It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did You Sense an Overwhelming Darkness Last Wednesday?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That's actually a plausible explanation for these mass emotion occurrences. Intriguing to think about and not surprised that electromagnetic pulses can affect our psyche. Thank you!

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazzzarus22
a reply to: Moresby

Yup, I did. On the morning of April 1, I received a phone call from my parent's neighbor. She said. "Your parent's house is on fire, please come quick! I ask her how on earth could this be possible and, when she couldn’t explain it, I suggested that she lay off the wine. I hung up the phone and, within a few minutes, she called back. She said. "I can see people dancing, it looks like their having a party". Her voice sounded horrible and it disturbed me terribly. I told her I'd be right over and to call the fire department.

My parent's passed away six months ago and we're still trying to sell their house. So I thought someone had broken into my parents' house and, in the process of striping the copper wire from the walls, started the house on fire.

As I turn onto my parents street I can see right away that house wasn't on fire. By now I was getting pissed , thinking my parents neighbor was playing silly tricks on me when I had an important television show to watch. I stormed next door to ask her why she had called me—and discovered that she wasn't even home!

I went back to my car and grabbed my gun and searched the entire house without finding any burglars—or any evidence of a fire. More terrified than ever, I refused to go home until she returned.

I'd still be sitting outside her house if my sister hadn't called me and told me the neighbor died three weeks ago. I'm glad I came across your post. I thought I was the only one.

That's insane! And kinda creepy... Thanks for sharing this. Any more info?

My condolences for the loss of your parents.
edit on 6-4-2015 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Actually it has been going on for a while, but it has passed.

www.foxnews.com...

The impact of solar flares on the human mood and psyche

www.commdiginews.com...

That article is from March 18. I did check solar activity from April 1st. And it was low. Flares and sunspot activity negligible. Some plasma. That's about it. So it's not a likely explanation.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I'm sorry, tried to explain it a bit.

Mundane and simplistic only ever apply to our perspectives, not what is actually happening. The true enormity and grandeur of the world around us and within us is far, far beyond our comprehension in its totality. Celestial clockwork.

Who knows, maybe there are those who are trying to incite negative bias towards experience in general. If that's the case, maybe there are those who use roughly the same tools to the opposite end; helping humanity see beyond its own blinders.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Very interesting topic. I was way off course too. Had a routine dr. appt. late in the afternoon and on my way I could feel...I dunno, maybe anxiety or something of that nature, which I don't typically experience. Anyhow, got there and my blood pressure was thru the roof and they wanted to take me by ambulance to the ER. Like an idiot I told them no, but all in all I ended up fine by the next morning. It was a very odd evening for me and I couldn't put my finger on the issue, it was just like something negative was hanging over me. Interesting indeed. Be well...

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Due to ObamaCare, I've had a feeling "overwhelming darkness" on most days.. Wednesday April 1st especially.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight
a reply to: Moresby

Wait... That's the day I got sick at work for no reason.. It started around 7PM or in there... I was fine all day and then I just felt awful. I almost threw up.. It was very strange, like I got poisoned hah.

I don't ever get sick btw. Only time I can possibly feel like that is if I am hungover, but I don't get hangovers, as I quit drinking so much.

I didn't even realize that was wednesday, but I went back in my memory and knew it was the day before my last day before the weekend, and I had friday off..

And I have had an ODD weekend to say the least.. Just strangness, maybe talk later maybe wont.. Today feels Good.. really good actually.

That's is kind of strange because you just described what happened to me on that day but it was about 4:00 p.m. , I'm in the central time zone in Chicago.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Due to ObamaCare, I've had a feeling "overwhelming darkness" on most days.. Wednesday April 1st especially.

lol

I guess someone had to drag partisan politics into this.

Overwhelming darkness getting you down? Thanks, Obama.

👣

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
On that night as I was going to bed I felt very strange, almost a nauseating sensation, felt like a ton of energy flowing into my head.

Next thing I knew I woke up the next morning with a vague memory of a dream about me smashing my phone on purpose for some reason.

I've been feeling something big is coming for several months now, and these past few days, with the blood moon and whatnot, I've felt very strange indeed.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I just meant, why is it assumed by everyone that by one means or another, one must find a way to feel happy.

I think I am feeling like questioning that assumption to anyone; I'm feeling a bit frustrated that no one will ever just validate what you feel if it is not an especially "good" feeling. They will always search to change that state. Be it a change in perspective, or more concrete life changes.

Not really questioning the methods of thought in particular that are suggested to that end, only why that is the presumed end result searched for.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Stay strong!

Lots going on..

Everyone is involved in a battle without seeing the battlefield.

Be GOOD guys.. We are in battle now.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
YES. YES I DID. I was incredibly...unhappy that day. Really on edge especially toward the evening. I also felt weird last night before the blood moon. but i also didn't sleep the night before that so i think much of my anxiety was because of that. Even still, I've noticed some days have a weird vibe as of late that I am unfamiliar with. Signs of the times I suppose.

YEs.. I think we are moving closer to you know...

This is when reality is easier to mold.

The ending is the next beginning.

be GOOD.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Who knows, maybe there are those who are trying to incite negative bias towards experience in general. If that's the case, maybe there are those who use roughly the same tools to the opposite end; helping humanity see beyond its own blinders.

I think so. Your feelings control sort of where you are.. If you are too low you won't "hear" the other station.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

They are currently trying to fold three timelines into one and open the gates to hell with CERN,there is a Mr Cati on you tube he is not always correct but his videos may be of interest to you...yes theres a lot going on.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

They are currently trying to fold three timelines into one and open the gates to hell with CERN,there is a Mr Cati on you tube he is not always correct but his videos may be of interest to you...yes theres a lot going on.

My reality has changed so much in the recent past.. I'm one of the only people I know seeing the changes.
It's getting real, real fast.

But no, I don't need to "know" anything more..
This is MY time now.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

.....and after enlightenment a tree is just a tree,congatulations you are one of the few with more than half a clue.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
oh you silly humans are always freaking out about the shifting of darkness. it was just the chaotic angels doing a few training excercises for the armies of twilight. as we all know they are just as capable with dark powers as with light.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I totally agree!! I felt it! I started keeping a record of those odd feelings and I came to realize they were in perfect alignment with the solar weather!! Solar weather affects us all! I swear if you guys will start keeping track of those odd days and start watching your solar weather, you will start to see patterns! I watch the solar news on youtube at SuspiciousObservers, it is short and to the point. Now I am so familiar with the feelings I immediately know. This past solar flare was actually super positive for me and gave me a boost of positive energy! Once you become aware you will start to see that it also affects the behavior of the birds! Have no fear! It is just a fluctuation that you have become aware of!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Apologies again, I never meant to insinuate anything about happiness. Nor is it really anything about changing state. It's more about the actual process of change rather than what is changed from, or into.

I'll take some creative license here; there is a war going on for our minds. Most are not aware that this battlefield even exists. The conflict is pulled back and forth, essentially due to mass and momentum. In this respect, it is much the d same as a typical war.

One side wants the energy and power of people's minds to manipulate freely, for their own purposes. The other wants each entity to find their own orbit in the celestial clockwork. The former being akin to a black hole and the latter is like a star that encourages life and growth.

Instead of guns or bombs, the human mind is the weapon (en masse). This is then used to guide to lines of time that are preferable. It is a conscious choice of all entities involved, however, this power has been hidden from humanity for quite some time.

By allowing the edge of your perspective to be shaped by anyone other than yourself also allows these people the ability to guide that perspective. More friction on one side will cause a directional change.

Both sides do this. The difference is that one wishes to guide towards a ceaselessly hungry black hole, the other towards "goldilocks zones."

When one is at least aware of those boundaries, we can feel and perceive when that friction is applied. However, most have been programed otherwise, and float like leaves on the wind.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

When one is at least aware of those boundaries, we can feel and perceive when that friction is applied. However, most have been programed otherwise, and float like leaves on the wind.

I've noticed this for years now and have never seen it described so beautifully.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join