It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did You Sense an Overwhelming Darkness Last Wednesday?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
h ea a g ccae be c a becae a a de sorry,ps3 eatme and yes mercury,isin,retrogrde soanother ,month ortwo tobesafe dont tempt fate with stupidity

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

That could be true.. But didn't he say his parents were dead?

Maybe I mistook it…my impression was the neighbor was who he heard from (beyond), it was her house he searched and she is the one who had passed three weeks ago.

ETA: so did his parents, I see.

BTW, an average home has all told at least two to three hundred dollars worth of 'recycle' value copper pipe, brass fittings and electric wire in the walls. A pittance compared to the cost of repairing the damage.

Thats why the problem of people tearing out walls.
edit on 5-4-2015 by intrptr because: ETA:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Nothing here

No bad feelings here

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nrd101
h ea a g ccae be c a becae a a de sorry,ps3 eatme and yes mercury,isin,retrogrde soanother ,month ortwo tobesafe dont tempt fate with stupidity

What??

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Yep... i would agree..

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
there are sinister forces churning in the waters around us. we are merely fish among sharks.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Did You Sense an Overwhelming Darkness Last Wednesday?

Ummmmmm.....

Nope.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

we are merely fish among sharks.

That's not a very empowering attitude.

"Never believe anything anyone says about you that doesn’t empower you."

-Phil Blackwell

👣

edit on 028SundayuAmerica/ChicagoApruSundayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

You're a dolphin silly.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

On the morning of April 1, I received a phone call
a reply to: Lazzzarus22

You were pranked.

Most likely by someone who knows you 'buy into' such stuff.

But you got them back too I reckon as your reaction probably freaked the hell out of them.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yea .. ex-wife number 8 was in the region ...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I was a little cranky that day. Kind of tired a bit. Other than that, I didn't notice too much of anything out of the ordinary. Thursday morning I wasn't feeling so good though, crazy dream Wednesday night.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UmbraSumus

You were pranked.

Most likely by someone who knows you 'buy into' such stuff.

But you got them back too I reckon as your reaction probably freaked the hell out of them.

That would only work if the person who called him was alive right? I mean maybe I am wrong about this, but I recognize peoples voices on the phone pretty easily.. So.?

It would seem like by now 4 days later... He would know it was a prank? I mean where the hell is the punchline?

He could be lying of course. But other than that..

edit on 5-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well I rode the Space Mountain roller coaster at Disney World on Wednesday, perhaps you just misread the signals I sent out to the collective conscience.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I must've rode that thing a dozen times when I was a kid. I would get off and instead of leaving, would sneak to the front for another ride. Blast off!

👣

edit on 054Sunday000000America/ChicagoApr000000SundayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Can you describe it?

👣

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

originally posted by: Moresby

And don't recall any of my dreams.

Ever?

👣

No. Just from that night.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

The dream repeated three or four times with different scenarios in it. It was if someone was trying to show me that no matter who or what was in charge, the outcome would eventually be the same.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
A few times a year you have one of those days yes.
Nothing special, as happened before and will happen again.
Makes you realize how you are not connected anymore.

ETA:

I never see it as a complete Darkness. It is just something is different, it is more basic, more primitive. But Darkness no, as I don't see the enlightened part on other days. Just being raw.
edit on 5-4-2015 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: BlueMule

The dream repeated three or four times with different scenarios in it. It was if someone was trying to show me that no matter who or what was in charge, the outcome would eventually be the same.

I've had dreams like that. My dream would start over and over.. And no matter what I did a Trex would stomp down the road and break through my house whichever part Iw as in and eat me, and it hurt.. Adn then wam, I'm alive in a house, and a memory pops in my head.. Dinosaur. Stomp stomp stomp down the road.. No no no I don't want to die ahhhh.. Chomp.
WARP.. oh where am I? Stomp.. Stomp.. oh god no... Stomp stomp stomp crunch ahhhh....
Over and over...

I got the same lesson as you.. didn't matter what I did. I was going to have teeth shooting through my body any moment.

What was your dream?

because in fact my dream was a lesson for me.. It taught me how to let go. Very cool looking back on it. Was tramatized in the moment.
edit on 5-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join