It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Co-Pilot intentional crashed plane. Co Pilot Named

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: waveydavey

Another remote possibility (probably fictional) is that someone could have programmed/triggered this co-pilot to do just that.

A new type of hacking?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

That's as I understand it, the autopilot was reset to 100FT, well below….1000's of feet below the area's terrain limit and I imagine if on autopilot it would have been a controlled descent up to some point.

So the planes autopilot has no terrain avoidance radar?

No 'sweet things voice' admonishing, "Pull up, Pull up!", (?)

They are developing software for cars that apply the brakes in collision situations… but not multi million dollar aircraft.

Surely I'm behind the curve on this.

The 'pilot' has ultimate say over a computer is my guess.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Talliostro
Thanks for that explanation and giving the correct translation to Heimerson/Heimersohn

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdamuBureido
common sense dictates that, when the world is being run by psychopathic mass murderers and congenital liars,
one should never believe anything they say...

Theory based on actual conflicts of information or evidence is one thing, developing entirely unfounded and irrational narratives ignoring all available evidence and information is nothing more than fantasy.

We now have members suggesting that the presence of a fighter jet means something other than the routine sending up of a fighter jet when contact with a passenger plane is lost (is there even confirmation that this was done?)
We have members asking who was on the flight that the "NWO wanted to get rid of" (despite the fact that murdering 149 other people would not be preferable to shooting that one person in the head long before they got on the plane, if that was even plausible)
We have members making all kinds of excuses for what might have happened to this man while alone on the flight deck, despite the clear evidence that he would have to have engaged the lock manually and overridden attempts to get in more than once.

I don't know if these members are just teenagers with a desperate need to make everything a conspiracy, or whether these are adults who really should be taking their meds.

I do often wish there was another ATS where only factual information is presented and all nonsense and theory based on nothing but individual delusion is rendered obsolete to the discussion. Maybe if that existed we might actually get somewhere in analyzing genuine conspiracies and forming sensible opinions about current events?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
An odd statement at the press conference by the Marketing Vice president of Lufthansa Heike Birlenbach.

A reporter is asking her an inaudible question about a remark by Lufthansa, she replies that she can't comment on that and then she turns to her assistant and says to him in german "That's what he wasn't supposed to tell them"

Even Euronews find's that statement very odd.
EuroNews
edit on 27-3-2015 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
SPECULATION:

Possible case of SSRI's gone bad?

Herrenbrueck said other medical documents found indicated "an existing illness and appropriate medical treatment," but that no suicide note was found.

LINK

It would be interesting to find out which medications he was on, perhaps big-pharma has a hand in the suppression of this story?

Yes, I did say speculation.
edit on 27-3-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I've read 7 pages of this thread and I keep seeing people mention "Jets" around the plane before it crashed but no one has provided any evidence of this, unless I missed it.

I have also seen several others ask where this came from but no one has verified the source, unless I missed it. Can someone please tell us where this information came from?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I don't understand. Why the pilot didn't use the emergency code? Anyway, incredible to accuse the co-pilot so soon.
Sorry if there is already given an answer to this, but there has been written soo much. I can't read it all.

My thoughts are with the families.

'If the pilot manually locks the door, it seizes the door shut for five minutes, and renders the access keypad in the cabin useless; this may have been what Lubitz used to keep his superior out of the cockpit. (The plane was in descent for approximately eight minutes.) The door can still be unlocked from inside the cockpit.
In the case of crew incapacitation, access can be granted by entering an emergency code on the cabin keypad. However, this would cause a buzzer to go off inside the cockpit, which presumably would have been captured by the black box recording. Robin gave no indication that such a sound was heard while Lubitz sat silently in the cockpit on the plane’s eerie descent.'
'

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
So earlier today they didn't have the Flight Data Recorder. But they know for certain that the autopilot was set to 100 feet, and that the door lock button was pressed twice during the descent.

And no one finds that odd?

Well, they could have counted clicks of the ALT select button on the Mode Control Panel.

Can be done on some Boeings, don't know about the Bus.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ivar_Karlsen

This whole thing is too fast and convenient.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families of this horrible tragedy.

Sorry, I have not read all the comments on this thread, but one thing that I recall reading somewhere is that the Captain and the Co-pilot had a decent conversation for awhile, and then when the Captain began discussing the landing and the approach into Dusseldorf, that is when the Co-pilot began to get vague and only give short answers. Then the Captain leaves the cockpit and he sets the plane into a landing descent? I am not sure what the average rate of descent for a commercial airliner is, probably not as quick as this, but maybe in his mental state he believed he was to land the plane. Instead of seeing the Alps before him, maybe in his mind he saw the airport?

Of course this does not explain why the cabin was locked, I am just finding it difficult to believe that a depressed individual could murder 149 other people with him intentionally. Just a thought.

EDIT: I also find it astonishing the rate of information that is being given to the public, although I do understand that the initial reveal was an anonymous source, and maybe they are just going with it now.
edit on 27/3/15 by eoyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: eoyn
Of course this does not explain why the cabin was locked, I am just finding it difficult to believe that a depressed individual could murder 149 other people with him intentionally. Just a thought.

This isn't meant in a confrontational way so hopefully it doesn't read like that.

The thing is with a depressed person or someone suffering some sort of mental issue you can't expect constants or normal behavior. That isn't to say that a depressed person can't or won't give normal behavior but I don't think it's that hard to believe that someone in that mental state made a horrible and terrible decision.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Ivar_Karlsen

This whole thing is too fast and convenient.

I agree, just throwing out theories.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Not confrontational at all!

Of course you are right, anything is possible in a troubled state of mind, I think I am just trying to give this poor guy the benefit of the doubt by saying he is not a mass murderer and that perhaps the discussion of the landing in Dusseldorf triggered off some sort of mental state whereby he believed he had to land the plane regardless of any distractions around him, maybe it was his mission in his mind?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I discovered something rather interesting, though I'm not certain if it is even relevant to this case.

My ex husband took a flight to Germany about a year ago for a wedding. He took Lufthansa, I think, and it was a flight from Spain to Hamburg. Same plane model. Anyway, during the flight, in the same area over the French Alps, the plane started having some serious problems, and they turned back around and landed in Barcelona, where they were stuck for about 7 hours while the plane was checked and such. He didn't know what the exact reason for the delay was, though he had heard something about hydraulics. The plane eventually took off again and landed in Hamburg later without further incident. His adopted son, whose wedding he had attended, had flown from Germany to Spain previously to visit my ex, and a similar thing happened. Same plane type, same exact area over the French alps, though I don't know the specifics of that one.

I just thought I'd throw this out, though I doubt it has any relevance to this case. But since a number of people are doubting the official story, I figured I'd mention this.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I discovered something rather interesting, though I'm not certain if it is even relevant to this case.

My ex husband took a flight to Germany about a year ago for a wedding. He took Lufthansa, I think, and it was a flight from Spain to Hamburg. Same plane model. Anyway, during the flight, in the same area over the French Alps, the plane started having some serious problems, and they turned back around and landed in Barcelona, where they were stuck for about 7 hours while the plane was checked and such. He didn't know what the exact reason for the delay was, though he had heard something about hydraulics. The plane eventually took off again and landed in Hamburg later without further incident. His adopted son, whose wedding he had attended, had flown from Germany to Spain previously to visit my ex, and a similar thing happened. Same plane type, same exact area over the French alps, though I don't know the specifics of that one.

I just thought I'd throw this out, though I doubt it has any relevance to this case. But since a number of people are doubting the official story, I figured I'd mention this.

I find it very odd how people try to have a slight connection wih a tragedy. "I was in the twin towers just the week before they went down" "I usually take the same route as the bus that was bombed in london....but 4 hours earlier" "i also fly an airbus...and sometimes it has a few technical probems"

Very odd indeed

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I find it odd that this is your response, of all things. It shows you totally didn't get the point of my post, or are just being obtuse.

I have no connection to this tragedy, nor do I wish to form a link to it. All I did was point out an interesting pair of coincidences that were relayed to me. Before they came out and declared the co-pilot did it, there was a lot of speculation on what happened.

It is something for those who do not believe the official story to ponder, that is all.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You completely misunderstood. Skadi was saying that her ex-husband was on a flight on that same route that had technical issues and had to land. She is therefore proposing that perhaps there is something to do with that region of the planet. Perhaps a Bermuda Mountain?

That is how I read it. She was not at all connecting herself to this tragedy.
edit on 27-3-2015 by InvisibleOwl because: Spel chek iz gud

edit on 27-3-2015 by InvisibleOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl

You completely misunderstood 3d was saying that her ex-husband was on a flight on that same route that had technical issues and had to land. She is therefore proposing that perhaps there is something to do with that region of the planet. Perhaps a Bermuda Mountain?

That is how I read it. She was not at all connecting herself to this strategy.

That was exactly my point, thank you for explaining so well. My point was, that I had heard, in the past two years, of at least two flights along roughly the same route, same model airplane, having serious problems when they were flying over that region. When I was talking to my ex about it, he wondered if there was some sort of natural/atmospheric/unknown phenomenon in the region that was causing the problems. We were discussing this before the suicide explanation came out, when they were still searching.

A Bermuda triangle type phenomenon was also mentioned. It is possible other flights might have had similar problems in the region, but we don't know, because presumably, those flights all survived.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

However, this would cause a buzzer to go off inside the cockpit, which presumably would have been captured by the black box recording. Robin gave no indication that such a sound was heard while Lubitz sat silently in the cockpit on the plane’s eerie descent.'

Interesting point. Neither does the planes warning systems sound about closing with the ground? I don't get it either.

I'm sure there are reasons for this, and I am also not fully informed.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join