It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did You Sense an Overwhelming Darkness Last Wednesday?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It occurred on the night of April Fools Day 2015. One of the reasons I didn't post about it till now. But it was very much not a joke.

I spoke to others who experienced it as well. Most described it as an overwhelming feeling of darkness or oddness. One compared it to a weather phenomena, calling it "a psychic storm." Personally, it came to me first as almost an assault of darkness. And then eased to feeling of everything being oddly charged. I took a walk to shake it off, but outside things seemed just as odd. I talked with a few people that night, and felt strong feelings and connections with people who are little more than acquaintances. They felt it too.

My the morning of the 2nd it had significantly waned. But it didn't entirely go away till the next day. It could have been an effect heralding the coming of the Blood Moon. I don't know. But I spoke to enough people who experienced it to know this wasn't a solely interior phenomena.

Did anyone else feel anything like this?
edit on 5-4-2015 by Moresby because: typo

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Actually yes, but I was trying to get in touch with somebody who owed me money so I could finish resolving a credit card dispute and then replace a broken cell phone... so I'm not sure it was a disturbance in the force that got me so wound up.

Edit to add; i mean this in all seriousness. I was in an uncharacteristically assertive mood and in no mood to be denied anything, where normally on a day like that I might retreat for a couple hours to cool down then scratch one thing off the list and leave the others for the next day. That day I was screaming and cursing in my truck and getting stuff off my back one way or the other. But there was plenty of unmysterious reason for that.
edit on Sun 5 Apr 2015 by The Vagabond because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

damn that is weird u mention it...i thought it was just me until my mom and sister started giving off bad energy as well. interesting...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Did you have any dreams during that time?

👣

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Yup, I did. On the morning of April 1, I received a phone call from my parent's neighbor. She said. "Your parent's house is on fire, please come quick! I ask her how on earth could this be possible and, when she couldn’t explain it, I suggested that she lay off the wine. I hung up the phone and, within a few minutes, she called back. She said. "I can see people dancing, it looks like their having a party". Her voice sounded horrible and it disturbed me terribly. I told her I'd be right over and to call the fire department.

My parent's passed away six months ago and we're still trying to sell their house. So I thought someone had broken into my parents' house and, in the process of striping the copper wire from the walls, started the house on fire.

As I turn onto my parents street I can see right away that house wasn't on fire. By now I was getting pissed , thinking my parents neighbor was playing silly tricks on me when I had an important television show to watch. I stormed next door to ask her why she had called me—and discovered that she wasn't even home!

I went back to my car and grabbed my gun and searched the entire house without finding any burglars—or any evidence of a fire. More terrified than ever, I refused to go home until she returned.

I'd still be sitting outside her house if my sister hadn't called me and told me the neighbor died three weeks ago. I'm glad I came across your post. I thought I was the only one.

edit on 5-4-2015 by Lazzzarus22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Personally I did not feel any different than the normal global darkness I feel creeping over everything lately.

I am curious to see what others felt as I already see others shared your feeling.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

We are extremely susceptible to impressions and influences as human beings. More so those who are actively looking for answers, reading between the lines, or 'aware'.

Whether anyone would like to admit it, there's a group level collective sub conscious that is displayed by certain behaviors, moods, and subtleties. Most people do not pick up on it.

Those who are tuned to look and therefore pick up on such things can almost feel overwhelmed at the knowledge that they realize or know something that most other, 'average' or normal people are not acknowledging or admitting in the open.

Trying to tell someone who doesn't pick up on it can make you seem "crazy" or conspiracy theorist-like to them.

The truth is...

Most everyone was sketchy that day because they were sub consciously worried about being fooled and/or pranked, which is an insult to the conscious of an involved person taking life seriously.

Probably because, it had happened numerous times on that particular day for their entire lives, yet they do not bring attention to it.

Carry on, grasshopper..

edit on 4/5/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazzzarus22

Seriously? That just creeped my out. That really happened?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Wait... That's the day I got sick at work for no reason.. It started around 7PM or in there... I was fine all day and then I just felt awful. I almost threw up.. It was very strange, like I got poisoned hah.

I don't ever get sick btw. Only time I can possibly feel like that is if I am hungover, but I don't get hangovers, as I quit drinking so much.

I didn't even realize that was wednesday, but I went back in my memory and knew it was the day before my last day before the weekend, and I had friday off..

And I have had an ODD weekend to say the least.. Just strangness, maybe talk later maybe wont.. Today feels Good.. really good actually.
edit on 5-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I had a few chocolate stouts and made out with a Cuban chick.
Does that count?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight

Wait... That's the day I got sick at work for no reason.. It started around 7PM or in there... I was fine all day and then I just felt awful. I almost threw up.. It was very strange, like I got poisoned hah.

I don't ever get sick btw.

It sounds like your nervous system was feeling the vibe, especially if you never get sick.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Do any of you guys recall any unusual dreams during that time?

👣

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Now that you mention it, I was in a fouI mood all day April 1st. It could be that I had lost my job due to financial cuts being made. I didn't laugh at a single joke or prank. I just chalked it up to my personal bad news. Who knows, maybe there was a disturbance in the force?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
With all my lack of belief in everything, I can't help but be a sucker for posts like this. I do NOT want to feed into fairy tales, but I'm not going to be dishonest either.

In defense of it, even though I don't believe in supernatural/paranormal aspects, I see it as very possible of having some kind of connection between our species in general with that being considerably increased between other people you are close to. There's just too many instances of people knowing when something's wrong with a loved one (or just wrong in general) and this is even shown between pets and owners at times. I've experienced it. I don't claim it's supernatural and still don't believe we have souls, but I've experienced it.

That being said, my increased activity on this site as of late is at least partially due to that sense of foreboding on the rise. There was definitely a peak the last couple days of March through now, although it seems to be waning at the moment anyway. And yes, I did have a dream earlier this week that bothered me enough to look something up when I awoke. Now, I've been wracking my brain for the last 10 minutes on what that something was and I can't even settle on a noun to associate it with other than maybe fire or a name of a man. (I have a crappy memory) So, just know that my resulting search came up with absolutely nothing and I threw it away in my mind. It's totally gone.

Either way, I've had a heightened increase in UNproductivity lately, even for me which has been accompanied by this subtle feeling of doom/darkness. It's not my usual depression-based feelings. I've felt the need to keep up on the news here far more than usual. I've been noticing sirens a lot more and had urges to stock up on food. And it's also not as strong these last 48 hours or so anyway.

Dunno if it's nothing. Dunno if it's something. But, it's my honest answer.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Thanks for all the posts. And keep them coming. Nice to know I wasn't alone.

originally posted by: BlueMule
Do any of you guys recall any unusual dreams during that time?

👣

I stayed up rather late because of the feeling. But was feeling quasi-normal when I finally went to sleep. And don't recall any of my dreams.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazzzarus22

…if my sister hadn't called me and told me the neighbor died three weeks ago.

The message could have been misconstrued by you as something thats happening now instead of something thats going to happen. I'd keep a little closer watch on my parents and their house for a while.

Because thats definite contact warning you about something and it hasn't happened yet.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The message could have been misconstrued by you as something thats happening now instead of something thats going to happen. I'd keep a little closer watch on my parents and their house for a while.

Because thats definite contact warning you about something and it hasn't happened yet.

That could be true.. But didn't he say his parents were dead? he's selling the house.. Thought robbers may be stealing copper and accidently or on purpose set the house on fire..

On a side note my uncles house just got robbed of copper.. He found out because the water people called, and his whole house was flooded, over what 30 dollars of copper tops??
edit on 5-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

He mentioned his parents are already dead :
Makes the story 10x more creepy.
edit on 5/4/15 by SpongeBeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

And don't recall any of my dreams.

Ever?

👣

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Everyday feels like Wednesday to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>