It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Co-Pilot intentional crashed plane. Co Pilot Named

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Assumptions were being tossed around willy-nilly when no one had any facts.

And That is the Point I'm trying to Make, Krazy assumptions...one of many examples is terrorism...and when you think of terrorism, you think of the jews/iraq/behendings/etc. and you start to think negative about said individuals/culture/acts.
If the media never put this on air. we would never even know what is going on. we wouldn't care.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I called this on a different thread yesterday. It just seemed too strange that once the pilot left to use the bathroom, the door was locked from the inside and the plane taken off auto-pilot. I was hoping I wasn't right but it would appear my intuition was correct. I will never understand why some suicidal people want to take as many innocents as they can with them. Sad.

link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: AdamuBureido

Considering that there's no outside access that would allow for it without modification, OK I will.

that you know of zaph, surely you're not going to claim to be the ultimate authority...

if you never heard about it, it doesn't exist?

that is what you're trying to say isn't it?
edit on 26-3-2015 by AdamuBureido because: (no reason given)

link   
apparently cern shut down around the same time due to a short circuit

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: AdamuBureido

originally posted by: Ivar_Karlsen

aren't certain jets remote controllable [as an anti-hijacking system]?

No transport category airplanes are remote controllable.

keep believing that Fly-by-wire and remote hijack recovery does not exist or that it ain't hackable

Considering the fact that the resident ATS experts have stated numerous times that it isn't possible... I'll keep believing them over random conspiracy theorists.

considering the fact that the resident experts are anonymous posters on teh interwebs...
i'll keep questioning everything, especially authorities

especially tweets and fb posts that can be faked
edit on 26-3-2015 by AdamuBureido because: stuttered tee, hee

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackhorse61
apparently cern shut down around the same time due to a short circuit

Great, how is that related to this plane crash?
Wouldn't you think if CERN or the LHC caused this it would have brought down other planes?

It seems to me that as more info comes out the co-pilot is the primary focus of this horrible tragedy.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ceetee

originally posted by: grandmakdw
In reading about the co-pilot, suicide and mental illness
was NOT what came to mind.

It sounded more like the repeating of a mantra "must destroy the plane",
a sort of trigger, put in by hypnosis,
a deep and very professionally done, drug induced hypnosis,
one that the co-pilot himself would be unaware of
on a conscious level.
It did not sound at all like suicidal intention to me.

This would explain the deep regular breathing.

It also occurred after the pilot went over the upcoming
landing procedures with the co-pilot
which could have triggered
a deep hypnotic trigger event.

what?
do you just make stuff up as you go along?

Heh, this is a conspiracy site isn't it?

Well, I was throwing out a conspiracy.

Never claimed it was more than that, a hypothetical conspiracy theory.

Sounds as plausible as any conspiracy theory I have heard.

Why do you think it is implausible?

Improbable I understand, implausible, not really.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
no not necessarily, could have caught a magnetic wave

link   

originally posted by: saadad
a reply to: Bigburgh

OMG. If media now in next release say that copilot was epileptic?

You will believe that. Looks like some people in this topic are very easy to be mind controlled. And. No. You dont need a special device to mind control

Why would that be?

He's talking about something that's a just barely plausible possibility. I've had an aphasic episode with a migraine before and what he says is true. Unless you've seen it or experienced something like it. It's hard to imagine how you could be thinking you are doing one thing while your body goes and does something completely different, but it can and does happen. Sometimes you are aware of it. Thankfully, I was, but some people aren't.

link   

originally posted by: ceetee

In reading about the co-pilot, suicide and mental illness
was NOT what came to mind.

It sounded more like the repeating of a mantra "must destroy the plane",
a sort of trigger, put in by hypnosis,
a deep and very professionally done, drug induced hypnosis,
one that the co-pilot himself would be unaware of
on a conscious level.
It did not sound at all like suicidal intention to me.

This would explain the deep regular breathing.

It also occurred after the pilot went over the upcoming
landing procedures with the co-pilot
which could have triggered
a deep hypnotic trigger event.

what?
do you just make stuff up as you go along?

Heh, this is a conspiracy site isn't it?

Well, I was throwing out a conspiracy.

Never claimed it was more than that, a hypothetical conspiracy theory.

Sounds as plausible as any conspiracy theory I have heard.

Why do you think it is implausible?

Improbable I understand, implausible, not really.

well it helps if theories have some actual facts to back them up, not just bizarre conjecture

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

keep believing that Fly-by-wire and remote hijack recovery does not exist or that it ain't hackable

I don't belive, i know!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

Lufthansa revealed that Lubitz’s training in 2009 had been briefly interrupted, but was resumed after “his suitability as a candidate was re-established”. Asked about the reason for the interruption, the CEO, Carsten Spohr, said he was not allowed to say.

Link - live updates

Well, this would fit with the snippet of comment from the neighbor about how "he didn't seem depressed ..."

Taken together, one might start to speculate just how many anti-depressants might be found in this poor man's cabinet? And he still lived with his parents? Maybe that is more evidence that he had a mental issue.

Could it be that in America these young men grab guns and take out lots of people when they finally snap, but in Europe where the guns aren't available, they will look for other means of taking many others with them ... like becoming mass transit pilots?

If so, then I think it's time to refocus the convo on mental health, not the various means of they use to act out when they finally snap.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I don't think it happened in this case but never say never when it comes to technology , hacking and back doors.

A Backdoor Found In a "Flight-Critical" Chip Could Let Hackers Take Over a Plane
www.gizmodo.co.uk...

Thats just an example. Also there has been rise of purposely created back doors by gov't agencies around around the world. Then not to mention China being a critical manufacture of chips for the world which could be implanting back doors that would be impossible to catch during stress tests as long as the chips met the specifications.

Hardware back doors depending on design could bypass direct physical access for exploitation purposes.
edit on 40331America/ChicagoThu, 26 Mar 2015 13:40:14 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
what about this hypothetical....

the older Pilot with over 6,000 hours gave the copilot a roofie in his coffee...or else knocked him unconscious...
the pilot disengaged the auto pilot, set the slow descent flaps knowing it would take 5-8 minutes until a critical situation

...that is why there was no other crew or attendant in the cockpit, because the pilot made a hasty retreat out of there and setting a dead-fall door lock or blocker as he left

did the experienced pilot hit the glass-ceiling at Lufthansa and commit suicide with an elaborate cover-up to blame the copilot and thus collect double indemnity for his heirs to receive?

now, I am not saying this is even probable but it would make a good movie script/story line...
do not think I aim to besmirch the innocent pilot...but as long as we are letting our imaginations run free... that's my bizarre contribution on a 'who done it thriller'

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I'd like to see what he was actually doing. They were at cruising altitude and on autopilot presumably. Maybe he had on head phones, was listening to loud music and dozing?

The reason I say that is the plane made a normal decent, not a crash dive. If dude was suicidal why didn't he put the plane into a vertical nose dive and get to the ground as quick as possible?

The only solution I come up with is he wasn't conscious for some reason, like suicide maybe. Are there firearms in the crew cabin?

The reason they are confident that this was intentional and not accidental is because there is a crew code that pilots and flight staff can use to gain re-entry to the cockpit in the event that the remaining member(s) inside become incapacitated. The only way that code becomes invalid or unusable is if the person(s) inside the cockpit actively choose to deny access. That is what happened in this case.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

can we not let our imaginations run free and try and form theories that have some facts to back them up? braindumping nonsense into the thread diverts from content of actual use and makes for awkward reading
edit on 26-3-2015 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2015 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I don't think it happened in this case but never say never when it comes to technology , hacking and back doors.

A Backdoor Found In a "Flight-Critical" Chip Could Let Hackers Take Over a Plane
www.gizmodo.co.uk...

Thats just an example. Also there has been rise of purposely created back doors by gov't agencies around around the world. Then not to mention China being a critical manufacture of chips for the world which could be implanting back doors that would be impossible to catch during stress tests as long as the chips met the specifications.

Hardware back doors depending on design could bypass direct physical access for exploitation purposes.

First you would have to locate it, then connect to it (how and with what?)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

From what I understand, Fly-by-wire is a closed shell, meaning nobody without direct access to it's components can hack it.

To give you an analogy, it would be like trying to hack a computer that's not on the internet or on a network. Just a single lone computer all by itself. You can't hack it without actually accessing the physical computer. Same deal here with fly-by-wire.

not much a hacker, though i do repair 'em
ever heard of Van_Eck_phreaking
no physical access required
your hard disk and your sim card were turned at the factory and now snitch on you

are nuclear reactors connected to teh interwebs?
Neh.
sure a spy with a thumbdrive could've injected STUXNET
but it could have been done over the airwaves

Intel vPro allows remote access

New Intel-Based PC’s Permanently Hackable So you think no one can access your data because your computer is turned off. Heck it’s more than turned off, you even took the main hard drive out, and only the backup disk is inside. There is no operating system installed at all. So you KNOW you are safe. Frank from across the street is an alternative operating systems hobbyist, and he has tons of computers. He has Free BSD on a couple, his own compilation of Linux on another, a Mac for the wife, and even has Solaris on yet another. Frank knows systems security, so he cannot be hacked . . . or so he thinks. The government does not like Frank much, because they LOVE to look at everything. Privacy is a crime don’t you know, and it looks like Frank’s luck with privacy is about to run out. The new Intel Core vPro processors contain a new remote access feature which allows 100 percent remote access to a PC 100 percent of the time, even if the computer is turned off. Core vPro processors contain a second physical processor embedded within the main processor which has it’s own operating system embedded on the chip itself. As long as the power supply is available and and in working condition, it can be woken up by the Core vPro processor, which runs on the system’s phantom power and is able to quietly turn individual hardware components on and access anything on them.
www.popularresistance.org...

and as our expert zaphod will have to admit much secrecy and spookery goes on at those avionics corporations
being part of the MIC after all

I can haz cheezburger now onee-chan?
edit on 26-3-2015 by AdamuBureido because: no in japanese

edit on 26-3-2015 by AdamuBureido because: spellling, need cheezburgers!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ceetee

my thoughtful post/hypothesis is not nonsense... other than to the brainwashed MSM followers

the useful facts coming out of the news sources 'suggest' the autopilot was turned off and the door dead-bolted against reentry by the copilot who at-the-same-time made no noise/sounds/utterances/vocalizations...
he only continued 'normal' breathing ( I guess one could hear the proverbial pin-drop') the silence was deafning....after the 'pilot' left his assigned post/duty station... only to return and in no time at all became frantic !

something is being misreported or facts are being omitted for the copilot to be the master mind

berate someone else with your falsetto indignation....I remain cordially yours a fellow ATSer

edit on th31142739631226582015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join