It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Co-Pilot intentional crashed plane. Co Pilot Named

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: safetymeeting

The entire investigation reeks. They're releasing too much specific information too fast. After EgyptAir 990, it was weeks, if not months, before they even theorized it was suicide.

This one was declared suicide after one day.

A few pages back, someone posted they saw on the news the police found a suicide note in the co-pilot's home. It may or may not have hit the news papers yet, give it some time possibly.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hearing that this mad man had experienced a nervous breakdown several years ago I seriously think airlines should revoke the licenses of all pilots who have had a mental breakdown. They simply should not be flying any commercial airlines. It's just too much of a risk IMHO and this episode proves as much.
Further, there should be armed air marshals or security on board all flights to ensure if anything sinister is attempted it can be nipped in the butt.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Which was found AFTER they said it was suicide, and were releasing information that could only have come from the FDR.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Yes, it would record him pounding on the door, but how are they getting specific data off a recorder that doesn't record that data?

I honestly don't know. I'm going off so many pages of info I've been reading in here and after awhile it jumbles. I can say that much. I've heard Jews, Hackers, hackers on the plane, the pilot roofie the co-pilot to get better benefits for his kids....I mean you name it. I'm going to step away for a bit, dream weird dreams I'm sure, and try and start fresh in the AM. Lord knows what people will come up with in a few hours.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Which was found AFTER they said it was suicide, and were releasing information that could only have come from the FDR.

As I said, it was on the news, so who knows, I'm waiting to see if it hits the interwebs.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I'm normally the last to say conspiracy, but this whole thing sinks.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I'm normally the last to say conspiracy, but this whole thing sinks.

I'll admit I'm waiting for more info. It's not looking good, but yeah, I would definitely like more info. Were there two jets up there? Were they checking on the status of the cockpit? Was he pilot locked out? Did the copilot lock him out, was it an error? A lot of questions.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: waveydavey

I wonder if the co pilot of this plane was under anti depressants

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

a reply to: FireflyStars

Except the recorder they have records voices. So unless the pilot was narrating what he was doing it isn't going to tell you what altitude the autopilot was set to. Or that he was pressing the door override. They can only go by button clicks, which could be almost anything.

As of this morning the data recorder that would tell them all that information was still missing.

The recorder records a hell of a lot more than just voices.

Listen, in some air crashes it's very difficult to analyze what happened, while in others it is much more obvious.

Why some of you can't grasp this simple fact is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JRCrowley

There are two recorders. What they have is the Cockpit VOICE Recorder. Meaning it records sounds, and ONLY sounds. I know what I'm talking about, so don't sit there and try to act smarter than everyone.

The CVR does NOT tell you that the autopilot was set to 100 feet. It does NOT tell you that a pilot pressed the door override twice. It records the sound of a knob being turned, or a button being pressed. It doesn't tell you what knob, or what button. The Flight Data Recorder tells you that, and it hasn't been found.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: waveydavey I read he had only been flying for under 2 years. I am thinking he may have become an airline pilot just to do what he did. A lot of foreign airlines allow only one pilot in the cockpit. While here in the USA if one pilot leaves someone from the flight crew replaces him so there is always 2 in the cockpit.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LA1IMPALA

Not for every airline. It's not an FAA rule, so it's airline specific.

As for him, everyone says he always wanted to fly. And two years is plenty of time to have already done it off that's the only reason he learned to fly.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Should bring back flight engineers so that there's always three people in the cockpit regularly and automatically two if one temporarily leaves.

Three people is optimal for a wide variety of obvious and not so obvious reasons. Think about it.

Permanent flight engineer would also be superior to random crew member going in ad hoc as needed.

Also would create a significant number of new jobs; cockpit design and ergonomic issues aside...

Would certainly have prevented the Air France crash a few years back and this crash probably too (or at least made it a coin flip). Same with 9-11, extra guy or gal in cockpit; harder to take control.
edit on 27-3-2015 by PointDume because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I missed that, thank you!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I don't like that witchhunt, that is now taking place.
When the FDR is found and the final report is out, then we will see what really happenend.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Suicide has two flavors...

1 - to go off in private and find your way to your maker to eliminate emotional distresses you can no longer live with.

Or

2 - to make a public display of resentment or to express "look at what you made me do."

The latter sounds reasonable in this case short of pure terrorist activity.

And if this is true, I would look to his employment record. You might find the young person who obviously passed muster in education, training, psychological testing and licensing, ... that there may have been some troubles experienced somewhere.

I will not fathom what they could have been. But the first scenario doesnt apply.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: vataOsadhi

stranger is that you cannot find anything on this name related to 4u 9525 when you google it...

You translated the meaning of his name before, do you speak German?
Can't you find anything with his name in German?

I understand the German language somewhat so immediatly recognized some words inhis name which prompted me to slam it into google translate. so Patrick Sonderheimer became Man/Son of the House

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: vataOsadhi

German is one of the languages I don't speak.. I wish I could to understand what their newspapers are saying.
Nevermind... thanks anyway!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Does anyone else think it's highly strange the amount of modern aircraft that have gone down recently under these seriously wierd circumstances? It just feels like something really bad is happening or is going to very soon.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: vataOsadhi
I understand the German language somewhat so immediatly recognized some words inhis name which prompted me to slam it into google translate. so Patrick Sonderheimer became Man/Son of the House

Yeah... but that's not really the meaning of his name.
This could be correct if his name would have been Heimerson/Heimersohn.

Sonderheimer means: From/out of Sonderheim.
When Napoleon came along and wanted Fore- and Surname of every citizen for Taxes, it was common practice to just use the location someone was from or the next village in the region. So Sonderheim was propably a town or village in the vicinity the family lived.
2nd biggest thing that was chosen as Surname is what the Person was doing (Like Bauer, Müller, Schmied/Schmidt/Schmitz)
Sorry to break that to you, but Google Translation is really bad and messing around with this kind of thing.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join