It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans Are Not From Earth, Scientist Says Aliens Brought Us Here

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

And clearly you cannot read nor comprehend.

Every atom on Earth originated in space and it is conceivable to theorise that DNA also originated in space, similarly for catalysts.

sservi.nasa.gov...

NASA-funded researchers have evidence that some building blocks of DNA, the molecule that carries the genetic instructions for life, found in meteorites were likely created in space. The research gives support to the theory that a “kit” of ready-made parts created in space and delivered to Earth by meteorite and comet impacts assisted the origin of life. (Credit: NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center)

edit on 14-4-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

There's a big difference between the individual atoms that make up DNA coming from space, and fully-formed DNA molecules coming from space. The former happens all the time. The latter, not so much.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I am aware of that, again less presuming and more actual reading might reveal that to you.

Also, the point I am making addition to the fact that DNA could have it's origins in and arrived from space, there could be space DNA arriving here all the time, there is no way for any human, scientist or otherwise knowing, just which DNA or catalyst arrived from where and when, and how it arrived.

You can refute that all you want but seeing as you are not testing either ET (extraterrestrial) DNA or terrestrial DNA of everything on earth throughout the entire timeline of earth, you wouldn't know, nor can scientific analysis prove, the truth might be that Earth was seeded or is part of a plan /experiment.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Harte And clearly you cannot read nor comprehend.

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance I am aware of that, again less presuming and more actual reading might reveal that to you.

a reply to: theabsolutetruth

What's with you and the unwarranted snarky responses?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Ask yourself that question.

If you weren't doing the same, you might realise that they are replies to unwarranted snarky comments, such as yours.

ATS T&C, go after the comment not the member. The troll patrol is out again.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

ATS T&C, go after the comment not the member.

I don't know why you are posting needlessly confrontational responses. That's why I asked... about your comments.

And you just spent several posts going after tanka personally, so...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So why do we and chimps have so many genes in common?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Wrong, if you actually read them properly you would realise that it was a vendetta by tanka, needlessly and in a very confused way. Are you tanka? if not then I suggest you back off and keep on topic.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Wrong, if you actually read them properly you would realise that it was a vendetta by tanka, needlessly and in a very confused way. Are you tanka? if not then I suggest you back off and keep on topic.

You are so absolutely wrong!

I have no "vendetta" with you nor indeed anyone. You made a group of assumptions that were entirely incorrect, blamed some on me, and went off on some tangent or another about how I was wrong, and lying, etc. ALL without knowing a damn thing about the realities.

You used a NASA video, and insisted that they were actually talking about DNA, when in fact, they were talking about DNA precursors (precursor is a micro-biology term indicating the molecule that precedes the desired one, and is typically required to produce the end result).

It would almost seem as though you were condemning me for attempting to use scientific procedure and protocols, as opposed to accepting your baseless notions.

Now that I've said that; your hypothesis is not baseless, but, will be rejected because you demand too much in its regard.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
So why do we and chimps have so many genes in common?

That's actually a good question, IF I were more of a biologist, than I am an engineer or wannabe astronomer I could probably render a better answer.

It seems that, millions of years ago, Humans and all other "Great Apes" had a common ancestor. What we see is the drift that Humans have seen from the other members of the "Great Ape" family over those millions of years.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Are you tanka? if not then I suggest you back off and keep on topic.

I can't rule it out without an Alien DNA test, but thanks for the suggestion nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

If you weren't doing the same, you might realise that they are replies to unwarranted snarky comments, such as yours.

ATS T&C, go after the comment not the member. The troll patrol is out again.

Actually, my comment (which you quoted and quite rudely replied to) was not snarky at all, and perfectly warranted. Thanks for acting like such an ass, though.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Harte

And clearly you cannot read nor comprehend.

Every atom on Earth originated in space and it is conceivable to theorise that DNA also originated in space, similarly for catalysts.

sservi.nasa.gov...

NASA-funded researchers have evidence that some building blocks of DNA, the molecule that carries the genetic instructions for life, found in meteorites were likely created in space. The research gives support to the theory that a “kit” of ready-made parts created in space and delivered to Earth by meteorite and comet impacts assisted the origin of life. (Credit: NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center)

Since all atoms come from space, then according to you my Chevy fell to Earth from an alien car lot.

Harte

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Dont assume that just because a movies plot has some links to ideas that might be true that it is anything other than just a good idea.

That is such a simple plot that I think you will find it exists in the minds of every sci fi writer on the planet. Not because it is hidden knowledge

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join