It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Co-Pilot intentional crashed plane. Co Pilot Named

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllIsOne
I used to fly a lot and was always unimpressed with the flimsy looking doors to the cockpit. Was that door different? When my life is on the line I think, with the help of others, I'd be able to get through that door.

Those doors may look a bit flimsy but they are far from it. They have multiple bolts actuated from the lock mechanism. Not to mention the kevlar that essentially laminates the two steel sides of the door. Not only will a big blunt person or two have a problem getting through but so will a bullet.

The simple fact is this, when it was decided from the cockpit to lock that door, no-one was getting in, there is simply no way.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Stormdancer777

He took advantage of an opportunity. If it hadn't happened this time, it may have on the next flight, or the one after that.

I guess.

I just feel strange about it,

however there may have never been a next time many people don't really want to commit suicide.
edit on 043131p://bThursday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

There may not have been. We'll never know.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elliot
So many people with mobile phones these days.
The pilot is trying to break into the cabin, so he must be making a lot of noise.

The people are 'watching'?

For at least 7 or 8 minutes NO ONE is texting that something is wrong?

Young people can barely be prised away from their phones and text their every burp!

So, NO ONE is texting to loved ones, friends, emergency services that something is wrong on their aeroplane?

You mean those loved ones currently grieving and/or at the crash site. They have to publish the last texts to satisfy your "viewpoint" !?!?!?!?! Are you freaking kidding!!!

And why does the pilot stop trying to get into the cabin after such a short while......last I heard was a minute or so?

Because it's disabled from the inside using the switch they have to prevent a terrorist getting into the cabin !!!!!!

Why is the co pilot's breathing so steady.....possibly even relaxed or perhaps unconsious?

Who knows the state of the co pilots mind.

Were any of the passengers or people on board even conscious?

They were heard screaming on the recording

What happened to the military plane that was reportedly seen?

Who was the pilot?

which one why the need for YOU to know NOW?!?!?

Where is the other black box?

It has been recovered and it will take time to extract and interpret all the data

Why does this story not make much sense?

To you maybe because you are desperate to turn a tragedy into a conspiracy.......very sad.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: vataOsadhi

stranger is that you cannot find anything on this name related to 4u 9525 when you google it...

You translated the meaning of his name before, do you speak German?
Can't you find anything with his name in German?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Havent had chance to look into this yet i only heard it on the radio but I thought it was strange that they are already coming to conclusions on what happened based on just a few hours of investigating.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I hope they are investigating the pilot as well. It is very possible that he knocked out the co-pilot, set the autopilot to descend from 38,000 ft to 100 ft. He could then make himself look innocent while making the other into a murderer.

This would allow his family to live without being ostracized by the world.

Investigate all possibilities to ensure no questions remain.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PW229

originally posted by: AllIsOne
I used to fly a lot and was always unimpressed with the flimsy looking doors to the cockpit. Was that door different? When my life is on the line I think, with the help of others, I'd be able to get through that door.

Those doors may look a bit flimsy but they are far from it. They have multiple bolts actuated from the lock mechanism. Not to mention the kevlar that essentially laminates the two steel sides of the door. Not only will a big blunt person or two have a problem getting through but so will a bullet.

The simple fact is this, when it was decided from the cockpit to lock that door, no-one was getting in, there is simply no way.

Thanks for your response!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick
I hope they are investigating the pilot as well. It is very possible that he knocked out the co-pilot, set the autopilot to descend from 38,000 ft to 100 ft. He could then make himself look innocent while making the other into a murderer.

This would allow his family to live without being ostracized by the world.

Investigate all possibilities to ensure no questions remain.

I don't know for sure, but I don't think it's possible for pilots to lock themselves out. I believe that the door locking mechanism only works from the inside. So the captain can't lock himself out while the co-pilot is unconscious.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Airbus video

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

it's the calmest most Methodical 8 minute descent into suicide I have ever known

This is exactly what i was asking myself today....

How can a pilot consciously descend a plane thousands of miles into the ground and not make a single sound? impossible!
I wonder when we can listen to those black box voices online?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Bigburgh

it's the calmest most Methodical 8 minute descent into suicide I have ever known

This is exactly what i was asking myself today....

How can a pilot consciously descend a plane thousands of miles into the ground and not make a single sound? impossible!
I wonder when we can listen to those black box voices online?

It sounds like he accepted his fate and was comfortable with his decision.

He was at peace with himself, as crazy as that sounds.
edit on 26-3-2015 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I Keep thinking about it over and over again... Its puzzling me!
Something is not right with what the French Prosecutor Brice Robin say's

"the co-pilot (28-year-old Andreas Lubitz) appears to have prevented the pilot from re-entering the cockpit"
However, he failed to respond to increasingly desperate calls from the commander trying to break down the cockpit door, or to air traffic controllers.

Then, Robin said the co-pilot could be heard breathing right up until the point of impact, suggesting he had NOT lost consciousness.

Now, how can a co-pilot remain breathing calm through all of "desperate calls from the commander trying to break down the cockpit door" "or to air traffic controllers"

This doesn't make sense... "He for surly didn't have a Bob Marley smoke and chilled out".
Any person in that situation, There heart would be pacing at 100 mph. There breathing would significantly be higher. This just doesn't seen right.

Source:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AllIsOne

Well, after watching the video from Tommyjo, I think my theory is wrong. I just can't get over the copilot's lack of communication but that doesn't mean he didn't commit this heinous act.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo
Airbus video

Based on this video, the locked-out pilot clearly would have attempted to use the "emergency access procedure" (4:30 mark), whereby the co-pilot would have canceled it inside using the "COCKPIT DOOR" switch. These actions would be recorded. Also, there would be a loud piezo alarm inside of the cabin negating any sounds of the co-pilot breathing.

I'm surprised this hasn't been addressed. I'm also interested in why they made it a point to tell us that the co-pilot was breathing “normally” and “not uttering a single word”.

And what about that piezo alarm? Or was the "emergency access procedure" not used?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The takeaway here is that human insight is pretty flawed, and not everyone measures up to their psychological profile. There are perfectly normal seeming people who are actually a very dangerous threat, and then there are guys who people fully expect to be crazy -- guys like me who are loners, depressed, frustrated, and emotionally unpredictable -- who are not malevolent.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sweepsalot
The takeaway here is that human insight is pretty flawed, and not everyone measures up to their psychological profile. There are perfectly normal seeming people who are actually a very dangerous threat, and then there are guys who people fully expect to be crazy -- guys like me who are loners, depressed, frustrated, and emotionally unpredictable -- who are not malevolent.

Actually, intelligent people - and certainly those who are professionals in the mental health field - are aware of that. It's not a question that the concept exists. The question is how to deal with it.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmic66
Wonder if this is the same person;

ADVOC prides itself on the ease and confidence in referrals from member to member. The below praise is from Centrax, a client of Ashfords LLP, in England. Centrax have a worldwide reputation for quality and reliability in the power generation and complex component manufacture markets. For more information, please see their website: www.centraxind.com ------------------- Dear Simon [Rous, Chairman of Ashfords LLP], A quick note to congratulate you once again on the quality of the ADVOC network. We have just won a contract in Germany and were greatly assisted by Victoria von Meding of Bernzen Sonntag. She mastered the brief extremely quickly and was most helpful in the final negotiations. Her colleague, Andreas Lubitz, has also been of great help to us on previous projects. Bernzen Sonntag continue the excellent quality we have received from the ADVOC network over the years. Peter Gardos [of Gárdos, Füredi, Mosonyi, Tomori] in Budapest and Francois Grandmaison of Cornet Vicent Segurel in France have also been outstanding. Congratulations for having the foresight to initiate the network and the judgement to select such good partners. Thank you!

www.advoc.com...

According to Heavy.com the co-pilot was praised previously for great work. This was probably the praise.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I'd like to see what he was actually doing. They were at cruising altitude and on autopilot presumably. Maybe he had on head phones, was listening to loud music and dozing?

The reason I say that is the plane made a normal decent, not a crash dive. If dude was suicidal why didn't he put the plane into a vertical nose dive and get to the ground as quick as possible?

The only solution I come up with is he wasn't conscious for some reason, like suicide maybe. Are there firearms in the crew cabin?

Completely agree with this statement. I also see it is being reported that crew can only not get into the cockpit if it is locked from inside. How exact is that statement? I have a lot of experience with locks in recent years (construction so admittedly different) but sometimes.......locks just stop working. It could be poor construction, faulty parts, etc. Is this not possible in this scenario? Is it definite that the co-pilot deliberately kept the pilot out?

coupled with the fact that the co pilot pushed the button that caused the decent( info in the main thread) I would say yes.. reports are that he suffered from depression, thats why he took a break from flying at some point (also in the main original thread)

Apparently he hadn't even finished all his flight hours to be a fully licensed commercial pilot. There was no reason as to why this was. It was in the Heavy link earlier in the thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
the most striking thing so far, to me, is the speed with which the voice recorder details were released.

Yep, they have released the recordings to the press pretty fast...

Another thing that baffles me is why they authorities are still withholding the captain's full name, whilst the co-pilots name has been released.

The Captain The captain's name has not been released yet, but German media outlets have identified him as Patrick S., a father of two. He'd reportedly logged more than 6,000 hours of flight experience over his 10 year career with Lufthansa, Germanwings, and Condor airlines.
www.telegraph.co.uk... light-4U9525.html" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">The Telegraph

Earlier in the thread, if you clicked the Heavy link, the pilot's name was fully listed, as well as 5 things known about him.

Patrick S. Heavy.com

Co-Pilot Heavy.com

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join