It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Muslim agenda - what's going on here then?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Declaring it as a Muslim problem achieves nothing. It is not purely a Muslim problem.

It is an overwhelmingly disproportionate Muslim problem in Rotherham, Rochdale, Halifax, and Oxford, or did you miss the court reports?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
speaking from a position of knowledge, I can tell you all this is real, its being going on for longer than the media tells you and yes, the authorities have known for probably more than two decades.

The two big issues that seem to be being ignored by the main stream media are

1) why is such a dreadful situation being used to further political propaganda?

2) where is the help and support for those families who have almost been emotionally destroyed by the authorities ignoring this situation?

How many babies/children were taken away from those abused over the years, put into the care system and then abused by these groups?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

This idea that the police wre being bound by being politically correct is rubbish.

Are you sure of that?

Strange, because both past and present police officers have told me that 'political correctness' plays a massive part in modern day policing.

The police suffered from the same arrogant macho bull# as the abusers, which is why it isnt just a muslim issue.

I'd never for one minute suggest that paedophilia is just a Muslim issue, unfortunately its far too common throughout most sections of society.

But, and its a massive but, there is a specific problem with a specific section of the Muslim community with regards to grooming and abusing poor and vulnerable young, white girls.
And it will continue to be a problem as long as people continue to fail to acknowledge that.

The police saw these girls as "sluts" not as victims but as easy women rather than abused children.

I dare say there was more than an element of that - just goes to show the type of people in our society who are attracted to becoming police officers.

But I'm still firmly of the opinion that there was also an underlying fear of publicly exposing these goings on for fear of being labelled 'racist' and targeting the Muslim community as a whole.

And as previously mentioned, public exposure would have tainted the towns reputations - something local councils seek to avoid at all costs.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

originally posted by: earthling42
a reply to: and14263

So apparently they think the population are a bunch of morons, if that is taught on the first day.
Generalisation, and quite narrow minded.

Okay... so nobody pays £500 for an Iphone6 when a £100 android does the same or more?

Power of the media right there for you.

EDIT: I'm not going to argue about basic mass effects of media on population. It's fact.

No it isn't. I would suggest there's probably the entire membership of this and all other conspiracy forums who don't feed on the media BS.
Are you are unable to differentiate between those who are sentient and those who are 'brainwashed'.
People 'hate' Muslims because they get blown up and raped by them. Muslims 'hate' us because we invade and defile their nations and institutions. Quid pro quo.
Since when does the media insist we buy I phones? Proof please or is this just spouting more bollocks? I understand this is your thread but try to remain objective and less excitable.

(post by Fermy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

You have obviously never paid attention to the misuse of marketing ploys, psychology or even looked into the uses of Subliminal stimuli ...yet you think that everyone's mind works like yours.

And you would have the rest of us believe that the current Muslim agenda can be boiled down to:

People 'hate' Muslims because they get blown up and raped by them. Muslims 'hate' us because we invade and defile their nations and institutions. Quid pro quo.

Oh my...

You indeed have some learning to do.
edit on 4-3-2015 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

originally posted by: grainofsand

organised sexual exploitation of thousands of mostly white girls has been mostly carried out by Asian Muslim men

Organised prostitution rings operate in Cornwall as well but I don't see you complaining about it. According to the 2011 consensus, 0% of its population were Muslim.

Can you provide proof please? Both of organised child rape gangs and 0% population of Muslims in Cornwall?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

You made the assumption you have to be moronic in order to be swayed by the media.... I don't agree with that I believe it is humannature , naturally swayed we are.

As for believing tabloids are the only outlet who publish tosh... I'm afraid I disagree with that too. Broadsheets do the same but in a way that effects people who think they are above being effected.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

You have obviously never paid attention to the misuse of marketing ploys, psychology or even looked into the uses of Subliminal stimuli ...yet you think that everyone's mind works like yours.

And you would have the rest of us believe that the current Muslim agenda can be boiled down to:

Oh my...

You indeed have some learning to do.

Go on then...illuminate me.

And you seriously think all this mess and destruction is down to someones marketing ploy?
Oh my indeed.
Hey guys, I read it in a newspaper, it must be true.
Facepalm time.
edit on 4-3-2015 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

... or, these communities were more concerned with the reputations of their towns than about the safety of the children.

That could indeed have been a consideration.

The local council where I live is a unitary authority.
en.wikipedia.org...

They like to portray my home town as a peaceful, slumber like town - of which there is certainly an element.
But it is also a notoriously violent and 'rough' town.

The local council likes to promote the former whilst ignoring the latter - I understand that.

My reaction is the same; I abhor child abuse however it is committed, wherever it is committed, by whomever commits it.
One case is not worse than the other.
It is despicable to imply otherwise.

I don't think anyone is trying to imply anything of the sort.

What I personally believe is that now the true extent of these grooming gangs has been made public they are sometimes used by MSM to deflect and detract from the nefarious goings on of an elite paedophile ring that is still in operation throughout Westminster and the upper echelons of UK society.

In addition, the activities of these grooming gangs had been ignored, for various alleged reasons, but now that they have been publicly exposed some people believe they are being used to victimise and stigmatise Muslims in general.

I think that's the nub of things - I could easily be wrong.

link   

originally posted by: Fermy

You missed out the Muslims hate Muslims. In fact the vast number of people killed and mayhem caused in the Middle East is Muslim versus Muslim. Shia versus Sunni etc... Very few "westerners" are killed by Muslims. Many, many Muslims are killed by Muslims. The "we invade" excuse is a red herring.

However, back to OP

An interesting piece on the radio described the prevailing view at the time in social services and with the police was that these children were making "lifestyle choices", thus this was a reason why the abuse was not acted on. Or rather, it gave a convenient excuse to avoid the difficult issues that would have enabled the "barking lefties" to shout "racist"!

However, we must ensure we don't start blaming everyone else and forgetting the fact that these girls were the victim of abuse by men who were Muslim and came from countries where this type of sickness is common. Women's rights don't exist in most Muslim nations in a form that we would recognise in the liberal west.

link   

You've just proved my point on media agendas and their effects on people. You and your post being the evidence.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It makes me laugh when people say "oh don't believe the headlines" then you go on to then believe the headlines about other stories. Make up your minds.

The truth is, I can imagine that most of the people on here only have experience as far as reading on the net and/or listening to news etc. To find out what is really happening in our country, you have to speak to the people who are on the front line, not even the victims, you have to speak to those dealing with this everyday that have a more panoramic view of the situation, because believe me, even if you think such organisations as the Police don't know what you're up to, they know what you're up to and what's going on, it's just down to prioritising investigations/operation with the current total mess of resource, but that's another issue.

So on to this issue, pretty much the overview is in my recent thread, but anyone who thinks this isn't an issue or want to play this down, when in my opinion the media are already playing down and that's saying something, is out of touch with what is the reality of what we have before us. As I have said, sometimes we don't want to believe things based on it shattering our own beliefs. We don't want to believe that this could be in any way, shape or form, a cultural/racial issue. Unfortunately, I can only base my view on evidence and it is overwhelming evidence that it is. Even the far left leaning MSM are finding it so difficult to now play this down as anything other than what it says on the tin. They say hundreds, I can tell you it's over a thousand, both victims and those involved and it's also very well known and covered within these communities.

Nothing I say will make any difference to a person's opinion, to be honest. However, talk to those in the know and most importantly, always side with caution and advise your children to do so. I will tell you now from personal experience, people may say stereotyping is wrong, but I will tell you now it can be the difference between life and death and I honestly do know that.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

You've just proved my point on media agendas and their effects on people. You and your post being the evidence.

And you've just proved my suspicion you don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
855 people self identified as Muslim in Cornwall in the last census:
www.cornwall.gov.uk...

The organised child rape gang thing as suffered in Rotherham, Oxford etc is rubbish as far as I'm aware though, I think the member just made it up to deflect from the very real Muslim problem in other parts of the country.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: eccentriclady

speaking from a position of knowledge, I can tell you all this is real, its being going on for longer than the media tells you and yes, the authorities have known for probably more than two decades.

The two big issues that seem to be being ignored by the main stream media are

1) why is such a dreadful situation being used to further political propaganda?

2) where is the help and support for those families who have almost been emotionally destroyed by the authorities ignoring this situation?

How many babies/children were taken away from those abused over the years, put into the care system and then abused by these groups?

So speaking as someone who has some sort of insider knowledge and first hand experience can you give your opinion on;
a) Why it was ignored for so long by the authorities?
b) What 'political propaganda' or agenda is being furthered?
c) Would these activities been treat differently if the victims did not come from poor, white backgrounds?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

If I am quite honest, from your posts, it does seem that your knowledge gap is quite substantial. It would take a couple of months to bring you up to speed. Please forgive me I am not taking a dig at you, just stating that your perception of what is currently taking place around you in our little corner of the universe is foggy at best.

1. There are many threads on ATS that will enlighten you on the correct Islamic practises as prescribed in the Quran, and rape or blowing innocent people up is not one of those prescribed practises. In fact I have posted in some of those threads maybe you can track them down.

2. To put it simply, not every adults mind works in the same way yours does (assuming that you are an adult). Some adults are more prone to social, and psychological conditioning — I am sure there are numerous studies on this topic — and many more adults do not possess the critical thinking skills to differentiate between what is obvious propaganda springing forth from their television sets and what is reality.

3. Honestly there is just a plethora of points to raise here...

To conclude, I just do not think you are using your research skills to differentiate between the actions of a Muslim, a politically motivated terrorist, or your typical, fellow human being.

edit on 4-3-2015 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

2011 Census results, Demography of Cornwall

It is indeed a 0% figure as stated.

As to organised sex-abuse of youngsters, there have been a number of high profile arrests for Child-related sex offences there in recent years and it is just plain naive to suggest that such activities lack an organised element in Cornwall whether a link has been found or not.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla
Behave, it's nothing on the scale of Rotherham and Oxford, why try to imply it is?
The reason Rotherham and Oxford are big news is because it is so huge.
Sidetrack again, let's pretend there is no disproportionate problem with sections of the Islamic community in the UK.

*Edit*
Oh and 855 people self identified as Muslim in Cornwall in the last census, so 0.something percent.
www.cornwall.gov.uk...

edit on 4.3.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Is it possible for you to address the facts of a matter without trying to comment on the person you're discussing something with?

Did all Muslims in the Pakistani community participate? Did all Pakistani in the Muslim community participate? Then it is not a "Muslim" problem anymore than similar crimes in a community with a different demographic would be an "Anglican" or "Christian" or "Anglo" or "White" problem.

It is a criminal problem and should be addressed as every other criminal problem.

You wish to label this a Muslim problem for some reason. Why? Does that make it easier to address? Does that save more victims? Does that help those who have been victims to cope with what happened to them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join