It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood stains on GA Guidestones? Possible sacrifice?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pauligirl

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: autopat51
look at the spatter pattern...kind of looks like something was dropped there.

My guess would be a raptor or vulture feeding. The top of the stones is the perfect platform for a predatory bird.

tinfoil hat on...

You know...now that I really think about it, this could be the reason for the blood stains. Possible it was build FOR that purpose, to allow birds of prey to feed on top of the stones and the blood from their kills to run to the drain. That stain could be from multiple feedings up there. It would make the perfect spot. I could see the builders of the stones, being that they were obviously odd birds, doing just that so it would be a form of "sacrifice" and allow the blood to enter the stones....

tinfoil hat off/

I have an idea, but it’s not nearly as interesting as blood stains. It’s just purple bird poop. Birds eat purple berries and poop purple. Whoever maintains the stones may wash the standing ones without out always cleaning the top.

Google “purple bird droppings” and you’ll see something that looks a lot like this.

So what you're saying is... there are Pterodactyls in Georgia?

That would be the largest bird turd in history. Someone get National Geographic on that sh1t stat!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

I know right? there is no way in HELL that same bird would sit in the same spot! THEY NEVER DO THAT!

This is a bird poop conspiracy of EPIC proportions. It's either a blood sacrifice that happens just after every rain storm, or....as you said, a giant bird who is only allowed to poop in one place at one time, then never ever return to that spot.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Answer

I know right? there is no way in HELL that same bird would sit in the same spot! THEY NEVER DO THAT!

This is a bird poop conspiracy of EPIC proportions. It's either a blood sacrifice that happens just after every rain storm, or....as you said, a giant bird who is only allowed to poop in one place at one time, then never ever return to that spot.

You're trying to be cute with sarcasm but it really doesn't work in this case. The bird crap explanation is the weakest I've heard so far because of several factors.

Discrediting one explanation does not mean that I align with the blood sacrifice explanation.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join