It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did You Sense an Overwhelming Darkness Last Wednesday?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Oh and I know how I might sound to certain people..

edit on 10-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

Lol. I think your the one who misunderstood me.

In this life, world, or reality, there are three things that govern our existence, two of them are physical, the body and the brain. Now everyone agrees that the body a physical automation made up of chemicals and the right elements, while the mind somehow walks in between the boundary within the flesh, but can be said to be non-physical. Then you got spirit, which is said to be immortal to the point, it governs both.

Yea I've meditated a lot in/or on this body to have some interesting reactions especially with little outside help or instruction from a teacher, or very, very, VERY "BAD" advice on meditation and ended up just looking at the methods of practice on my own time instead.
I got good enough to the point of feeling regenerative like I woke up from a long awaited sleep by just meditating for 15 minutes. Hell, I've been knocked out cold because of meditating, and still feel good about, albeit it not as good as doing a proper meditation.

Although I've been slacking off, or maybe some way, intimidated in a way.

My home cave...I like the dark cave especially when there no bears inside to maul me. If anything the stories or ideas of wise masters, yogis, or hermits practicing a tradition being prodigies of such usually stem from the ideas of isolation so they could practice without being distracted by others.

Obi wan in Stars Wars went into isolation.

If you are that old, I can somehow feel like I can relate to the experience at the end of my young adult hood. Your only as old as you think or feel right? lol.
edit on 10-4-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I have to prod and poke to know you. I am satisfied now.. Scorpio thing.

You spoke of isolation and obi wan..
Yea, because look what happens when you speak about this online?
people rub off on you..

It's like crabs in a bucket. You've heard the analogy right? Or just seen crabs in a bucket?

They could get out of the bucket, but the ones who aren't so close to getting out pull the top ones down.

It's an automatic mental response. They feel threatened. Usually it comes out in some form of anger in person, but online it's usually in the form of thought derailment. The threat feeling is that everyone wants everyone else to be in the same mental group.. It's similar to Racism, but for thoughts. Thoughts can be dangerous he's leaving the pack he's a lone wolf, what if he goes Psycho... You don't watch TV!!?? WHAT!? No I have to show you this show, come back to reality..

If you can hold your focus. Well, then it's time to spread the Love.

Sleep is what plugs you into their energy pull. like a node on a computer network. Like "Dark City" Although if you know how to dream your own dreams, well that's good too.

The energy is a little less today. Think I'll have a quiet reflection day.. see what turns up.
Oh and meditation mixed with concentration on thoughts.. It's what I do all day at Work. It's how I don't get tired.
I can't believe how long it took me to remember how good this feels. It's been Years.

I am Very OLD and very YOUNG.. I got out of the Army in 2006. I strive to have a young body, healthy mind, and old wisdom.

What I meant in that other case was I was very unhealthy for a long time, and had zero energy. Of course with my Army training, I know how to just keep doing things, even when I can barely move. Just Do It.. haha. So then when I just recently got my energy back I feel like I have super powers of concentration.

And by The Way.. Jedi is my favorite way of describing this thing we are doing.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Ahh, you are ex-mil! How fascinating.. The reason I even spoke out to you, personally, was that I have seen similar behavior in my friends in the past and currently. All are ex-mil, but this is the first time I realized there might be a connection.

I'll have to design a work around. I appreciate you sharing
The refraction is entirely different, but that delves deeper into the esoteric than appropriate for ATS.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Lol. My sun sign makes me a Cancerian.

The weakness of conformity, and the strengths in the numbers. A lone wolf is pretty much considered dead if it doesn't work with or have the strength of the pack behind it since it can't take down large prey. Much similar to humans, if humans didn't work together to achieve certain or common goals, the whole race would have parish.

I used to wanna join the Canadian Military around the time you got out of it, small, yet mighty is the supposeded saying to describe ours. However, this was when I was sixteen or so thinking it would be a great career opportunity, as well as worthy a experience. However, there was a lot of political pressures in those time, and alot of rumors of wars. Even though, our military voluntary in actual combat service unless other wise, but hell I would enjoyed a year or two of tying various knots, hunting squirrels for a month in the outdoors, to hand to hand combat practices.
Although, most military guys aren't always taking care of their health from what I seen.

Thing is about meditation, is that it can be customizable depending on the practicees intent or instruction. Like that one guy who can walk in sub zero temperatures for long periods in time gave his mediation it own name, but was based off the buddhist practice called "Tummo". Or this one woman that can dive in deep depths because she used meditation as some kind of medium to allow her body to adjust to it. Wish I could find the links but it on the internet somewhere.

The main type of meditation I usually go about with is the "Zen" type, just being or focusing on being still or focused, but yet experiencing at the same time. I've been kind of working on my breathing more or less so, like the basic behind prana, but half the time I always have to attempt the Zen state due anxiety or strain being caused by me or intent.

Im more of an Avatar Last Airbender, to DBZ kind of guy.

edit on 10-4-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Ahh, you are ex-mil! How fascinating.. The reason I even spoke out to you, personally, was that I have seen similar behavior in my friends in the past and currently. All are ex-mil, but this is the first time I realized there might be a connection.

I'll have to design a work around. I appreciate you sharing
The refraction is entirely different, but that delves deeper into the esoteric than appropriate for ATS.

It's not like I revealed anything secret. Lay off.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

Lol. My sun sign makes me a Cancerian.

The weakness of conformity, and the strengths in the numbers. A lone wolf is pretty much considered dead if it doesn't work with or have the strength of the pack behind it since it can't take down large prey. Much similar to humans, if humans didn't work together to achieve certain or common goals, the whole race would have parish.

Yea what you say is true.. The thing is in this current society you can be both a lone wolf and a Pack leader. Power and cooperation are often transferred thousands of miles, with no personal communication what so ever. Money is actually a pretty neat tool, if you use it correctly.

I mean just in this room, there are millions of hours of research and development, and construction and weaving, and all this.. If I had to do it alone.. And not sure I could ever make a computer with even a 1/100th power of the one I'm using.. Even though I have a basic understanding of how they work.

Mainly it's what Joe Rogan always says.. Find cool people, and get rid of the other ones.. And then keep those cool people..
You have to have people around always building you up as you build them up too. MY parents always fighting.. That did a number on my motivation, development.. Whatever else.. It wasn't until I got away from everybody, that I started developing my personality.. And then I became Strong.. And Now I am the one people look to. Before that I was something like the loveable screw up.

Basically get out of the divide and conquer trap.. Only find people who don't buy into all of these little traps. And especially people who like talking and learning and exploring.

In the end we do need to come together in Large numbers.. But for now, it's getting rid of the dead weight until larger numbers of cool people are made..

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I was genuinely thanking you. It's the first time I have made that connection and I happen to find it important.

I would have actually congratulated you if you posted something 'secret.' Free information is the way of the future.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Well then.

The Army teaches Jedi Mind tricks.. They of course don't ever tell you they are teaching you these things. And you end up only using them in their context of "hard work."

They describe this as "Mental Toughness." So Basically you are not allowed to ever give up.

Here's where the funny trick comes in. Your body will shut down at a certain point. Like during push ups.. So we just weren't allowed to stop doing push ups, even if we were falling and hitting our faces. Now at first, this seems so harsh. But every day we can do 5 more push ups 10 more push ups... Odd that. Our muscles could never repair themselves as we worked out basically all day every day.

This same technique is used in things like meditation. So "Horse Stance" for instance. You stand with your thighs basically parallel to the ground, like crouching. And your arms parallel to the ground in a circle, like hugging a big tree. Now you should only be able to do this stance for a certain amount of time before your muscles run out of oxygen. Your heart rate never elevates because this is not aerobic. (aerobic being something of a word saying of the air)

BUT.... If you go beyond the body you start training something other than muscles... You start training your energy body. And then you can stay up all night for 5 days.. You can go without food, and be special forces, and control your body temperature.... And still be stronger than the guy you find in the middle of some jungle in Venezuela.

The Amount of Soul energy you generate. That's how powerful you are. Then if a vampire comes along and takes it away.. Then you are back to being a normal human who get's body aches and pains again. US military guys are more Jedi than people realize.

The reason I don't know about trusting you. It's that you know too much. So you are either a Great ally. Or someone I should try to avoid at all costs.

In either case, I've decided to play sort of a Jesus character for now. It will become quite apparent how useful such a character can be.

You said "I need to find a workaround." It sounds not good.

Have a nice day.

edit on 11-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I was genuinely thanking you. It's the first time I have made that connection and I happen to find it important.

I would have actually congratulated you if you posted something 'secret.' Free information is the way of the future.

Oh and since I am making myself known..

All the rest of you guys... If you tell people online that you remember other timelines.. Like a different movie title or whatever else they will know you are not integrating into their programming. They can find you through time/space... They can end up right in front of you at the perfect moment. In your dreams.. In your head. The computer algorithms they use to know humans inside and out, cannot account for magic. Or another word for magic. WILL. What will you do? What is your intention? What do you envision?

A few of my posts have changed.. The content changed.. ABC video changed.. All of the intermingling links changed.. ATS can't do this. ABC can't do this.. Nope, the whole world shifted.

Me admitting I can remember..

See you in another life brother..

As the Character Desmond in the show LOST would say. He's the one who can remember through a shift.. It hints at the fact you are not using your brain for memory storage.. It's in your non physical non local you.. The you that should never be afraid cause you never die you. If you don't have a strong soul... (a high metachlorine count in Star wars.. whatever they call it, the force) Then you will not remember...

So basically the entire thing.. Train your soul. It's in the Dead Sea Scrolls. Jesus explains how your body is a soul generator. You have to use it or you lose it. Make it BIG.. Make it STRONG.

the 7 churches are your chakras..

Your body is a temple, and the thrown room is in the center of your head.. You are in the 6th chakra.. Your soul is. God.. He comes in through the 7th door.. The Chakras are the rainbow bridge..

Your Spine

Your Spine....

Your SPINE.

Make straight the way of the LORD.

Don't stop at your third eye.. This is a devlish trick... Go to the 7th.. BAM. You've made it to the 33rd degree. The 33rd Vertebrae..

The Funniest part of the whole game.. The Snake is on god's team. He serves his role.. Although he may be in full rebellion mode for all I know. But still at least originally the purpose of evil, is to temper your soul.. Like a Great sword.. Heated through fire.. smashed with a hammer.. folded over and over... Until the perfect Blade is made... This is you. YOU are why we are here.

It's fun.

Don't you worry about me. I've made my choices.
If I stop posting here, I am no longer in this world..
I have others who will step in and fill my shoes.
They will then know everything I am saying is True.
It will give them the courage to move on.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I was never in any secret society..
I never violated and NDA's or any Clearances or anything..

So I see no reason Why I can't talk about this.

Believe it or not telling you guys these things could actually be bad for me. Very bad.

But I do know a few tricks. Water.. You are safer in the water. Water shorts out their connection for whatever reason. They come out you with their soul. Black Shadows.

The Drought in California...

Don't go into the desert unless you are ready for the devil.

The Devil, the Snake.. The shape shifter.

Take a shower... MMMM that's better.

Be nice to people. You are me and me is we.. The Golden Rule.. "You are everybody" is a song in LOST.. It makes you stronger.. Find some way to help. By now you know what I have chosen as my way of helping.. The Army calls it, "Lead by example." In fact there might be 0 things in the Army philosophy I don't still use. Some of my friends volunteer in Africa.. Some work on Art to inspire. Some donate their time to elderly people and make them smile.

This is what's going on. We are making the world a better place. The devilish ones want to make us destroy it before we get there. We are at the craziest most critical point now.

Have a great day everyone.. I have to go for now.

B.o.B is basically on the same path as me, he just reaches more people. The Flip to that, is I have WAY more free time than him.. So I can think and get at the question deeper. We all play our parts. Him and me almost have the same birthday.. I'm just a bit or a lot older.

And now all the rappers got to struggle to give you
That bull# music so they can continue
To live
The position that I'm in
Is quite an interesting predicament I will admit
But you can count on me cause I'm refusing to give in
Cause I'm a give you music cause we need it to exist
Bitch
So I'm a play my guitar
Rap about aliens and sing about stars
Till you understand that's what we are
So we ain't got to struggle no more so we don't starve
I swear to God I love you with every bar
We all got problems that need to be solved
So while I got the mic I'm a speak my thoughts
And I'm a keep it real till the day I fall

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I would suggest not trusting anyone based on brief conversations on a random message board.

I wish you well on your journey!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I would suggest not trusting anyone based on brief conversations on a random message board.

I wish you well on your journey!

Haha, well I don't. I trust in me. And I trust in us. I told you my game as something of a Jesus character..
Other's have picked the same roll.

Good luck to you. As well.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I woke up this morning after some sort of dream , that I was unable to hold onto.
It was a sense of foreboding and dread.
I hope it's nothing.

Was not sure where to post or even if I should, as this is a recent thread I suppose here .

1%

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'm a little late to this but someone way earlier asked about unusual dreams on April 1st. I'm not convinced it's related (because I have weird dreams anyway) but since the question was asked, yes I had "unusual" dreams that morning, that stood out to me at the time. I don't recall anything particularly standing out to me during that day otherwise, and I didn't put a lot of thought into the dreams until I read that question and looked in my dream journal. I'll try to condense this.

In the first part of this dream (or first of these dreams, not sure) I was somehow traveling between the "past" and the "present", unintentionally as far as I remember. I seemed to be the same age in both times (late 20s), but I was with a woman who seemed to be around the age of 25 in the "past" and around 50 in the "present". I got the feeling we were in a relationship. In the "present" I was sitting down watching a movie with her, and in the "past" we were gathering up equipment for some big town project along with some other people. Bulldozers, tractors, cars, hay balers, you name it. Not sure why.

Later, maybe a different dream altogether, I was with the same woman in a back yard (don't know which time period) and I yelled that there were paratroopers in the sky. They were Chinese and when they landed they were angrily demanding to know how to get to their intended target as they had apparently landed off course. They were speaking in another language but I somehow translated it roughly to "hot desert". They took us separately and were trying to get information out of us, cutting at us with knives. At one point I took one guy's knife and killed him with it, and as I was running for the woman, the guy who had been doing the same to her killed her and she fell to the ground (leaving out unnecessary detail there). I was going after the guy when the dream ended.

There was another seemingly unrelated dream where I and a small team of people were breaking into unoccupied houses and searching them for valuables.

I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but someone asked.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join