It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Muslim agenda - what's going on here then?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
As I wake up and look at the mainstream news online I am greeted by headlines focused on Muslims abusing children.

As I walk through the workshop at work to my office I see tabloid papers with generic pictures of Muslims and bold words such as "RAPE" "SEX" "CHILD".

As I listen to the conversations over lunch from those who take these papers for gospel I hear words of hatred "KILL" "SEND THEM BACK" "XXXXX".

The MSM is successfully infiltrating their minds with negative thoughts.

What is their agenda?

Or am I naive and should I follow the crowd and hate all Muslims? Because repeated pictures of generic dark faces and bold headlines can effect my conscious thinking and subconscious appraisals - which the MSM are all too aware of.
edit on 4-3-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Muslim are a hot topic, but i wouldnt believe all the hype. There are far more children raped and murdere in the Uk by non muslims than there are muslims, but that doesnt seem to make the news.
I'm glad i dont have lunch where you do though, i wouldnt be able to keep my mouth shut when i hear people talking such bull.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

Yes, I completely agree that the rich white British are abusing children in their thousands.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

It's all to justify going to war again - if you can get people to hate the enemy so much, then you can do anything you like.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I have come full circle on the whole Muslim situation over the last few years, originally I heard information about them worshiping Mohammed who was a paedophole , how he killed women and children, how Muslims want to have sharia law in the UK rather than our legal system etc but now I see the Muslims being set up as the fall guy, that within 5 years TPTB will sway public opinion to blame them for everything and they will be treated as scum.
I have Muslim friends and have done for years. I wish we could all live together without us all imposing our opinions.
Muslims now seen to be portrayed very very negatively.
I wonder if it comes down to their traditions - women staying home looking after children, large families, not paying interest etc. the bankers rule the world. They want everyone working so they can service bigger and bigger loans, increase GDP etc. to stop this maybe they are vilifying Muslims? And publicising any negative aspect on their religion?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It should be laughable...

But that stage has passed me...

I'm now in a fully defensive, self preservation mode when it comes to all this.

Where they gonna send me back to?

I was born & raised in London...

If it all comes to a head, I'm prepared.

I can't speak for other Muslims, even the ones I know...
They don't seem to be paying attention to this rising hatred...
Or notice it...Perhaps?

Or maybe they just don't talk about it.

I just do me, & I'm watching this Hitleresque approach to mould public opinion.
Very closely.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I think it's made the headlines because in four seperate UK towns (Rotherham, Rochdale, Halifax, and Oxford) the organised sexual exploitation of thousands of mostly white girls has been mostly carried out by Asian Muslim men.
I am sure there are many more individual white blokes raping their own kids in the UK, but this organised grooming has been shown to be disproportionately a problem of the Asian community...so far.
We may not like it, but the charges and convictions are speaking for themselves really.
5% of the UK population are Asian, yet in the first study carried out of almost 1000 child sexual exploiters by the National Crime Agency, 26% were recorded as Asian.
Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre, Out of Mind, Out of Sight - Breaking down the barriers to understanding child sexual exploitation
I am NOT stating all Muslims/Asian people are likely to commit such acts but there is clearly a problem unless one sticks ones fingers in ears and shout lalalala I can't hear you.
edit on 4.3.2015 by grainofsand because: typo

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

But what if TPTB are sticking their fingers in our ears?

The figures you give come from the very bodies who are covering up white elite child abuse.

I am not arguing - I'm just trying to get to the bottom of why we must hate Muslims.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
True that could well be the case, but do you really think all those white girls were telling lies in 4 seperate towns?
I don't agree with hatred for Muslims either, but pointing out potential problems in a community is not hatred. It's objectivity.

edit on 4.3.2015 by grainofsand because: typos again, I'm crap today

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I do not believe they were lying and I agree we should highlight these terribly negative actions. It's sick.

But we do not highlight the terribly negative actions of the white rich powerful people - because they are powerful.

This is reported in such a way that it impacts very negatively against the whole of the Muslim population. That's the effect of generic Muslims on the front page of the paper.

How many times have you heard those with a low IQ say something like:
"A man got on the bus wearing a turban and I was scared he had a bomb." This is the effect the MSM has across our nation.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Unfortunately it's an easy agenda to have, in a country becoming increasingly nationalistic in rhetoric thanks to the likes of UKIP.

You need to look at the quality of people who read this nonsense, the kind of people who read the tabloid trash in this country. They're generally the more ignorant and simplistic, they'll spend entire hours of their day ranting to each other about the EU, other races, fanciful stories about "straight bananas" and the "laws inflicted by Brussels" without ever actually bothering to educate themselves over any of it.

That's the breed of ignorant knee-jerk voter the tabloids pander to, the most idiotic people of this country, and it's the ones parties like UKIP pander to also.

We also know that when economic trouble hits a society a government (and many of the people) attempt to find a target to attack, groups within it attempt to capitalize on this blame game and pick out their favored enemy as a scapegoat. This has been done with incredible skill by the Tories who attack the disenfranchised, the disabled, the lower paid, those already struggling. The Tories instantly began to attack the "welfare state", in broad strokes which impacted upon millions of genuinely deserving people and placed all within the same unfair categorization.

It's distraction, but thankfully it's not working in the same way it used to. Back in the 70's and 80's it would have been far easier for a government to divert attention away from them, with the support of a right-wing press, to create an enemy within that the ignorant people could focus on. These days there are more and more groups of people standing up against it and pointing out the truth.

Just remember that for every "sinister brown Muslim" a tabloid prints on the cover of a paper, there's another two white "Christian" men guilty of the same sickening crimes over more than a decade, unchallenged and unrepentant, in media, in government, the rich white, arrogant cnut who truly believed that he had a "right" to do what he wanted with the "plebs".

Don't let them distract you from the massive abuses still being uncovered at the hands of politicians in this country.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Where they gonna send me back to? I was born & raised in London...

precisely. sadly, the same thing is happening to indigenous south africans in south africa, but only if they are white. and i'm fairly certain i've heard several people on ats say white people should leave america, even if they are indigenous and have several generations of ancestors here.

if people don't talk about their race, religion, gender or politics, they get along splendidly on the internet.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Agreed, but if I lived in Rotherham, Rochdale, Halifax, or Oxford I would certainly be concerned about organised non-white abusers if I had a daughter. The white 'elite' abuse is of course a horrible issue as well, but in working class communities so far the only organised abusers have been mostly Muslim men.
It is a massive problem which has affected the lives of thousands of girls. Victim support charity workers have been reporting it for years now, yet still we try to pretend this is normal behaviour in all ethnic groups. So far it has been a mostly Muslim men issue preying on mostly white girls.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Or am I naive and should I follow the crowd and hate all Muslims?

No, you should not hate all Muslims. My experience is that the news reporting has been consciously avoiding the word Muslim, or reference to ethnic background, though it's pretty obvious when you see the mug-shot and the name!

The problem here is that the people complicit in these dreadful crimes come from Muslim countries, such as Pakistan, Somalia and Bangladesh, often as first generation and this is a matter of public record They have apparently not adapted or integrated into the liberal society and have retained the predominant cultural backgrounds, which is high misogynistic and (from a Western perspective) very anti-woman.

God knows, it's crap being a women in some cultures.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

But what if TPTB are sticking their fingers in our ears?

The figures you give come from the very bodies who are covering up white elite child abuse.

I am not arguing - I'm just trying to get to the bottom of why we must hate Muslims.

Nobody is expecting you to hate Muslims, just because something makes headlines does not immediately mean everyone who reads these headlines will start acting negatively because of that. Most are able to think for themselves,try it sometime.
The campaign to demonise Islam is in support of the campaign to destabilise the ME and usurp the region for corporate interests and Western hegemony. Israel also benefits hugely from this but her soldiers prefer killing civilians than get their hands dirty fighting a real enemy.
Pak/Muslim rapists have only themselves to blame, as soon as their community gets off its collective butt and organise proper,visual protest in the tens of thousands then they will be accused of complicity by their silence. Don't shoot the messenger, this is how it happens. the papers focus on 20 morons waving placards calling for Jihad but 20,000 opponents from the Muslim community would be hard to not notice,so, the ball's in their court.
Rapists,paedophiles,child pimps and torturers are filthy scum. When the Marc Dutroix case came to light that was hardly hidden was it, and look, no Muslims.
Stop suffering on others behalf.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There is only one narrative occurring in the mainstream. Anti muslim rhetoric is understood a little better when we see it compared to this kind of response yesterday in the US. All hail the hypocrisy and double standard…

(post by Fermy removed for a manners violation)
(post by Fermy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
Agreed completely.
The distraction I'm seeing is people making out that it is hatred of all Muslims or whatever by pointing out that a community clearly has a problem. So far this organised exploitation in working class areas has been mostly Asian men against mostly white girls.
When a few convictions appear in different towns of multiple working class white blokes organising these horrors then I'll see it as a non-ethnic issue, but right now it is mostly Muslim males.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

No I agree that these girls are truthful 100%...

It's a real disgrace to be honest.

The Elite is a whole different debate imo.

These grooming/trafficking perps need to be hung...

Or deported... & then hung.

imo!

edit on 4-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join