It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans Are Not From Earth, Scientist Says Aliens Brought Us Here

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Flesh699

We have almost the exact same DNA as chimps, how in the world do you explain that if we're aliens from an entirely different planetary ecosystem? We shouldn't even be comparable.

It's more economically viable to use the host planets DNA/animals to make a new creature.. Than to bus them all in from out of town haha.. What would make us seemingly un fit for the environment would be the created in our image bit.. The host planet DNA mixed with Alien DNA, as to make something like them that could communicate.. I have trouble coming across ancient stories like the tower of babel that go against such an idea. Damn it those apes are taking over the planet.. Divide and conquer.

I wonder if we have any diseases that seem to be in humans from the very beginning of us, but never ever in any other primates?? OR I wonder if their could be any weird clues like that..

But you are right..

And if anyone is thinking I am saying these things did happen. I don't know.. Just one of many ideas in my head.. I keep as many scenarios as possible in my head for everything.. I don't need to conclude anything at this point.
edit on 4-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

I sincerely have no idea and no concrete belief regarding the purpose of life. Can you please share yours?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I do not believe it would be possible...Humans NEED to have the exact envriornment that Earth provides, even to just breathe. If we went much higher up in altitude without protective gear our ears would explode from the pressure. It does not sound feasible to me anyway.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19198590]Puppylove

We have almost the exact same DNA as chimps, how in the world do you explain that if we're aliens from an entirely different planetary ecosystem? We shouldn't even be comparable.

Maybe they brought the chimps too? To throw us off of course. Or maybe they just liked chimps. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If you look at a human baby time it requires to grow to become semi- self sufficient it doesn't fit in with the evolutionary cycle of species on earth which are infinitely better adapted after birth to come up to speed to be self sufficient which is what is needed to survive in a predatory world. This anomaly can be explained if humans were dumped here from somewhere else or genetically made my an intelligence given some basic survival skills and then dumped into the environment. If earth was originally a prison planet that explain a lot drop the prisoners here expecting they will die, but some didn't and so the human race was born on earth.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
He has a book he's trying to sell....nuff said.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Could the Gobekli Tepe place be a genetic mixing factory? Looking at the relief pictogram carvings one may even presume so! Perhaps worthy of a thread of its own, though trustfully this idea has been covered by ats? However has anyone noticed the fingers on the obelixes and compared them to the fingers on the newly unearthed lower bodies of the Moai on Easter Island?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: tanka418

As I said; look into the genetic history and evolution of the Male Y-DNA. When you do you will see an "event" that happened about 7000 - 8000 years ago.

Are you talking about the male DNA bottleneck that happen 4000 to 8000 years ago? The bottleneck that gave us 17 times more female ancestors than male ancestors?

No...actually the female event was about 22,000 YBP the male between 60000 - 12000 YBP

The female event was probably a natural event. The male event occurred as the native Terrestrials were attempting to "chase" off the colonizing ET's.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

I got no issues with the concept of life here being futsed with by ET, just the idea that we personally are ET. Since our genetic lineage does not allow for it. Whether built from stuff here, or evolving here naturally, we're native to here. We're not ourselves aliens anymore than a cow we've genetically modified or a human ear grow rat is. We're all terrestrial in origin.

Addendum: It is arguably possible we could have a dual heritage, however.
edit on 4/4/2015 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

We are on the same page.
I only use posts as a marker for what I want to "respond to"
Seeing as I'm already not that articulate. It helps.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Let's call it a "grey" area between being "brought here" and being a "manipulated" homo erectus. It is also quite possible that the genetic manipulation / modification happened 10K years ago, but more likely it has been going on for about 30K.

That homo sapien origination is not from Earth is not the right story. However, call it what you will, i.e. genetic intervention, is the story that will only happen through a long time frame of disclosure.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I totally agree, we're all from Uranus because we all act like asses.

I'm slightly joking. Thanks for the article. I've often thought about this and have had quite a few drunken discussions with friends over the "we're aliens" theory. Saving the article for a more extensive read.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

The chances of extraterrestrial life having the same biochemistry as life on our own planet are vanishingly small unless there is some as-yet-undreamed-of reason (something to do with the composition of stars, perhaps, or the evolution of planets) why it must always be that way. And if that were the case, life would be vanishingly rare in the universe, so the question would hardly arise.

For this reason alone, panspermia is bunk.

We can say with absolute confidence that humans evolved on Earth from terrestrial ancestors. And there is no reason whatsoever to suggest that our genotype has been artificially created or tampered with.

edit on 4/4/15 by Astyanax because: panspermia is bunk.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
For this reason alone, panspermia is bunk.

Yet, panspermia can be demonstrated to be a reality. The very building blocks of life are abundant in the cosmos, only needing the slightest of opportunity to evolve into something greater than Terrestrials.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

The new film Jupiter rising is about aliens who control earth after seeding the planet a few thousand years ago.....

cool! Looks like a good movie

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

The new film Jupiter rising is about aliens who control earth after seeding the planet a few thousand years ago.....
You mean Jupiter Ascending. Honest mistake i just figured people could search it easier if corrected.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos This doesn't make any sense.We have history going back before then. It is possible aliens visited and shared knowledge, but that is not the OP's point. And EA006 mentions the horrible film Jupiter Rising. Is this entire thread a joke? [jupiter rising/ascending, whichever. It was awful]

edit on 5-4-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Even the Bible talks about Angels mating with Humans. I wouldn't be surprised a bit.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1

originally posted by: Telos

I couldn't find any info on this movie. Can you elaborate more please?

I think he meant Jupiter Ascending.

I think...

You know, I feel like we have another Berenstein Bears thing on our hands here. I remember seeing it as "Jupiter Rising"; as a matter of fact, I thought it looked cool and wanted to remind myself to watch it, so I even wrote it down as Jupiter Rising. But now it's Jupiter Ascending, apparently.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

That's not panspermia.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join