It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Co-Pilot intentional crashed plane. Co Pilot Named

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

The maintenance the day before was on the nose landing gear door.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 Sorry Z you are wrong the FAA does require 2 in the cockpit at all times

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The maintenance the day before was on the nose landing gear door.

Oh, I thought the plane had been grounded 24 hours before and had technical issues including a landing gear problem? So it wasn't just a landing gear problem, there were other issues. I thought I heard CNN say that.

Also, what about the owner of the French Alpine camping ground saying that he heard a several loud noises before the plane hit the mountain? Wouldn't that indicate a mechanical problem?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LA1IMPALA

Then how was a Delta pilot alone in the cockpit this year? The Captain was locked out and they made a preventive landing because of it.
edit on 3/28/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Okinawa
News outlets are clutching at straws to find small sensational headlines to create more out of the situation, typical. Anything to try remove as much guilt as possible from Airbus and Germanwings. And if the girlfriend was so concerned why didn't she tell anybody?

And she was a flight attendant. Maybe they paid her to say that?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The suicide story is BS. It's far too neat and works out perfectly.

The aircraft had a minor maintenance check the day before, just a look over really, and had a landing gear problem fixed.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Zaphod, frankly it’s freaking me out that I keep seeing you doubting the OS.

You mentioned that they could not know some of the technical details without access to the FDR. Is it possible they got it from Flightradar24?

forum.flightradar24.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

This one is being fed to us with a nice bow around it from day one.

Timely, too, considering whats going on in Yemen.

Served Internet side up…

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

a reply to: LA1IMPALA

Then how was a Delta pilot alone in the cockpit this year? The Captain was locked out and they made a preventive landing because of it.

Because people suck at following rules?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The news is now saying he was having treatment for vision problems... And also they're going on about having planes remotely controlled in the future... Which to me is just creating another potential problem..

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The suicide story is BS. It's far too neat and works out perfectly.

The aircraft had a minor maintenance check the day before, just a look over really, and had a landing gear problem fixed.

I think, in light of all the very fishy plane crashes recently, they're trying to quickly put a neat little wrapping on this one.

We have one that simply vanished, one that was apparently shot down, one that was seemingly a weather-caused crash, and now one that seemed mysterious but the airline quickly gave us a plausible explanation.

There could be something more sinister at play with these crashes and they're trying to solve the problem but disclosing it would obliterate the airline industry so they're keeping it under wraps. I've intentionally avoided theorizing much about this crash but there's a pattern emerging.

This is a HUGE what-if but it could be possible that a terror group has realized that hijacking won't work so they're threatening the families of pilots or offering ridiculous money to support their next-of-kin if they take down a plane.
edit on 3/28/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: paradisepurple

No. The only way to be certain is the FDR. FR24 would tell the altitude the aircraft was at, and if they were climbing or descending, not what altitude the autopilot was set to.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

a reply to: paradisepurple

No. The only way to be certain is the FDR. FR24 would tell the altitude the aircraft was at, and if they were climbing or descending, not what altitude the autopilot was set to.

Is it information that may have been revealed through ACARS?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

They're all unrelated though. Weather related accidents have happened before, and will happen again. A shoot down isn't something you can exactly predict.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

ACARS usual just deals with aircraft health. It doesn't send out data like autopilot settings. They theoretically could have counted the clicks of the altitude knob being adjusted on the CVR, but that would take days to be certain.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

They won't put a remote control system in. Too much liability for everyone. There's no way to guarantee that it can't be used to deliberately crash planes. They're far more likely to put AGCAS on then.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

They're all unrelated though. Weather related accidents have happened before, and will happen again. A shoot down isn't something you can exactly predict.

Aside from the shoot down, the weather-related crash was the official story... just like the official story of suicide we're getting here.

There is still debate about whether the plane was shot down by AA weapons or by the jets that were following the plane. It could certainly be possible that ATC lost contact with the plane or they received an ominous message from the pilot about what he intended to do with the plane and it was shot down before it could reach its destination.

If you consider the possibility that we've been lied to about all of these crashes, my implausible scenario starts to look possible.
edit on 3/28/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The evidence for MH17 fits a SAM perfectly. I haven't seen reliable reports of fighters anywhere near it.

As for AirAsia there's no reason to doubt that. Certain pitot tubes have a history of freezing giving bad data to the ADC. Some Airbus aircraft have also had AoA sensors freeze which would also fit what we know about that accident.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The evidence for MH17 fits a SAM perfectly. I haven't seen reliable reports of fighters anywhere near it.

As for AirAsia there's no reason to doubt that. Certain pitot tubes have a history of freezing giving bad data to the ADC. Some Airbus aircraft have also had AoA sensors freeze which would also fit what we know about that accident.

Good info.

Of course, I keep going back to "that's the official story" but once you go down that path, anything could be possible.

I'll stick to believing that it's not all a big conspiracy. The alternative is too unnerving to think about.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Mmmm. OK it is rather odd. I've seen a lot of proprietory telemetry when monitoring ACARS among the more readable stuff with abbreviations like some engine data and flight plans. I just wondered if it was possible, if not then it's very puzzling how they can come to these conclusions. And if he is being used as a scapegoat then it's frankly awful and disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join