo Journey.. The Internet screws them up pretty bad though. Hahaha..
Han Solo.. There is a scene where the bounty hunter shoots at him but hits the wall.. And then Han SOLO shoots back killing the bounty hunter. Well what really happens is that You can't kill someone who has their name written in the book of life.. So he dies in one world, but then he's right back there, and in this version, the shot misses.. Obviously a bounty hunter wouldnt' miss at that close range.. People didn't get the plot there...

And no matter how dark someone may be.. Or how bad your past.. Even Darth Vader becomes enlightened and lives on forever at the very end. And he killed a bunch of kids..

But anyway..

Positive emotions are taking in. Negative emotions are going out.
Positive emotions make other people positive.. Negative emotions make other people negative..

So we don't have a set amount of energy here.. We could increase the amount so high that we would live forever, never get sick, never have to sleep or eat.. We would Glow of Light, and travel the stars without a spaceship.

They are jealous little buggers. Green with envy in fact.

Oh and they will always try to get other humans to kill you. That's what all wars are about.. You see They can't kill God.. Only we can do that. They have used computer simulations to map out all human behavior and reactions.. They are gunning for us..
But I think I just have to smile.

Can't they just relax?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Oxygen Combustion Energy.. The Breath of Life.. BREATHE it in. There's your energy shot. Drink WATER. get the Right salts in the right balance, Magnesium, Sodium, calcium, potassium. This is what carries a charge in your brain. Not the same as your soul, but the brain is the computer for the body and the soul is the one sitting at the computer.. Vibrate your BONES at the TONE of OHM.

As we move forward and Time get's weirder...

Luck is like synchronicity another word.. It's highly related to imagination plus energy.. Energy is the voltage Imagination shows it where to go.. and then push the Current.

This will be how you find like minded people.. The Secret is sort of right.. But increasing the probability of seeing a Tiger, won't really make you see a Tiger if you are not near around any Tigers, and you don't travel..

The thing about friends.. Say you have 12 disciples.. One of them will stab you in the back. Hahahaha..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join