It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood stains on GA Guidestones? Possible sacrifice?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So this popped up in my newsfeed. Blood stains on the GA Guidestones....filmed a few days ago from a quadcopter. I find this very interesting personally being in GA and all.

anywho....the film:

Not really much more to say on this but figured I would put it out there for ATS'ers to check out.

From the posters YouTube page:

In many ancient cultures, these natural events are also celebrated
with animal sacrifice and historically there have even been human sacrifices. For example, the Mayas would rip the hearts out of other human beings on solar eclipse from the top of a pyramid. The blood would flow from the top of the pyramid which was supposed to appease the gods.

There are lots of rumors about blood sacrifice and similar rituals among secret societies like the Illuminati and Skull and Bones. Apparently these groups like to sacrifice animals and human beings to gain social and political advantage. The Georgia guide stones monument clearly shows it is fundamentally based on ancient pagan cultures. You can see writings in Egyptian hieroglyphs and Babylonian cuneiform which have documented cases of blood sacrifice.

Now could this just be some kind of vandalism? Did somebody just throw a cup of say, chicken blood from the ground? It is kind of impossible to do that, because these stones are about 20 feet tall. If you throw a cup of blood from the ground, it would splatter all over the stones. If you observe the pattern closely, this liquid started flowing directly from the top to the pillar on the front left. What’s more interesting, the front left pillar is where a smaller stone block with an inscription 2014 was inserted. It created a big controversy and later on that block was removed, and you can see the empty slot here.

edit on 3/31/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Any police activity in the area? Because with that bloodstain that would be really suspicious.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Interesting find.

Thanks for posting Vasa.

Im not sure what to think but IMHO it would not surprise me if someone did use it as a sacrificial altar.

The whole idea of the GGS has always been creepy to me.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Any police activity in the area? Because with that bloodstain that would be really suspicious.

No idea, while I am in GA, I am nowhere near the Guidestones. This apparently was from the 27th, and from what I see in the video it seems to have happened actually on top of the stones. Whether it was poured on top or something actually happened is anyones guess. It was obviously not thrown from standing below though.

It does look like blood, but unless someone really checks it out, I can't be sure.

Either way, it is very interesting to me. Could be the guy with the quadcopter put it up there then flew his copter up and made the video in order to go viral....just putting it out there since it is very interesting to me.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Interesting find.

Thanks for posting Vasa.

Im not sure what to think but IMHO it would not surprise me if someone did use it as a sacrificial altar.

The whole idea of the GGS has always been creepy to me.

Thanks, and yeah they are creepy to me as well.....especially living here. I have always thought it was some rich, zealous conspiracy nut that put them up, but who knows.....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
i dont have a lot of knowledge about the stones so...
who would be doing sacrifices, and to whom would they be doing them?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
i dont have a lot of knowledge about the stones so...
who would be doing sacrifices, and to whom would they be doing them?

I have no knowledge of them either, so I would have no idea who would sacrifice anything there. If it was a sacrifice then that would be pretty nuts. I personally believe it was a set up, but who knows....from the video, that is a LOT of blood, if it is blood.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
look at the spatter pattern...kind of looks like something was dropped there.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I do find that the blood appearing as if it has runoff is odd....appears as if there was a LOT of blood that was dispersed in the main area on top and it ran off towards one of the stones and dripped down. I could see this being a HOAX, but I could also see this being legit....kinda on the fence here. Hard to believe someone would climb the stones to perform a sacrifice, but also hard to believe someone would be able to figure out how to get a drone to fly a bag of blood over the area and either release it or have the drone cut the bag to have it spill in that manner...that is a LOT of blood, if it is blood.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

look at the spatter pattern...kind of looks like something was dropped there.

I agree, but I don't know much about drones and if they have that capability. Problem with it being dropped is it would have to have been in a balloon or something similar and there is no remnant of that, so if it was a drone that dropped it then it would have to pick up the burst balloon or whatever as well. All I see is the blood. Even though it has a spatter pattern of being dropped, there is no remnant of the carrier of the blood.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51
I think looks like it was thrown up.
If you look you see where it hit, the big spot. Then the spray spreads out over that "leg" away from the side it was thrown from.

Of course I have NO splatter experience so I am completely guessing.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Aren't there camera that monitor this area 24/7? Seems like I remember people making a big deal about the cameras appearing a couple of years ago. They may be gone now, I have never been there.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Though, if you look at the runoff trail, it appears the stone that these are made of has veins....it appears as if the blood runs down the veins in a manner that would appear to be a spatter. Look at the runoff after the main blood stain....it looks the same as the main spot with veins that run out from it. Could be that it is "veiny" concrete....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
if you look at the main "blood" circle, it spatters outward in a circular fashion.
thats what led me to believe something was dropped,then it drains of down the stones.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Aren't there camera that monitor this area 24/7? Seems like I remember people making a big deal about the cameras appearing a couple of years ago. They may be gone now, I have never been there.

No idea.....I have never really been interested in the GGS. Figured they were just some whackjobs idea of a conspiracy. This has me thinking maybe that whackjob has some influence.....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

if you look at the main "blood" circle, it spatters outward in a circular fashion.
thats what led me to believe something was dropped,then it drains of down the stones.

Right, but when you follow the trail from the main spot, the "veins" have a similar appearance to the main spatter....like the concrete has veins in it that are letting it run that way.....look at the "spatter appearance" in the trail from the main spot to the top of the stone it is running onto.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Post about cameras being installed

Wow, and I thought I read this yesterday.
Anyway, here is the thread about the cameras being installed. Wonder what they saw?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Post about cameras being installed

Wow, and I thought I read this yesterday.
Anyway, here is the thread about the cameras being installed. Wonder what they saw?

Well....if anything really happened I am sure they caught it....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
very strange how the "blood" got from the upper slab to the lower support.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

very strange how the "blood" got from the upper slab to the lower support.

That is the only reason I am questioning the "dropped" thought. If you look at the entire trail, it looks the same as the original spot that it came from...there appear to be veins that the "blood" is running through that make it look like a spatter incident. I am leaning towards it not being a spatter, and it being the "blood" running through the natural veins of the stone and appearing to make it look like spatter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join