It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Muslim agenda - what's going on here then?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

From a personal perspective I think its likely that this wasn't dealt with earlier partly because the victims were from the lower end of society. Not because they were poor and unimportant, but because those at the bottom of the heap that are vunerable enough to be groomed in the very beginning, tend to be groomable because they are alone in world without an adult to question a change in behaviour, someone who would make a huge noise about it.

I saw the beginning of this situation building in a small town a few years ago when a turkish guy opened a fast food place. The young girls would hang around outside and in time, some of them had much older turkish boyfriends. One of whom was quickly in court for rape, but was found not guilty. This situation is far more wide spread than this being reported.

I know one victim, so I really don't have the information you need, this is complicated by the fact that I have given a statement and therefore need to be very careful what I post concerning a case that hasn't yet reached court.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
a reply to: Fermy

Do you even know the question you asked, and how often a Census is taken? By all means, we can wait for the next one if you prefer.

The current year is 2015 in case you were unaware.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The bottom line here is that these people are guests in your coutry! They commit crimes they should be tossed out and re-patriotated or left stateless.

The argument that "whites" do this as well is not the issue. That is simple deflection. Most of these Muslims are new arrivals and have no investment or cultural interest in and of thier host country.
edit on 4-3-2015 by rippinitup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
I've lived in 99% Muslim areas and I have to say that I'd rather be back there right now. I just went to the shop and in 5 minutes I saw 4 separate girls aged around 17 who were blatantly on the game. It's rife and Cornwall is no exception.

And do they welcome you into their community, are you at one with them?

(post by Fermy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Exactly.
I am an American and we have a similar issue here. Our border is wide open and these people come here and do nothing but pop babies out and get benefits for it. Then commit crimes and/or refuse to assimilate. However, they are not radicals by nature as your country, the UK are dealing with.

I predict the rise of far right groups and eventally a showdown. Further I fear it will lead to the breakup of both our countries with the new states or countries being made up of folks with similar values, culture, and dare I say skin color! This PC BS is the death of our countries and people. Forced Migration is GENOCIDE! Period!
edit on 4-3-2015 by rippinitup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy

These days I imagine some Muslim communities will be wary of white people and there's no wondering why, what with all these negative energies. Personally, I don't make trouble with people and in my experience Muslims notice this... maybe that is precisely why I've never had a problem before.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

These days I imagine some Muslim communities will be wary of white people and there's no wondering why, what with all these negative energies.

Why would 'Muslim communities' be 'wary of white people'?
What have 'white people' done to Muslims here in the UK that would make them 'wary' of them in general?

Strange how you seem to be so understanding about Muslims being 'wary' yet don't afford the same level of concern for those who have been the victims of terrorist attacks perpetrated by Muslim extremists.

I can't recall Muslim communities being attacked in a similar manner here in the UK.

So please, do explain.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

originally posted by: Fermy

These days I imagine some Muslim communities will be wary of white people and there's no wondering why, what with all these negative energies. Personally, I don't make trouble with people and in my experience Muslims notice this... maybe that is precisely why I've never had a problem before.

You failed to answer the question, answer without BS please. Name some of your Muslim friends, post photos, faces scrambled ( whoops, I nearly said blacked out then, bad,racist Fermy)
Any negative energy has been caused by Muslim strife and the inability or unwillingness of the community to act on it.
It aint rocket science,this is the way of the land and its people; fit in or **** off.
So by inference the victims of the London bombings were anti Islamic troublemakers were they?
Saints preserve us from kiddies on a mission, get in the real world sonny.
edit on 5-3-2015 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

( whoops, I nearly said blacked out then, bad,racist Fermy)

I'm always up for having my mind changed and listening to the otherside of the arguments but it's phrases like this mate that will make people like me just shut off and put you in a box with other sub-normal humans.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263
I thought he was being sarcastic?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

( whoops, I nearly said blacked out then, bad,racist Fermy)

I'm always up for having my mind changed and listening to the otherside of the arguments but it's phrases like this mate that will make people like me just shut off and put you in a box with other sub-normal humans.

Brilliant dissertation, you win a paper hat, now ,let me just check my eyes for tears...........
.....nope,completely dry.
You'll cut me off because you cannot abide to hear a rational response to your spineless hand wringing. Go on with you, be the victim all your life, you have no role to play in this or any other debate.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmic66
a reply to: and14263
I thought he was being sarcastic?

I was.
Some are unable to think cognitively.

(post by Fermy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: paraphi
Agreed completely.
The distraction I'm seeing is people making out that it is hatred of all Muslims or whatever by pointing out that a community clearly has a problem. So far this organised exploitation in working class areas has been mostly Asian men against mostly white girls.
When a few convictions appear in different towns of multiple working class white blokes organising these horrors then I'll see it as a non-ethnic issue, but right now it is mostly Muslim males.
its happening across the u.k some places you have not mentioned, Derby,Nottingham,luton to name a few.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: disregard
its happening across the u.k some places you have not mentioned, Derby,Nottingham,luton to name a few.
Of course I've heard anecdotally from 'real' life mates still in the social services game, I'm just waiting for charges and convictions before making comment.
Anecdotal doesn't count for much in debate, hell, charges and convictions don't count enough for some folk on ATS to admit there is a problem in specific sections of the Muslim community which needs addressing.
edit on 5.3.2015 by grainofsand because: tags issue

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: disregard
Of course I've heard anecdotally from 'real' life mates still in the social services game, I'm just waiting for charges and convictions before making comment.
Anecdotal doesn't count for much in debate, hell, charges and convictions don't count enough for some folk on ATS to admit there is a problem in specific sections of the Muslim community which needs addressing.
its easy to googlewww.dailymail.co.uk...
Just google grooming gang and then the city of your choice

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I daren't say the Daily Fail is worthy of being sourced for serious matters like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join