It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans Are Not From Earth, Scientist Says Aliens Brought Us Here

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

We have almost the exact same DNA as chimps, how in the world do you explain that if we're aliens from an entirely different planetary ecosystem? We shouldn't even be comparable.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: Telos

The new film Jupiter rising is about aliens who control earth after seeding the planet a few thousand years ago.....

I couldn't find any info on this movie. Can you elaborate more please?

The poster below me is right about the film name, its Jupiter ascending.
Sorry, I was watching quite a few movie trailers yesterday.....
Interstellar, Jupiter Ascending, Chappie, Automaton, Sumer. All of which raised questions if we are to believe in messages in movies.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

You can't argue with his theory.
-He wrote a book.
-He is supposedly an ecologist.
- He may even hold a PhD.... in something.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Which also explains our "imperfections" compare to other creatures on earth. Chronic illness, low tolerance to the sun, 223 extra genes etc.

And yet became the dominant species on the planet, Maybe there is an evolutionary price to pay for thinking ! and speaking ! and manipulating the environment to ourselves instead of just living in it.

Oh and if we are not of Earthly origin how did we evolve on whatever was "home" planet ?!?!?!?!?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
haha.
I just love when the religious freaks get their world view bashed.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

look into the genetic history and evolution of the Male Y-DNA. When you do you will see an "event" that happened about 7000 - 8000 years ago.

All mammal species, and many, many other animals as well, have male Y-chromosomes. They didn't evolve seven or eight thousand years ago; X and Y chromosomes diverged about 300 million years ago.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
haha.
I just love when the religious freaks get their world view bashed.

By an ecolog... err, "Scientist".

Burst their bubble with a pole with a nail in the end.

edit on 4-4-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I do believe we are a genetically modified species for a few reasons. One is my interpretation of the garden of eden based on todays science and genetics. Another is the ancient astronaut theory that has a lot of evidence to support Dr. Silver's claims. I also believe the african race is physically best suited for our earth(muscle density, physicality, melanin to protect from the sun). I am not trying to stir anything up and am not racist by any means, but they could also be version 1 as well or we could be dealing with multiple creators. They do have a 95% rhesus(from monkeys)positive blood type. Idk about our imperfections compared to other creatures..we do live longer lives and some of these diseases we have inherited could have been carried over from other planets. Im not sure if the white man came from earth as well.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

As I said; look into the genetic history and evolution of the Male Y-DNA. When you do you will see an "event" that happened about 7000 - 8000 years ago.

Are you talking about the male DNA bottleneck that happen 4000 to 8000 years ago? The bottleneck that gave us 17 times more female ancestors than male ancestors?

originally posted by: tanka418

As for the source of the event; interaction with extraterrestrials from at least 2 different cultures is evident in the myth and legend of virtually every micro-culture to ever exist on Earth...from then end of the last Ice age to today.

Don't you think we would see 'alien' DNA in our blood?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vArchon

i feel like we are a bunch of retarded creatures playing in the universe sand box.

That's if you don't know the purpose of life. Look around you, everything has a purpose, even the clothes you're wearing.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Well, I think the way it works is that you can only 'differentiate' DNA if you have another 'kind' to compare it to - so technically, we could have 'alien' DNA and never know it, because if all the humans have it, it just 'looks like' human DNA...

(I admit that I may be wrong in my understanding)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I always had this theory that we used to live on Mars until we blew ourselves up and had to move our species to Earth. I don't think we need to blame "aliens" on things the human species is very capable of.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well we are not a native animal our hair needs cutting as do our nails and we cannot survive straight out of the womb which means we are a domesticated animal, the question is whos' pet dog were we.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Oh really? So I guess that things like mitochondria are pretty much universal, literally?

No.

“Mankind is supposedly the most highly developed species on the planet, yet is surprisingly unsuited and ill-equipped for Earth's environment: harmed by sunlight, a strong dislike for naturally occurring (raw) foods, ridiculously high rates of chronic disease, and more.

I had to double take for that. Does he know about the Aborigines in Australia? Not to mention to many external factors to take into account of chronic diseases and more.

Plus there's a prevailing feeling among many people that they don't belong here or that something "just isn't right".

That's what this is about then. I'm not going to hate but heck, this isn't a debatable theory. I've seen some good ones and this ain't one. He's right there with Von Dan. The only thing missing is our man Giorgio A. Tsoukalos.

Considering that we've found bacteria in the most interesting of places on the ground, like ecosystems near sulfuric vents, it's not surprising at that you would find some in the upper atmosphere, especially with huge asteroid impacts and volcanic eruptions that send all kinds of nasty stuff really high and far.

He's going to ignore the debatable human tree of evolution and say we showed up a few thousand years ago? This is one idea that doesn't get past the door i'm afraid.
edit on 4-4-2015 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Nah its more like an experiment....A for the most part failed one at that. This whole place is a zoo, not only humans, but the others here as well. In general after a few million years of natural evolution you develop adaptations to problems such as the sun, or harsh cold, or even radiation of all types.

Being exposed constantly for million and millions of years to all that eventually any organism will adapt ways. In general it takes a few billion years for sentience to develop, and by then they are for the most part even in biological's pretty adept to such things, even the whole talking without using soundwaves or telepathy is a product of billions of years of evolution, or natural evolution. What we have here on earth is some sort of bizarre experiment in forced evolution.

And that right there is just as likely if not more then the whole other crap people are thought and conditioned to.

But even if it was all that...None of you will even know of it that's for sure, # most humans are not even aware of what is going on in the very areas surrounding them, or even in the things they have created...Government anyone?
To think that they could even be capable of knowing the real going on of things out there, is like thinking a hamster can do calculus because they put his cage next to a TV playing math classes shows all day long. YA...Does not work like that.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The new film Jupiter rising is about aliens who control earth after seeding the planet a few thousand years ago.....

I couldn't find any info on this movie. Can you elaborate more please?

The poster below me is right about the film name, its Jupiter ascending.
Sorry, I was watching quite a few movie trailers yesterday.....
Interstellar, Jupiter Ascending, Chappie, Automaton, Sumer. All of which raised questions if we are to believe in messages in movies.

Thanks, I thought so

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

There is no need for academic credentials for this one. He didn't make any discovery. What he's saying are just facts logically analyzed and put together to reach an educated conclusion. What might be different with this guys is that he had the will to do that.

Sure. Why not.

John, sarcasm is for people with arguments. Arrogance is for ignorants.

And sometimes one just has to let somebody run with it, because there's just not a damn thing to be said that might induce anything resembling critical thinking.
The VERY first thing I do when I encounter 'alternative' thinking is check out the credentials of the person being cited. This Dr. Ellis Silver is laying out a doctorate to enhance his story. OK, is he a biologist, a chiropractor, or did he buy a D.D. from the Universal Life Church? That goes to credibility. If I can't find it, I'm skeptical of not only the individual, but also what is being pitched.
Hey, I like it on the fringes, and I've walked the walk. But I will also call Bravo Sierra when I hear it.

Sure, why not.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Maybe...do you seriously think you would recognize when you did?

ET's DNA could be very much like Terrestrial Humans...the difference could be "markers" and allel counts at those markers.

Did you know that if you were to analyze chimpanzee DNA using Human primers, that the chimp would look Human, though probably with "downs syndrome"...

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Mary was supposedly a virgin right! Did an ET give a baby to Mary and Joseph, one of their own offspring, wouldn't that make sense that he was in our image, etc etc. so the question is was Jesus an ET. I know the Chariots of the Gods book etc. but it would make a lot of sense to the bible stories. The star or bright light in the sky that the wise men followed. It was probably beaming the ET down into the remote stable. hm who knows? just another theory now.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Well, I think the way it works is that you can only 'differentiate' DNA if you have another 'kind' to compare it to - so technically, we could have 'alien' DNA and never know it, because if all the humans have it, it just 'looks like' human DNA...

(I admit that I may be wrong in my understanding)

No, Lostgirl, we don't need another 'kind' to compare it with. We have sequenced the mitochondrial DNA genome and there is no unknown or alien DNA there (for Homo Sapiens). However, I have to admit, about 10% of our genome has yet to be sequenced, but that is such a small portion that scientists don't think there could be anything interesting there ( LINK

If an unknown genome is found then you are correct, we would need a sample to compare it with to find out exactly where it comes from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join