It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans Are Not From Earth, Scientist Says Aliens Brought Us Here

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: tanka418

That's not panspermia.

Oh...okay...if you say so...

Perhaps you should do some more reading...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

That's not panspermia.

The simple existence of the "building blocks of life" in abundance is not panspermia.

Perhaps you should do some more reading at The Journal of Cosmology.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: tanka418

That's not panspermia.

The simple existence of the "building blocks of life" in abundance is not panspermia.

Perhaps you should do some more reading at The Journal of Cosmology.

Sorry man...I've all the cosmology I can use for now, and l'm a bit busy designing a robotic telescope.

But, IF ya really want to talk about organisms being transported from place to place (planet to planet) there is an abundance of evidence for that too...how about we start with Terrestrial organisms living 220 miles in space? And, I'm not talking about the Humans!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The Nommos are not the Reptilians. The Nommos live on a planet called Emma Ya(Sirius C. It's not discovered yet, but once it is with better telescopes, it will prove the Dogon myth to be true.)

Anyway, according to Laura Eisenhower, aliens are already here:

exopolitics.blogs.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: np6888

The Nommos are not the Reptilians. The Nommos live on a planet called Emma Ya(Sirius C. It's not discovered yet, but once it is with better telescopes, it will prove the Dogon myth to be true.)

Anyway, according to Laura Eisenhower, aliens are already here:

exopolitics.blogs.com...

Well...there is no Sirius C, but, there is a star that could "pass" for it. It is called Nu 2 Canis Majoris, it has a single confirmed planet, a Jovian water vapor planet...a water world. Better telescopes are not required, as Sirius B has been directly imaged, and any star supporting life would be the size of Sol. Although, Nu 2 CM is 64 light years away as opposed to 8.

According to the Dogon the Nommo were amphibious...and described them as reptile-men, lizard-men, or "fish-men". Seems to me that the Nommo are from Nu 2 CM, and are a good match to the "reptilian" template.

ETA: Almost forgot the rest; Sirius A, and any companion stars are FAR TOO YOUNG (400 million yrs) to support advanced complex life...yet. Though it is not probable that Sirius A ever will. Sirius B is already a dead star.

edit on 5-4-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Its odd that our bodies seem to heal and detoxify more efficiently in highly oxygenated and pressurized environments.

IMO, either earth was a uniform tropical temperature, with higher concentrations of oxygen, with an atmosphere that was richer as well as being highly pressurized....perhaps with a layer of water vapor now gone (firmament, waters of heaven).....or we came from elsewhere with these conditions.

I think we came from earth.....and the flood was more devastating by the loss of a protective layer of water vapor in space of the atmosphere that also provided conditions suitable for organic life to thrive and grow to tremendous sizes....in humans, it gave us prolonged life spans.....

We didnt drown...we suffocated. The waters of heaven mixed with the waters of earth....and oxygen and atmospheric pressure dropped significantly....that killed the dinosaurs, and all other forms of life except the most feeble and small....except us and small fauna that didnt need that much oxygen or large food supplies.

edit on 4 5 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Here's a map of the Nommos' "Solar" System:

www.geocities.ws...

As you can see, it looks remarkably similar to Earth(Nyan Tolo is their moon), so if scientists want to detect life, look toward Sirius.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have ALWAYS believed this...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
We share too much with other life on this planet for this. I'd much rather believe the aquatic ape theory over this one for our oddities.

This is true. If we had come from another planet, we wouldn't have had so much similarities with the mammals.

I think the most valid idea is one shared by people such as Lloyd called Intervention Theory

But even that needs some modifications, the idea is - we did evolve from mammals but someone may have come to increase the development of humanity, as its mind is probably not like that of mammals - we share the same instincts but we have creativity that no animal shares... the mind seems more superior than that of any animal.

That's why it is more likely humanity has undergone some modification, while it continued to evolve on its own..

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CollisioN

Bah people don't give the animal kingdom enough credit. We've totally overblown our own capabilities while undermining the capabilities of everything else on our planet. I disagree vehemently the divide is as great as we've all convinced ourselves it is.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
It would make sense from an evolutionary development point of view, such that there is only humanity on Earth capable of thinking abstractly and with anywhere near the ability of mind, which is in itself statistically improbable given all the similarities between all the other life on Earth and their far more limited capabilities.

Millions of years of basic land living to the technology we have in a few thousands of years suggests some extrememly non average developmental evolution.

Which also explains our "imperfections" compare to other creatures on earth. Chronic illness, low tolerance to the sun, 223 extra genes etc.

Low tolerance to the sun? *cough cough speak for yourself cough*. Medium & dark complexions don't have that issue.

Are you really sure about that? My wife is black African (no, not African American) and she gets sunburned not very different from me (being the white dude). She just begins from a darker initial state.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

on a different note, not long until Sub season! May your patches be bountiful!

Back on topic, I saw a program recently that suggested meteorite impact could well have provided the catalyst for life in the form of long chain amino acids.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Here we go

I like to keep Stoking that Fire!!!

( check the Link out if you dare )

The 15 Tweaks That Made Us Human

Humans are possibly the weirdest species to have ever lived. We have freakishly big brains that allow us to build complicated gadgets, understand abstract concepts and communicate using language. We are also almost hairless with weak jaws, and struggle to give birth. How did such a bizarre creature evolve?
www.bbc.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Flesh699

We have almost the exact same DNA as chimps, how in the world do you explain that if we're aliens from an entirely different planetary ecosystem? We shouldn't even be comparable.

The key word is almost

50% similar to a banana here, anyone? DNA in itself is a freaking mind boggle.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I wonder who might be bent out of shape more by this, the creationists or the evolutionists. Both are steadfast in their views and not open to debate. I personally think that man has had some help becoming what he is, and evolution can't explain our extremely fast evolution and advancement( in biological terms). Were we raised up from a more primitive species, are we alien hybrids, have we been placed here for a reason, are we an experiment, who knows. I do think we've been given a path towards spiritual enlightenment and a higher power has some interest in our well being. I also don't think we're the only human beings in the Universe, I think we have cousins and human representatives elsewhere that have been taken off planet in times past. They're more advanced and might not be overly friendly to us and may even come back amongst us for their own purposes. Again, who knows.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

Banana's are terrestrial too you know

The point is and still remains it's more than close enough to rule out we're a true extraterrestrial, at best we're a modified terrestrial organism with some extraterrestrial DNA spliced in.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

And what died to seed those stars.

People who believe in the current theories of evolution appear to be as lost in fantasy as any religion.

It SHOULD be considered religion, since none of it can or will be proven the way people want it.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Ok, lets drug test these so called scientist. 20 says they did ALOT of acid lol

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Only one major problem with this theory........ Humans share so much DNA with other animals.

I could go along with some manipulation of a small group of primates. Maybe 7 different groups at different locations. It would be an interesting study for aliens. And account for a lot of our earths / humans history.

But us actually being alien. That's up there with believing in the earth only being 6000 years old, and God made us in a day.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

There is no need for academic credentials for this one. He didn't make any discovery. What he's saying are just facts logically analyzed and put together to reach an educated conclusion. What might be different with this guys is that he had the will to do that.

Sure. Why not.

John, sarcasm is for people with arguments. Arrogance is for ignorants.

And sometimes one just has to let somebody run with it, because there's just not a damn thing to be said that might induce anything resembling critical thinking.
The VERY first thing I do when I encounter 'alternative' thinking is check out the credentials of the person being cited. This Dr. Ellis Silver is laying out a doctorate to enhance his story. OK, is he a biologist, a chiropractor, or did he buy a D.D. from the Universal Life Church? That goes to credibility. If I can't find it, I'm skeptical of not only the individual, but also what is being pitched.
Hey, I like it on the fringes, and I've walked the walk. But I will also call Bravo Sierra when I hear it.

And you do that why ??

Alternative thinking is NOT ALLOWED and totally quashed and discouraged by every one of these "credentials" you would look for.

Ya, let us trust in our rigid completely controlled "thought schools" to provide the narratives for us, and totally ignore the fact they are for the largest part, boring and not even looking for truth.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join