It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood stains on GA Guidestones? Possible sacrifice?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidFire

originally posted by: autopat51
a reply to: VoidFire
your opinion is valued..the only reason i say what i say is because even after a rain
there is a lot of residue left.

Which would mean that the event likely happened before the rain, so it would have had time to dry a little... That's what I'd think with the amount left over.

Edit: Or it could have happened during the rain making it appear that there is more blood than there should be.

I agree....If this is really after the rain that came, it could have dried there and was running off when he filmed this, or just after when it dried back up. The veins in the rock make me think this is the most likely possibility. It ran with the rain from the initial kill point, and then dried as the weather changed...

Nice....maybe ATS could solve a crazy case.....how much notoriety would that bring here? I would have to say I think that would be pretty cool.
edit on 3/31/15 by Vasa Croe because: fukkim phone AC

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
absolutely..could be.
anyway you slice it..its kinda creepy!!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Now the real mystery is with whom or what the blood belonged or belongs to
.... now I'm imagining someone dumping a blood bag...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
absolutely..could be.
anyway you slice it..its kinda creepy!!

Yeah...that's what I think too. Even if this is a hoax, it's a pretty damn good one....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I am right there with you, but the GGS are apparently pretty tall, and during the day, pretty well visited. The video is odd since nobody else is aroubd, but I can't imagine the people paid to take care of this place would allow anything like this to be hoax'd.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
i dont think its a hoax.
but again i dont know what it is.
my imagination leads me to creepy things.
but..well who knows

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I am right there with you, but the GGS are apparently pretty tall, and during the day, pretty well visited. The video is odd since nobody else is aroubd, but I can't imagine the people paid to take care of this place would allow anything like this to be hoax'd.

Or someone could have used a drone to release blood on a timed release.
oh the possiblities

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I wouldn't be shocked if some conspiracy believer/religious nutter used something similar to blood (or maybe even real blood) to make it look like a sacrifice to hopefully get the stones destroyed. From the best of knowledge there has been a bunch of vandalism done to the stones, we all know there are certain individuals who believe the end justifies the means and believe the stones were done by satanic/Illuminati/Freemasons/NWO/Rosicrucians as a blueprint for the new world. I think the majority on here can agree that these stones are for a post apocalyptic civilization so they don't make the same mistakes we do. Now imo I don't find things like think before you reproduce, improve fitness/diversity, unite humanity under 1 language, rule with reason, fair laws/courts, settle disputes in a world court instead of war, don't have petty laws/useless government officials, and respect nature as horrible things or a blue print for this secret evil satanic group.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I don't think it would be that hard to get up there with out anyone seeing you. There have been quite a few cases of people going up there and committing acts of vandalism and I'm pretty sure most haven't been caught/arrested. Just a few Examples of vandalism and don't believe it was very Christian of them to do some of this.
NSFW because the graffiti has bad language:

guidestones.org...
guidestones.org...
media.moddb.com...
www.vanshardware.com...
www.whale.to...
i.ytimg.com...
www.whale.to...
www.adverteria.com...

edit on 31-3-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

I don't think it would be that hard to get up there with out anyone seeing you. There have been quite a few cases of people going up there and committing acts of vandalism and I'm pretty sure most haven't been caught/arrested. Just a few Examples of vandalism and don't believe it was very Christian of them to do some of this.
NSFW because the graffiti has bad language:

guidestones.org...
guidestones.org...
media.moddb.com...
www.vanshardware.com...
www.whale.to...
i.ytimg.com...
www.whale.to...
www.adverteria.com...

Well...it is about 20 feet high, so it would be hard to get on top unless you had a ladder or 3-4 guys on shoulders.....not sure how else someone could do that without being noticed, especially as recently as 3-4 days ago. Apparently they have surveillance there now....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The guy with the quadcopter noticed it when he filmed it 3-4 days ago.
Who knows how long it's been there?
I'd say probably since the 20th.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

The guy with the quadcopter noticed it when he filmed it 3-4 days ago.
Who knows how long it's been there?
I'd say probably since the 20th.

Yeah...that is my issue. It looks very dried in the video, like it was there and went through our last few rains then dried again.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Based on the color I think it is paint. It doesn't look like blood to me.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Not familiar, from studying the manual, etc., with any planned sacrifices or that it was built for it.

This is rather interesting:
There's a hole where the blood is draining off to the pillar stone. Possible that the stones are tilted to run off to that one.

Still at 3:17 of the OP video.

Minus a sacrificial scenario, as one or a couple people up would have to climb up there with the victim, it seems more likely that it(bloody carcass or even a blood,or paint, filled balloon?) had to be dropped there by drone/quad copter. Or a bird dropping pray and eating it. Draining the blood off from a recent rain shower.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Is that the slab that had the notch in it? Is it the one that had the 2014 cube placed in it?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Not familiar, from studying the manual, etc., with any planned sacrifices or that it was built for it.

There's a hole where the blood is draining off to the pillar stone. Possible that the stones are tilted to run off to that one.

Minus a sacrificial scenario, as one or a couple people up would have to climb up there with the victim, it seems more likely that it(bloody carcass or even a blood,or paint, filled balloon?) had to be dropped there by drone/quad copter. Or a bird dropping pray and eating it. Draining the blood off from a recent rain shower.

Yeah...I noticed the same hole. Just odd that this stain is blood colored to me....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Obsrvr
Is that the slab that had the notch in it? Is it the one that had the 2014 cube placed in it?

Yes, looks like it there-can see the notch and the video talks about it. It's flowing to the English stone or at least on one side. Maybe representing the Western World?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Obsrvr

Yes, looks like it there-can see the notch and the video talks about it. It's flowing to the English stone or at least on one side. Maybe representing the Western World?

That's kind of spooky.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ive researched much regarding Rosicrucians and similar groups and have yet to find to my recollection that they practice human ritual or animal sacrifice.

The only sacrifice they may have addressed is that of Jesus

BTW how did this guy get this shot of the GG from above?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I noticed the hole in the video and had to wonder if it's a drain. How else would the red liquid not end up on the sides of the vertical stone as it ran off of the top?

The vertical stone and the gravel at the base of it seem to be very clean and there is no trace of red liquid. Those facts are the most perplexing to me.
edit on 3/31/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join