It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Co-Pilot intentional crashed plane. Co Pilot Named

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Indeed but what we're being fed seems to make too much sense, a little too much. I'll leave it with this, I've never dumped out puzzle pieces to find a completed puzzle.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PW229

Which is why it doesn't make sense. The crashes I can recall making this much sense right off the bat are extremely few and very far between.

This one is being fed to us with a nice bow around it from day one.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
OK, so I am browsing the internet for info and found this little gem:

Article

At the crash site, a senior official working on the investigation said, workers found the casing of the plane’s other so-called black box, the flight data recorder, but the memory card containing data on the plane’s altitude, speed, location and condition was not inside, apparently having been thrown loose or destroyed by the impact.

So lemme get this straight. The FDR casing, which is extremely difficult to destroy even in some of the most catastrophic crashes, just happens to be found broken open with the data card, the most important thing the black box was protecting, "missing"?

To quote church lady: "Isn't that convenient."

It seems that BS is the course of the day the French are serving up. I'm in agreement on this one. Something important is being covered up here.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This quote was about another air crash, but it might still be relevant in this one:

blogs.buffalonews.com...
The first piece of advice I got from other reporters and aviation experts when I inquired about covering a plane crash was: "Watch out for people throwing sand in your eyes."
Plane crashes are not just massive tragedies, they said. They're potential financial disasters for airlines and airplane manufacturers, who will do their utmost to minimize their role in any crash in hopes of minimizing their liability.

I strongly suspect they are throwing "sand in our eyes" on this one too.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Was their any people in power or something of the sort on board?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

A general contractor from Virginia with her teen daughter, ex pilot, and other than that, who knows.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

A general contractor from Virginia with her teen daughter, ex pilot, and other than that, who knows.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just one more thing to throw into the pudding.
This copilot was 28 years old; this is 2015.
Born in 1987
He already suffered from burn-out in 2009...when he was 22 years old!
His training/experience was formerly as a glider, since teenage.
He's only been flying with the airline for about 1 - 1.5 years (I think?)
His training as a commercial pilot was interrupted by "several months", after which he was finally certified.
(Before that he was denied certification).

How many months? Why the interruption?
Why is this not being divulged? Was it maybe several years?

WHAT WAS HIS HURRY?

(Please correct these 'known' facts; I know I have the age thing right, but may have missed other data).

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
"Plane crashes are not just massive tragedies, they said. They're potential financial disasters for airlines and airplane manufacturers, who will do their utmost to minimize their role in any crash in hopes of minimizing their liability."

I believe that is what is happening here. Germanwings has released a news statement on their official Facebook page that reads as an attempt for damage control to save their reputation as quickly as possible. Personally I believe that this crash is more than it seems and it is far to late to protect their reputation because: -

1. The damage to the parent airline Lufthansa is already done considering their stocks, and the hefty damage payouts of up to €50,000 may put them on the edge of bankruptcy.

2. The co-pilot is a scapegoat and this crash has a lot more to do with money and politics.

In saying that though I am very unsure of what will follow from this crash and the aftermath and I doubt we will ever really know, until another incident as tragic and appalling as this one happens again.

edit on 27-3-2015 by Okinawa because: Formatting.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'm late into this thread, but I wanted to add a few things. First of all, the first day within an hour or two of the crash, I heard our national news say two important things: The plane had sent out a general SOS before the crash, and also that it had descended normally.

The very next day, they said there was NO SOS, and the plane descended rapidly.

One more thing: People that are suicidal are, for the most part, only concerned about killing themselves. The thought of killing others is not something that is typical. Taking out" as many people as possible" is VERY out of character for a suicidal person.

The whole thing is incredibly suspicious and so much of it doesn't make sense.
edit on 27-3-2015 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm still having trouble getting past the report that the plane crashed in the exact same spot as a Lockheed L-749A Constellation, F-BAZZ in 1953.

www.news.com.au...

That flight carried a famous French violinist, Jacques Thibaud. The crash also destroyed his rare 1720 Stradivarius of which there were only 4 in the world. A pair of German opera singers perished in the 4u9525 crash.

Very few of the false flag campaigns you read about in the history books reveal much copy and paste-able verification.

They will probably tie up all the loose ends of the story after demonizing the co-pilot for a week or so.

Maybe a flight of fantasy through a time portal ala Stephen King's langoliers would reveal some clues about the earlier crash?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
As long as we have these worldwide internet booking services that seek the lowest price discount flights and budget airlines, we will suffer the same consequences as we have witnessed on this airline tragedy.

Look at the shortcuts that have been taken by the corporate (money) side of successfully competing in this marketplace and satisfying the investors in the airline company stocks.

In order to function as a budget airline, you have to cut corners...many corners, in the service you're offering.
As a customer, all looks good on the surface, while you're paying a lower price.
You get a seat to sit in. (Nevermind if you fit into it without your blood vessels being constricted by lack of space).
You depart and arrive at destination, (more or less), when the flight is scheduled to do so; but you forgive them when they don't, justified by how much money you saved
You are hearded like cattle going to the abbatoir; but, what the hell?...you saved some money!

Now you expect top service, although you paid far less than the same flight on another non-budget airline.

How do you think these budget airlines can offer you these discounts, without cutting down on some essential elements that would guarantee your safety?

I know: they cut down on costs by coming short of many vital controls and services, including efficient pilot scrutiny.
Maybe they even cut the salaries of airline staff in general, as well as provide fewer staff to man the airplane.

And we wonder why scheit like this happens?
edit on 3/27/2015 by Starling because: Bad grammar

edit on 3/27/2015 by Starling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Seemed to me the news people were just throwing out opinions. There doesn't seem to be much fact in the news at the beginning of an event. It often appears they just repeat what people speculate on the net.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
OK, now they are ladeling it on a little bit thick:

www.dailymail.co.uk... hecy-Alps-crash-woke-nightmares-shouting-going-down.html
'I'm planning a heinous act that will be remembered forever': Killer pilot's ex-girlfriend says he shared chilling prophecy before Alps crash and woke up from nightmares shouting 'we're going down'

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
News outlets are clutching at straws to find small sensational headlines to create more out of the situation, typical. Anything to try remove as much guilt as possible from Airbus and Germanwings. And if the girlfriend was so concerned why didn't she tell anybody?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Crash site, or town dump?

pbs.twimg.com...:large
edit on 28-3-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: intrptr

According to investigators the terrain warning did go off just before impact as it should have.

But didn't override the console and pull up automatically? They are going to install auto braking in cars for collision avoidance, but not expensive aircraft?

Planes land themselves nowadays, don't they? But can't keep from hitting the planet? Not seeking to begin an argument here, just wondering.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

They don't. They don't have GCAS installed in them, only a terrain warning system.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
I'm late into this thread, but I wanted to add a few things. First of all, the first day within an hour or two of the crash, I heard our national news say two important things: The plane had sent out a general SOS before the crash, and also that it had descended normally.

The very next day, they said there was NO SOS, and the plane descended rapidly.

One more thing: People that are suicidal are, for the most part, only concerned about killing themselves. The thought of killing others is not something that is typical. Taking out" as many people as possible" is VERY out of character for a suicidal person.

The whole thing is incredibly suspicious and so much of it doesn't make sense.

National news gets things wrong in the beginning quite often. Remember Sandy Hook?

There are many disturbed people who want to take out as many people as they can before they off themselves. Again, remember Sandy Hook? Plenty other of examples just like that.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Okinawa
"Plane crashes are not just massive tragedies, they said. They're potential financial disasters for airlines and airplane manufacturers, who will do their utmost to minimize their role in any crash in hopes of minimizing their liability."

I believe that is what is happening here. Germanwings has released a news statement on their official Facebook page that reads as an attempt for damage control to save their reputation as quickly as possible. Personally I believe that this crash is more than it seems and it is far to late to protect their reputation because: -

1. The damage to the parent airline Lufthansa is already done considering their stocks, and the hefty damage payouts of up to €50,000 may put them on the edge of bankruptcy.

2. The co-pilot is a scapegoat and this crash has a lot more to do with money and politics.

In saying that though I am very unsure of what will follow from this crash and the aftermath and I doubt we will ever really know, until another incident as tragic and appalling as this one happens again.

I agree. And wasn't maintenance done on the airplane the day before it flew? One of the mechanics could've accidentally done something catastrophic.

Listening to what his friends are saying, that they can't believe he would do something like this and that they didn't pick up on his 'depression', makes me suspicious that they're scapegoating the co-pilot.

What about his parents? Have they made a statement yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join