It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Co-Pilot intentional crashed plane. Co Pilot Named

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ivar_Karlsen

The gps spoofing was just an example of hacking methods and why I mentioned a drone.

The point is the chips in the system can be compromised via a backdoor which have been found to exist even in military systems. In addition, with electronic systems their is always a chance to be compromised.

Besides that , the system that is making those decisions are likely electronic and who is to say that those chips aren't compromised.

There are billions of transistors in these chips and there is no good method of detecting malicious back doors in them.

The best we can do is detect cloned chips during the QA process which has happened numerous times even on DOD systems. However, the only reason we are able to detect the clone ones is because they are usually done for financial gains by cutting cost and not for malicious intentions. The clones usually fail during the QA stress test due to inferior components used to cut prices.

However a purposely designed backdoor on a chip for surveillance,sabotage,etc would not skimp on components and would be able to meet the QA specifications. Both the US and China have been caught in purposely creating back doors in the past.

edit on 28331America/ChicagoThu, 26 Mar 2015 15:28:08 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

According to Wiki the Captains full name is Patrick Sondenheimer

Son den Heim can be roughly translated to Man of the house

edit on 26-3-2015 by vataOsadhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: AdamuBureido

originally posted by: Ivar_Karlsen

aren't certain jets remote controllable [as an anti-hijacking system]?

No transport category airplanes are remote controllable.

keep believing that Fly-by-wire and remote hijack recovery does not exist or that it ain't hackable
From what I understand, Fly-by-wire is a closed shell, meaning nobody without direct access to it's components can hack it.

To give you an analogy, it would be like trying to hack a computer that's not on the internet or on a network. Just a single lone computer all by itself. You can't hack it without actually accessing the physical computer. Same deal here with fly-by-wire.

Keep dreaming …

www.popularresistance.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
I can't imagine what must have been going through that pilots head as he hopelessly tried to break down the cock pit door for 9 minutes…

I absolutely agree.

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I am not trying to captain hindsight this, but, as a general rule, when you see something not right you f ing do whatever it is you have to do to make it right. If you are a captain on a plane and you are locked out you enlist the help of every single passenger and ax and whatever you can pick up and you hack the # out of that door and slam that f ing door until you get in. If you are a passenger on a plane and you see the captain struggling to get in you f ing get your butt in gear and with every cell in your body figure it out. DO NOT EVER BE TOO TIMID OR EMBARRASSED TO GET YOUR ASS UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

i am sorry for the language. I am heartbroken at the loss. and dismayed at what appears to be a situation that maybe could have been prevented

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AllIsOne

Which has nothing to do with an aircraft computer system. The fight control system is a separate system that doesn't have external access without being plugged into the system.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ceetee

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: ceetee

originally posted by: grandmakdw
In reading about the co-pilot, suicide and mental illness
was NOT what came to mind.

It sounded more like the repeating of a mantra "must destroy the plane",
a sort of trigger, put in by hypnosis,
a deep and very professionally done, drug induced hypnosis,
one that the co-pilot himself would be unaware of
on a conscious level.
It did not sound at all like suicidal intention to me.

This would explain the deep regular breathing.

It also occurred after the pilot went over the upcoming
landing procedures with the co-pilot
which could have triggered
a deep hypnotic trigger event.

what?
do you just make stuff up as you go along?

Heh, this is a conspiracy site isn't it?

Well, I was throwing out a conspiracy.

Never claimed it was more than that, a hypothetical conspiracy theory.

Sounds as plausible as any conspiracy theory I have heard.

Why do you think it is implausible?

Improbable I understand, implausible, not really.

well it helps if theories have some actual facts to back them up, not just bizarre conjecture

All conspiracy theories start with bizarre, yet somehow logical conjecture.

Mine is no better or worse than the too many anti-depressants taken theory. Actually, if he took too many anti-depressants, his behavior would have been unusual and his breathing slowed. Neither appears to have been present.

I think my theory makes as much sense
and a far better movie
than some of the other theories people are throwing out.

edit on 3Thu, 26 Mar 2015 15:35:29 -0500pm32603pmk264 by grandmakdw because: grammar

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllIsOne
www.popularresistance.org...

Wait..you actually believe that BS in that article?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Which has nothing to do with an aircraft computer system. The fight control system is a separate system that doesn't have external access without being plugged into the system.

Are you saying there needs to be a physical connection to remotely fly the plane?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I'm saying that to access the flight controls from an outside computer you need to access that computer physically.

Planes that are flown remotely, are modified to do so. A normal production aircraft flown by the airlines doesn't have a way to access more than periphery systems that can't get into the flight control system.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What would the co-pilot have done if the pilot in command hadn't left the cockpit (assuming that it was a conscious decision on his part to crash the aircraft) ?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Hals012

Maybe he would've waited for his next flight. Maybe he has been waiting for the opportunity. Ugh.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vataOsadhi

Thank you, I didn't check Wikipedia. But in the newspapers they keep on saying the co-pilot's name but never the pilot and that's strange.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

He's a piece of trash murderer. Depression is not an excuse, not even a little.
edit on 26-3-2015 by msallo because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Mar 26 2015 by Jbird because: vulgarity removed

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: vataOsadhi

Thank you, I didn't check Wikipedia. But in the newspapers they keep on saying the co-pilot's name but never the pilot and that's strange.

stranger is that you cannot find anything on this name related to 4u 9525 when you google it...
edit on 26-3-2015 by vataOsadhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What if the pilot didn't get up to go to the bathroom?'

How did he know the pilot would go to the bathroom just as they approached the mountain to crash into.

Just wondering
edit on 043131p://bThursday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

He took advantage of an opportunity. If it hadn't happened this time, it may have on the next flight, or the one after that.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
wow what an evil thing to do to innocent people aboard a plane.

this is the way i see it: if you want to kill yourself (however ill-advised) then kill yourself--but don't go taking out others with you to satisfy whatever demonic desires you're flirting with. because if you do then you're nothing more than a coward who won't be remembered for anything besides being a coward.

people are so f'd up. i can't even.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The state department identified Robert Oliver Calvo as the third American killed in the apparently intentional crash of the Germanwings airliner earlier this week.

Link

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I'd like to see what he was actually doing. They were at cruising altitude and on autopilot presumably. Maybe he had on head phones, was listening to loud music and dozing?

The reason I say that is the plane made a normal decent, not a crash dive. If dude was suicidal why didn't he put the plane into a vertical nose dive and get to the ground as quick as possible?

That's as I understand it, the autopilot was reset to 100FT, well below....1000's of feet below the area's terrain limit and I imagine if on autopilot it would have been a controlled descent up to some point. There seemed to be some confusion, maybe in the language interpretation, as to whether there was any conversation between the two. But there was also the statement about hearing the co-pilot, ' breathing normally' which sort of implies nothing was said by the co-pilot without actually saying so.
My guess is that they knew yesterday much of what happened, judging by the French BEA spokesman's press conference, in which he gave very little out with mostly 'no comment' responses, but I guess also they were still checking out the passengers origins, but that guy did make me feel uncomfortable at the time as to what the events would turn out to be.

edit on 26-3-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join