It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Co-Pilot intentional crashed plane. Co Pilot Named

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

OK, thanks. That hasn't happened and already the FO has been found guilty. Unbelieveable. No wonder you're suspicious.

I listened to the recording via hi-fi with the volume as loud as I could stand it and also using headphones and heard no breathing at all.

Myself, I've been twitchy since day 1 when they found the CVR blackbox within only a matter of hours... Where is this going I wonder? To quote someone on pprune though ''we may never know, there are too many vested interests in aviation''.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Indeed, they got ALL that information from this:

A metal foil microphone mounted above, behind and to the far left of the co pilot's head picked up the gentle clicks of the altitude dial? His breathing!? Give me a break.

Edit: The CVR mic is bottom left
edit on 28-3-2015 by PW229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PW229

Especially with the packs on which are quite noise in the a320 cockpit.
Every bit of this story stinks

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Good to see you here Boeing, we were just discussing the recording that you uploaded. I've just found this

www.ifalpa.org...&%20Media/2015/15PRL13%20-%20Germanwings%204U9525%20accident%20investigation_IFALPA%20strongly%20condem ns%20leaking%20of%20CVR%20data.pdf

Maybe it wasn't a hoax after all?
edit on 28-3-2015 by paradisepurple because: Link not working

Sorry guys the link won't work for some reason, I got it here

www.pprune.org...

Fourth post from the top.
edit on 28-3-2015 by paradisepurple because: Link

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 I was not there so I have no idea, it is FAA rules, obviously they did not follow the rules

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: paradisepurple

Link isn't going.

I managed to download the video I put up here a while ago, before Youtube took it down. Don't know where to upload it though.

EDIT: Direct link for paradisepurple's post
app.box.com...
edit on 28-3-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

EDIT 2:If anybody is interested, I've uploaded the recording here.
app.box.com...

edit on 28-3-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well this is odd. I've been seeing some reports today claiming this particular A320 had a hot mic system feeding to the CVR. Yet I cannot find a single comment from a 320 driver about the hot mic. In fact, all comments seem to be about the single CVR mic. Just what the hell is going on here? I'm starting to wish I didn't go down this rabbit hole.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Nay, this is not the audio they reported. There would be some conversation in German between the two pilots, the leaving of the first one and the "breathing" of the second one - Whatever that would mean... And finally the passengers realizing something is wrong and screaming.

This one seems to be a very bad hoax. WTF jumps out with such a stupid hoax? Makes me angry!
(Not Boeing777's fault, but the hoaxer's)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PW229

It's interesting watching the cover up unfold, but disgusting to watch the FO get crucified.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Dailymail is reporting that the co-pilot bought two Audis - one for him and one for his girlfriend weeks ago.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vataOsadhion my local news last night, they said the pilot tried to get in with the axe, they showed how that will not work, and not even with a gun....

they also said that the co-pilot had a note from a dr saying he shouldn't be flying a plane, was found at his residence.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

He apparently had an eye condition that was being treated and was told to miss work for a few days.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Conspiracy?? Yes, it falls in line with many of the recent past mass killings/Columbine type shootings etc.
They all have a highly visible common denominator! Promoted and accepted without question by the governments as they continue to focus attention on the red herring and not the cause.
(naturalnews.com/049157_Andreas_Lubitz_psychiatric_treatment_SSRI_drugs.html)

Just about every single one of these incidents can be followed to the common thread with ease!
(examiner.com/topic/psychiatric-drugs) The question is: Why are we not doing something about halting this crap! That's the conspiracy!
Jesus Wept!

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SK414

Cause?

The media is supposed to make these stories transparent enough for the public to see through.

The New York times carried these pictures of the victims with the story.

Note they used a shot of Opera star Radner dressed for her performance (as a Rhinemaiden).
www.nytimes.com...

And who is that fourth Androgynous looking crash victim?

They are either trying to make us psychotic or its some kind of MSM Rorschach test.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join