It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Co-Pilot intentional crashed plane. Co Pilot Named

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Co-pilot intended to destroy plane

So it would seem that there is evidence that the co-pilot intended to crash the plane. Not thought to be terrorism at this stage and too soon to declare it a suicide. Not sure why it's too soon to declare that TBH, he did it on purpose so they claim, so what else if not suicide?
The co-pilot has also been named as Andreas Lubitz.

This is beyond tragic, whatever the mental state of this 28 year old was or his motives, one struggles to fathom why he felt he needed to take so many people with him. If it was terrorism related then sure, that's how they operate. If its suicide? Surely there would have been better ways to go out rather than as a murderer!
edit on 26/3/2015 by waveydavey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It'll be interesting to see what sort of background/personal life this young man had, that could have led to something like this....

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I can't imagine what must have been going through that pilots head as he hopelessly tried to break down the cock pit door for 9 minutes…

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Interesting, not a single German media has mentioned his name.
Very bad for his family, as they will come in the main focus of public's attention, unwanted and innocently. This will produce a lot of hate and personal terror for his family.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

...Or if his young age of 28 makes him susceptible to terrorist brainwashing..... I do wonder how the media will turn this around?

Even CNN is showing the last moments of Jesus this weekend...even with all the antisemitism happening over seas... Big Brother want's to drive home the point...

And the Point is...

...Trust America and No One Else outside of 'Murica....

APPARENTLY I HAVE TO ADD THIS TO EXPLAIN TO EVERYONE WHY I MAKE THIS CONSPIRACY CONNECTION.....

I believe it has everything to do with this Thread. As a conspiracy theorist, i have to explore and present all possible means.

All the planes being blown outta the sky or deliberately crashed is going to be connected and fulled by the media to bash outside countries...Pretty much global out-casting...by TPTB.

Lubitz...German, Jewish, It all equals terrorist in the medias eyes, and that is the connecting lie. Everything shown to us, they way the media portrays it, is as the TPTB want it to be. Only years later will be "truly" find out...or the "documents or just discovered "extra" black box has been found to reveal new stuff. Come on, we are recently "releasing" new documents to the wars over seas...now...after many years of no one really caring...

I hope you can make the connections.

edit on th10Thu, 26 Mar 2015 08:10:50 -0500K201535031am3 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I'd like to see what he was actually doing. They were at cruising altitude and on autopilot presumably. Maybe he had on head phones, was listening to loud music and dozing?

The reason I say that is the plane made a normal decent, not a crash dive. If dude was suicidal why didn't he put the plane into a vertical nose dive and get to the ground as quick as possible?

The only solution I come up with is he wasn't conscious for some reason, like suicide maybe. Are there firearms in the crew cabin?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I'd like to see what he was actually doing. They were at cruising altitude and on autopilot presumably. Maybe he had on head phones, was listening to loud music and dozing?

The reason I say that is the plane made a normal decent, not a crash dive. If dude was suicidal why didn't he put the plane into a vertical nose dive and get to the ground as quick as possible?

The only solution I come up with is he wasn't conscious for some reason, like suicide maybe. Are there firearms in the crew cabin?

From what I've read, they have a clear audio recording from the cabin, and he can be heard breathing normally all the way up until impact, which would seemingly rule out any medical emergency. That, along with the fact that the door was deliberately locked from the inside, doesn't look very good....
edit on 3/26/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

This is beyond tragic, whatever the mental state of this 28 year old was or his motives, one struggles to fathom why he felt he needed to take so many people with him. If it was terrorism related then sure, that's how they operate. If its suicide? Surely there would have been better ways to go out rather than as a murderer!

You're attempting to apply sane logic to an insane behaviour. If the guy was experiencing a psychotic episode then we can not ask those questions and there is a high chance that if he were alive he would be able to tell you that he too did not know what he was doing or remember.

That's mental illness for you - misunderstood throughout the land.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

FRANKFURT: The co-pilot of the Germanwings jet that crashed in the French Alps was on the job since September 2013 and had 630 hours of flying experience, the parent company, German flag carrier Lufthansa, said on Thursday (Mar 26).

The co-pilot "was First Officer at Germanwings since September 2013," a Lufthansa spokeswoman told AFP. He had been trained as a pilot at Lufthansa Flight Training in the northern German city of Bremen and had 630 hours of flying experience under his belt. By comparison the plane's pilot had more than 10 years experience and 6,000 hours of experience flying the Airbus A320 model, Lufthansa revealed previously.

Link

Interesting to see how this story will evolve.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
If you belong to Facebook, look up his name while you still can...that's all

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Locking Out The Pilot Probably Not Accidental

CNN: Captain locked out of cockpit before Germanwings plane crash, prosecutor says

The cockpit door has three positions, he said, citing A320 captains and the aircraft manual -- unlocked, normal and locked.

The door would usually be in the "normal" position, but if the Times report is true, it would appear that after one of the pilots left the cockpit, it was switched to the "locked" position. This prevents the other pilot from using a keypad and emergency code to get in from the outside, he said.

The chances of this happening accidentally if the pilot became incapacitated, at the same time as him knocking the side stick to put the plane into a dive, would appear to be "beyond the realms of mathematical possibility," Thomas said.

Needless to say, if this is indeed correct, it doesn't look good.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Even CNN is showing the last moments of Jesus this weekend...even with all the antisemitism happening over seas... Big Brother want's to drive home the point...

What does antisemitism have to do with this? Do you think people will see the name Lubitz and think he was Jewish?

And the Point is... ...Trust America and No One Else outside of 'Murica....

Are you sure you are replying to the right thread because nothing you said has anything to do this tragedy.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21
If you belong to Facebook, look up his name while you still can...that's all

Care to screenshot or describe it for those of us not on Facebook?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
So many people with mobile phones these days.
The pilot is trying to break into the cabin, so he must be making a lot of noise.

The people are 'watching'?

For at least 7 or 8 minutes NO ONE is texting that something is wrong?

Young people can barely be prised away from their phones and text their every burp!

So, NO ONE is texting to loved ones, friends, emergency services that something is wrong on their aeroplane?

And why does the pilot stop trying to get into the cabin after such a short while......last I heard was a minute or so?

Why is the co pilot's breathing so steady.....possibly even relaxed or perhaps unconsious?

Were any of the passengers or people on board even conscious?

What happened to the military plane that was reportedly seen?

Who was the pilot?

Where is the other black box?

Why does this story not make much sense?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elliot
So many people with mobile phones these days.
The pilot is trying to break into the cabin, so he must be making a lot of noise.

The people are 'watching'?

For at least 7 or 8 minutes NO ONE is texting that something is wrong?

Young people can barely be prised away from their phones and text their every burp!

So, NO ONE is texting to loved ones, friends, emergency services that something is wrong on their aeroplane?

And why does the pilot stop trying to get into the cabin after such a short while......last I heard was a minute or so?

Why is the co pilot's breathing so steady.....possibly even relaxed or perhaps unconsious?

Were any of the passengers or people on board even conscious?

What happened to the military plane that was reportedly seen?

Who was the pilot?

Where is the other black box?

Why does this story not make much sense?

They've said that the passengers likely weren't aware of what was happening, but they were very much conscious, as screams could be heard in the final seconds....

About half of your other questions have already been answered by various articles or other ATS threads.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Andreas Lubitz

heavy.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Horrific!

Yet still...........no one texting, or on their phones...........really?

Thanks. Will take a look. Only followed a few bits of story today.
edit on 26-3-2015 by Elliot because: reply

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The media coverage of this is so odd to me. So much reported as fact when really it's still speculation. And the prosecutor's comments where so definitive given that we are only 2 days out from the crash.

Anyways, if this is all accurate, maybe the co-pilot didn't mean to crash the plane into the mountain? Maybe the slow descent implies he was going somewhere specific, 9/11 style, but he crashed first?

But, if it was a terrorist act - it would seem to have had a greater chance of success if there was a co-conspirator on board.
I mean everything had to line up exactly right for him to be able to do this on his own purposely or even accidentally. But..yeah, he was successful all on his own.

This is crazy.

edit on 3/26/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elliot
Horrific!

Yet still...........no one texting, or on their phones...........really?

Thanks. Will take a look. Only followed a few bits of story today.

I have no idea about that...If they weren't aware until a second or two until impact, then I guess they wouldn't be. Also, who knows if the area they were flying over even has cell coverage? A lot of questions left at this point....

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: SirKonstantin

What does antisemitism have to do with this? Do you think people will see the name Lubitz and think he was Jewish?

And the Point is... ...Trust America and No One Else outside of 'Murica....

Are you sure you are replying to the right thread because nothing you said has anything to do this tragedy.

I believe it has everything to do with this Thread. As a conspiracy theorist, i have to explore and present all possible means.

All the planes being blown outta the sky or deliberately crashed is going to be connected and fulled by the media to bash outside countries...Pretty much global out-casting...by TPTB.

Lubitz...German, Jewish, It all equals terrorist in the medias eyes, and that is the connecting lie. Everything shown to us, they way the media portrays it, is as the TPTB want it to be. Only years later will be "truly" find out...or the "documents or just discovered "extra" black box has been found to reveal new stuff. Come on, we are recently "releasing" new documents to the wars over seas...now...after many years of no one really caring...

I hope you can make the connections.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join