It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Muslim agenda - what's going on here then?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I keep seeing trends that truly disturb me. For instance, rich white Oligarchs in the UK were pretty much busted for raping helpless lil kids. However suddenly it has been replaced in the news by this. Rape was replaced by "Child Lovers". WTF! WE SHOULD BE HANGING THESE SICK FREAKS IN THE STREETS

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
You're right paraphi but I definitely saw the word 'Muslim' on the front page today - I'll try and get it and scan in.

a reply to: Fermy

Most are able to think for themselves,try it sometime.

What a wonderful way to converse, I imagine you have lots of friends.

edit on 4-3-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

(post by Fermy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Which "brothers" do I have in Syria?

ISIS? Who I have no religious alignment with?

Or Shia? Who I have no religious alignment with?

Which "brothers" do I have in Yemen?

Al Qaeda? Who I have no religious alignment with?

Or Shia? Who I have no religious alignment with?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
For the record, I was employed a couple of years with a social services department here on the SW coast of England tasked with the lovely role of assisting released sex offenders with housing and welfare issues. I was the only bloke on the team and as female staff had to visit in pairs I got all the rapists because it made better use of staff resources.
I dealt with around 100 or so regularly and all of them were white males. That would be expected though as my area is 98.something% white.

*Edit*
I left when I reached the stage that I couldn't guarantee that I wouldn't beat the # out of the 'clients', emotionally draining day after day, especially the scum who would be released 'up North' then move down here as it's nicer to be on benefits by the sea - nobody will ever give a job to someone on the sex offenders register.
One smug and taunting guy in particular I wanted to beat to a pulp, had his living room walls plastered with pictures of local play parks, but there was nothing we or the police could do as they were all 'generic' park pictures with children as a general part of the scene. I hope I never bump into him on my way home from the pub in an angry mood.
edit on 4.3.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Who I have no religious alignment with?

precisely. which is why i have a problem with people blaming modern day non-catholic christians (or even modern day catholic christians) for stuff done by the holy roman empire, 500-1000 years ago. modern christians bare no resemblance, whatsoever, to the "christians" of a 1000 years ago, and furthermore, since half of those were merely pretending to be roman catholic to keep from being burnt at the stake or tortured to death, its not likely they were all actually roman catholic, just people avoiding painful death scenarios.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
In the past there has been a deliberate attempt to hide the ethnicity and religion of the grooming gangs in Rochdale, Oxford etc.
Social Services, Police etc were petrified of accusations of racism being levelled against them and so turned a blind eye to their activities.

The simple truth of the matter is that there is a cultural problem within a certain section of the Muslim community who view young white girls as legitimate targets for their sexual pleasure and control.

The deliberate ignoring of these 'grooming gangs' is seen as politically correct pandering to Muslims as a whole by many people.

A few years ago an officer in my local police force informed me that there were two groups actively targeting, assaulting and raping young, white girls in my town.
One of the groups was of eastern European origin and the other was Pakistani Muslims.
The local newspaper was legally instructed not to report these attacks for fear of revenge attacks against both communities.
Essentially the interests of these two communities were put before the safety and well being of 'white' girls in order to maintain the illusion of racial harmony.
And that is simply wrong.

I am fortunate that I live in a town with very little racial tension and I genuinely believe that there was little chance of any sort of 'revenge attacks' provided the police, Social Services and CPS had acted in accordance with the law.
Unfortunately the deliberate attempt to cover up the activities of these two groups only served to heighten tension and create an atmosphere of fear and suspicion against Muslims and eastern Europeans in general.

I'm not saying that this abuse of young girls is exclusive to Muslim or eastern Europeans - far from it.
Its far too regular an occurrence and it can hardly be coincidence that every time there are reports in the media of the activities of a paedophile ring within Westminster and the corridors of power they seem to be immediately replaced with headlines about Muslim grooming gangs.
Classic deflection tactics.

Now the publics attention is focussed on Oxford, Rochdale, Halifax etc and the failings of Social Services and the Police.
A couple of sacrificial lambs will be found and offered up to the public along with the usual rhetorical pledges that this will not happen again.
People will continue to be suspicious of all Muslims and immigrants in general whilst the nonces in Westminster etc will be free to continue their vile practices with total impunity.

Yes, there is a problem with 'grooming' within a specific section of the Muslim community, but that should not detract from the ongoing activities of those in power who are carrying out exactly the same sort of evil.
Both should be dealt with immediately.

On a slightly different note, its telling that the victims in all these instances seem to have one thing in common - young, white girls from vulnerable homes or those in care.
Its tragic that those who require our care and assistance are viewed with such contempt and casual dismissal by so many within our society - that is a damning indictment on this country as a whole.
edit on 4/3/15 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
been warning people for awhile now, if muslims, jews and christians do not leave europe, they are going to become targets of a massive upswelling of very angry people, who are viewing all religion as the equivalent of a tiny portion of out of control individuals. why did the european countries deliberately ship in muslim groups from countries that were so diametrically different socially, religious and racially, into their countries? you can see evidence right here on ATS: to use as an excuse to proclaim all religious people guilty for the actions of a few from countries that were already so off the beaten path of western societies that never the twain shall meet.

this has been planned for a long time. they just weren't counting on so many western people of faith to become so moderate. so they've had to artificially create the problem of extremism by importing it right into their countries and in some cases, even staging false flag events.

and folks, it's not going to get better. in the states, which has been moderate now for a very long time, even voting your conscience is considered extremist.
edit on 4-3-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

organised sexual exploitation of thousands of mostly white girls has been mostly carried out by Asian Muslim men

Organised prostitution rings operate in Cornwall as well but I don't see you complaining about it. According to the 2011 consensus, 0% of its population were Muslim.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
been warning people for awhile now, if muslims, jews and christians do not leave europe, they are going to become targets of a massive upswelling of very angry people
Who is left then? Sikhs, Hindu's, Zoroastrians, and atheists?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy
I'd have you sent to Syria Charlie, or perhaps Yemen, just to see how your hand wringing genuflection went down amongst your brothers.

And why would you have Charlie sent to Syria or Yemen?

Because they are Muslim?

Seems that you just proved the veracity of the OP's discussion.

/thread

PS: Personally, although I certainly haven't seen such from our members, I'd take hand-wringing genuflection over cowardly double-speak ... any day.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
been warning people for awhile now, if muslims, jews and christians do not leave europe, they are going to become targets of a massive upswelling of very angry people
Who is left then? Sikhs, Hindu's, Zoroastrians, and atheists?

erm, not likely that sikhs or zoros would make it. hindus might and atheists, of course. it's hard to tell really. i mean if isis is their creation, then nobody is safe, and the playbook may end up being nothing but a marxist "how to take over the world," guide. meaning isis isnt being fueled by religion but politics.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

organised sexual exploitation of thousands of mostly white girls has been mostly carried out by Asian Muslim men

Organised prostitution rings operate in Cornwall as well but I don't see you complaining about it. According to the 2011 consensus, 0% of its population were Muslim.

Start a thread about it and I'll chime in there as well.
What's your point?
This thread is about the massive problem of thousands of white girls being routinely raped by multiple Muslim men in organised groups preying on children in the UK.
You are really clutching at straws if you are trying to compare the 'organised prostitution' of women in Cornwall to Rotherham, Rochdale, or Oxford. Deflect much?
Like I said, if it is such a problem in Cornwall as you say, start a thread and will contribute for sure.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

People should not generalize, if they were muslims, the media should be able to express that muslims were behind this organized sexual organized exploitation and preying on mostly white girls.

To spin that into 'we must hate all muslims' is rather subjective and dumb in my opinion.
That is what you yourself make of it, don't project your subjective view on others.
Their agenda is of course 'bring the news', they are after all, the media.
Or should they just hide it from the public because muslims are involved?

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes, exactly...

And given that genuflection is bowing to someone as their inferior...

I have no idea what the guy/gal is talking about.

link   

For the record, I was employed a couple of years with a social services department here on the SW coast of England tasked with the lovely role of assisting released sex offenders with housing and welfare issues. I was the only bloke on the team and as female staff had to visit in pairs I got all the rapists because it made better use of staff resources.
I dealt with around 100 or so regularly and all of them were white males. That would be expected though as my area is 98.something% white.

*Edit*
I left when I reached the stage that I couldn't guarantee that I wouldn't beat the # out of the 'clients', emotionally draining day after day, especially the scum who would be released 'up North' then move down here as it's nicer to be on benefits by the sea - nobody will ever give a job to someone on the sex offenders register.
One smug and taunting guy in particular I wanted to beat to a pulp, had his living room walls plastered with pictures of local play parks, but there was nothing we or the police could do as they were all 'generic' park pictures with children as a general part of the scene. I hope I never bump into him on my way home from the pub in an angry mood.

I hope you do, and a cop is there also having a bad day, then he can back up your story about how the guy just came at you and it was all self defense.

Freaking pedos.....I think they need to be publically flogged by the victim and their families and the neighbors and the teachers and the police and the fire fighters.... Oh hell by everyone in the community, all while being asked in between beatings, "what the hell is wrong with you?" "How fricking sick are you?" "What kind of pos does something like that?"

Just my take.
edit on 4-3-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Because, disgustingly, it's not about child sexual abuse/slavery, it's about the race and religion of the perpetrators written large across their whole communities.

Child abuse should be ruthlessly investigated, litigated and punished WHEREVER it is found.

Anything else is using the suffering of innocents for political gain.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
What you say makes a lot of sense but there's something about this.... and it's not just you saying it, it is the general belief and excuse used for the cover up:

Social Services, Police etc were petrified of accusations of racism being levelled against them and so turned a blind eye to their activities.

I find this really hard to believe every time I read it. It goes against common sense.

Would you, or anyone here, or that you know, really hide horrible sexual abuse because you were afraid of being labelled a racist?

Some of these people maybe even are racists already so wouldn't care.

Especially if there was so much of it going on that a conviction would definitely happen therefore wiping the idea that you would be labelled a racist.

That excuse just doesn't seem plausible to me. At all.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

This thread is about the massive problem of thousands of white girls being routinely raped by multiple Muslim men in organised groups preying on children in the UK.

It's not really - it's about a potential brainwashing of the UK population by mass media.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
a reply to: and14263

People should not generalize, if they were muslims, the media should be able to express that muslims were behind this organized sexual organized exploitation and preying on mostly white girls.

To spin that into 'we must hate all muslims' is rather subjective and dumb in my opinion.
That is what you yourself make of it, don't project your subjective view on others.
Their agenda is of course 'bring the news', they are after all, the media.
Or should they just hide it from the public because muslims are involved?

what the news should be doing is investigating why european leaders decided it was absolutely necessary to import extremism into their countries.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join