It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans Are Not From Earth, Scientist Says Aliens Brought Us Here

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Flesh699

We have almost the exact same DNA as chimps, how in the world do you explain that if we're aliens from an entirely different planetary ecosystem? We shouldn't even be comparable.

Almost the exact same, just like a kids tricycle compares to a Bugatti ??

Those who claim it is "almost the exact same" seem to be in need of a reality check.

The differences are so vast, the ONLY connection that could ever be made, is that at one time the templates shared "ingredients".

But an evolutionary connection cannot be, and will never be proven.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Flesh699

We have almost the exact same DNA as chimps, how in the world do you explain that if we're aliens from an entirely different planetary ecosystem? We shouldn't even be comparable.

Almost the exact same, just like a kids tricycle compares to a Bugatti ??

Those who claim it is "almost the exact same" seem to be in need of a reality check.

The differences are so vast, the ONLY connection that could ever be made, is that at one time the templates shared "ingredients".

But an evolutionary connection cannot be, and will never be proven.

Many of those who make such statements, do so after reviewing actual, real, scientific data. In the case of Chimp DNA vs Human, the statistical differences are very small (1% or so). The sequencing 'language" is virtually the same (1% or so difference).

It can be rather complex and difficult to understand, unless of course you have a degree in microbiology...then I'm sure it makes better sense.

Oh, and by the way; science is not a religion, not even remotely similar. What One has to remember is that any science or technology, sufficiently advanced, will appear as magick. Science can even get "spooky" at times.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I don't believe in these "scientists," with all of their complicated mumbo-jumbo. NASA is full of them. What a load of liars.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

And what died to seed those stars.

Your post makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
So science daily.com ran an article about how human body types have been varied since the beginning of our homo sapien history, so I believe the main crutch of your guys argument is false, tho maybe an environmental activists knows more then paleontolog ist...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Why would we be not of this earth? We are related to all life here and our unique needs to survive are all earth base. If you think about it all other planets most likely will be hard for us to live on without support. Different O2 levels, Different types of plants and animals that we most likely will not be able to eat. Micros...etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I don't believe in these "scientists," with all of their complicated mumbo-jumbo. NASA is full of them. What a load of liars.

So...how do you expect to learn anything related to ET / UFO?

The only way we have of leaning anything new about the Universe is science...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: ParasuvO

And what died to seed those stars.

Your post makes no sense.

Sure it does...

And it was dead stars that seeded new ones, also the nuclear action that take place within the fusion, and other actions within star and Nova.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
It would make sense from an evolutionary development point of view, such that there is only humanity on Earth capable of thinking abstractly and with anywhere near the ability of mind, which is in itself statistically improbable given all the similarities between all the other life on Earth and their far more limited capabilities.

Millions of years of basic land living to the technology we have in a few thousands of years suggests some extrememly non average developmental evolution.

Which also explains our "imperfections" compare to other creatures on earth. Chronic illness, low tolerance to the sun, 223 extra genes etc.

The creatures that supposedly brought us here were rumoured to live thousands of years. What if this is a prison planet with a star that emits so much radiation it kills and ages our cells a lot faster. We were dumped here.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Want evidence humans evolved on Earth? look no further than the pubic louse ....

Humans are the only known hosts of the crab louse, although a closely related species, Pthirus gorillae, infects gorilla populations. The human parasite diverged from Pthirus gorillae approximately 3.3 million years ago

en.wikipedia.org...

Meanwhile, the body louse shows that humans have been wearing clothing - on Earth - for around 100,000 years, that being when it diverged from the older head louse.

Parasites tell us so much

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
afaik, humans are the only species with different blood types.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
afaik, humans are the only species with different blood types.

Not true...Canines have several different blood types, one even shared with Humans, and probably other animals.

When I learned this I thought it was cool, when I learned that my "puppy" could have the same blood type as me...I was nearly blown away...I have type "O-". Though as it turned out she had type "T" not "O".

AS it turns out there are around 8 different blood types in canines alone.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos
We have an apparent "cap" on how much of our brain we can use.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Why would we be not of this earth? We are related to all life here and our unique needs to survive are all earth base. If you think about it all other planets most likely will be hard for us to live on without support. Different O2 levels, Different types of plants and animals that we most likely will not be able to eat. Micros...etc.

its been previously stated that we and the life on the whole planet evolved here BUT the evolution has been guided at times. So yeah we evolved here like you say but it as not all naturally done. Dont you think if a alien race is very advanced that they could create or modify our ancestors to make sure we still were compatable to this environment?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Xtrozero

its been previously stated that we and the life on the whole planet evolved here BUT the evolution has been guided at times. So yeah we evolved here like you say but it as not all naturally done. Dont you think if a alien race is very advanced that they could create or modify our ancestors to make sure we still were compatable to this environment?

Actually, I don't think you will ever find much evidence that evolution was "guided", probably more like "Tapered with". Whether intentional or not, ET has affected the evolution of Terrestrial Humans, and probably other species.

Then also, Humans are very intelligent, and probably learned lot from just watching ET so about his business...

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LA1IMPALA

No we don't. That's a myth, we use all of our brain, everyday, just not all of it at once. Is like driving your car, you don't use the acceleration, the breaks, the windshield wipers, the high beams, the radio both am and fm as well as the cd player, the heat and the a/c the left signal and the right signal all at the exact same same time. You use each when you need or want them the rest remaining idle til you do. Our brain works the same way.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Dont you think if a alien race is very advanced that they could create or modify our ancestors to make sure we still were compatable to this environment?

I agree 100%, but why? This all looks like a case of narcissism where we need to think for some reason we are the special lifeforms out of trillions...

I get your point, but there is no real reason that we needed alien interaction to exist. I did a post on the divergent of man from chimps and it has to do more with the mutation of our chromosomes than DNA. If you suggest that aliens change our chromosomes then , ok, nice speculation, but once again all one needs to do is look a Down Syndrome to see that mutations of chromosomes happen and that difference can be rather big.

There isn't enough divergent in our DNA from Chimps to account for the drastic difference. We can also look at other apes that still are a lot more like chimps and they have twice the years in divergence, 12 million years compared to our 6 million.

Since all life on earth is related, we even share 40% DNA with plants, that alien interaction would have been for an extremely long time. (billions of years) I think the word here would be God in that case.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

Actually, I don't think you will ever find much evidence that evolution was "guided", probably more like "Tapered with". Whether intentional or not, ET has affected the evolution of Terrestrial Humans, and probably other species.

Then also, Humans are very intelligent, and probably learned lot from just watching ET so about his business...

There is no uniqueness in our evolution to suggest external forces affected it. We are somewhat unique as a species, but then so are many others. This also goes down the path of who tinkered with the alien's to make them smart if for some reason we needed that extra help to be who we are and not just by natural evolution.

The funny part is if I was to pick a part of us that I would say made us who we are, helped our brains to continually evole etc is our superior opposable thumb...hehe

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I would like to point out that all that is based on current comprehension of DNA and is a purely physical point of view.

Perhaps the current understanding of DNA is 2% of the Truth and the capabilities/ interactions are immense, also the fact that there are perhaps dimensional interactions that humanity as yet knows little or nothing of.

Such reality comprehensions can only be truly ascertained when 100% of the picture, that is the absolute truth, is known as to the nature of the Universe and every significant interaction in the past known.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

Perhaps the current understanding of DNA is 2% of the Truth and the capabilities/ interactions are immense, also the fact that there are perhaps dimensional interactions that humanity as yet knows little or nothing of.

Such reality comprehensions can only be truly ascertained when 100% of the picture, that is the absolute truth, is known as to the nature of the Universe and every significant interaction in the past known.

And perhaps not....

What you suggest is a hyperbole that could never be achieved.... So care to bring this down to a level that we might be able to suggest man evolved on this planet like all other life here?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join