It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Muslim agenda - what's going on here then?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:
(post by Fermy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Fermy
People 'hate' Muslims because they get blown up and raped by them. Muslims 'hate' us because we invade and defile their nations and institutions. Quid pro quo.

You missed out the Muslims hate Muslims. In fact the vast number of people killed and mayhem caused in the Middle East is Muslim versus Muslim. Shia versus Sunni etc... Very few "westerners" are killed by Muslims. Many, many Muslims are killed by Muslims. The "we invade" excuse is a red herring.

Quite a bloodthirsty religion wouldn't you say?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I would agree with your post, and I would like to agree that everyone commenting is really concerned primarily with the crime, but, as you can see above, it is more important that we condemn a community and a religion rather than the actual perpetrators AND the authorities who allowed this to go on for DECADES.

Why is there no outrage here at those individuals? People who knew this was happening, who are charged with the public trust, and yet, did NOTHING to help these children.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
You wish to label this a Muslim problem for some reason. Why?

Well rather obviously because the thousands of girls who were raped were mostly white and the organised rapists were mostly Muslim.
Do you disagree that the problems in Rochester, Rochdale, and Oxford were caused by mostly Muslim males? Really?
...the court convictions tell a different story.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
a reply to: Fermy

2011 Census results, Demography of Cornwall

It is indeed a 0% figure as stated.

As to organised sex-abuse of youngsters, there have been a number of high profile arrests for Child-related sex offences there in recent years and it is just plain naive to suggest that such activities lack an organised element in Cornwall whether a link has been found or not.

Do you know what year this is?
Anyway, about those paedo sex gangs run by Cornish Caucasians, was it the pixies wot dun it?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

And you seriously think all this mess and destruction is down to someones marketing ploy?
Oh my indeed.
Hey guys, I read it in a newspaper, it must be true.
Facepalm time.

Yes, it is facepalm time... at your post.

My marketing ploy reference was to address the iPhone vs alternative devices issue, and getting the masses to purchase an overpriced product.

Reading it in a newspaper.. assuming it is true.. are you referring to an article here? Because that is not usually what marketing ploys are used for.

Again much learning is required on your side. Try running a Google search for copy or copywriting.

edit on 4-3-2015 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Fermy
Hey don't blame the pixies for anything, they're sacred in these parts.
...just as much evidence supporting them as any religion though, and yes it pleases me that we have less than 1% Muslims down here, speaking as an atheist of course.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
A friendly reminder...

Let us all please remember that civility and decorum are the cornerstone of ATS. On that note, any further personal attacks against your fellow ATSers will result in the removal of your post and quite possibly the suspension of your posting privileges.

Consider this fair warning.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Quite a bloodthirsty religion wouldn't you say?

Propaganda

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

You wish to label this a Muslim problem for some reason. Why?

Well rather obviously because the thousands of girls who were raped were mostly white and the organised rapists were mostly Muslim.
Do you disagree that the problems in Rochester, Rochdale, and Oxford were caused by mostly Muslim males? Really?
...the court convictions tell a different story.

Do you have any other tactic in your arsenal other than asking loaded questions?

The individuals convicted thus far, with one or two exceptions, are Muslim and Pakistani. I've never said or claimed anything else, so your questions are insipid.

You, however, repeatedly here are not content to use appropriate descriptions of the perpetrators, you describe it as a Muslim problem or a racial problem which is not only misleading but right on the edge of being vilely dishonest.

I answered your question now answer mine. Is it your opinion that systematic child abuse is a uniform Muslim and/or Pakistani problem? Or was this crime limited to those who committed it and those who ignored it to avoid embarrassment?

Thank you kindly for your answer.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Not an assumption but a logical inference which follows out of

They create a moral panic and the population buys in to it. You learn that in media studies on the first day.

Plus that i did not assume one has to be moronic, i said;

So apparently they think the population are a bunch of morons.

This, because the above statement, "and the population buys in to it" which is apparently taught at the first day in media studies, is quite a generalized narrow minded point of view.
As if people are not capable of thinking for them self, to stupid to investigate a little on their own.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Why don't we try addressing the underlying source of the UK Muslim Agenda...

I would pose that it really began to take off around the time U.S.A began their never-ending War-on-Terror. Which was really a guise for war on Islam, seeing as mostly Muslim nations were falsely targeted.

It's funny actually, a war on terror... hmm... that could be a pretty long war.

As usual, the UK 'agenda' is mostly driven by the U.S.A 'agenda', as we have seen countless times in the past from the actions of parliament and the synchronous actions of both the UK Prime Minister and president of the U.S.A on the same 'agenda' topics.

If America want to go to war, the UK better pack its lunch box and toothbrush.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
everyone should convert enmasse to atheism. then we shall see just how much of this "religion = bad " or "religion of some kinds = bad," stuff is real, and how much of it is just smoke and mirrors for political gain. european leaders want a bunch of atheists, so give them a bunch of atheists. then what will be the excuse for population control. whats your carbon footprint (while they globe trot in personally owned lear jets to attend meetings most people would just skype call to attend). whats your skin color . what did your ancestors do. ad freakin' nauseum.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The system failed the victims on many levels.

I have no doubt that some of the failings were down to the socio-economic background of the victims who were primarily either already in the care of the local authorities or had been identified as at risk - basically poor, white trash in the eyes of many who no-one really gives a toss about.

And I also have no doubts that some of the failings were down to the undue influence the politically correct have within our society today.
People are petrified of being labelled and thus stigmatised as racist.

The authorities ignored these gangs in the hope that nothing would be revealed to the general public.

The fault lies with both the individuals concerned and the very system which they work in - they are but reflections of the greater malaise within our society.

It doesn't help when people consistently fail to acknowledge, and in turn act upon, the FACT that there is a hugely disproportionate problem with the grooming of young girls within a specific section of the Muslim communities.

In turn MSM chooses to either publicise or ignore these gangs and their activities depending on what particular issue they wish to deflect from or publicise at any given time.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I answered your question now answer mine. Is it your opinion that systematic child abuse is a uniform Muslim and/or Pakistani problem? Or was this crime limited to those who committed it and those who ignored it to avoid embarrassment?

Thank you kindly for your answer.

I consider the organised grooming and sexual exploitation of children in Rotherham and Oxford to have been disproportionately carried out by members of the Islamic community, specifically Pakistani.
Charges and convictions in those towns show this clearly to be the case and it is a very real problem which needs to be addressed by that specific community.
Anyone else who was complicit in the offences also deserves to be punished, from individual police officers, social services staff, and also to the community leaders of the Islamic community who clearly turned a blind eye as well.
I thank you kindly for your question.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Your post is quite even-handed on many points. Indeed the system failed these children.

Political correctness is a plague that affects all philosophies and all politics.

Some folks who are not racist get called racist, sure.

Some folks who are racist get called racist and want to squirm out of it by claiming they are victims of political correctness.

What is the "specific section" of the Muslim communities you're referring to? And is it a system only found in the UK Muslim communities, or, are you arguing that it's a widespread pan-Islamic issue?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

And thank you for your response, but, I think you may have missed my question:

Is child abuse and exploitation a pan-Islamic or universally Muslim issue?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Has anyone lived in a muslim-ruled country?
Let me give you the abridged version...
If you are say, Zoroastrian, then pay a tax, convert, or be bullied until you either flee or convert.
If you are say, a woman, then the state will treat you and your testimony as less valid, quantitative, and qualitative than that a man.
If you are say, a reporter, then your number one factor in reporting the news will be on whether the truth will or will not endager your life.
If you are say, an athiest, then see Zoroastrian*
If you are say, in disagreement with me then I implore you to research what happened to Zarathustrans in post-shah iran, christians in egalitarian beirut during its "inclusive" phase(70s and 80s), copts in post-arab-spring egypt....and the list goes on and on.

The utterly shocking part to me is how anyone doubts their mass sociopathy when they actually film it themselves.
Muslim radicals are long since bereft of humanity and doubtfully crest the three digit iq mark.
What else could explain filming atrocities?
The nazis, for all their faults, were possessed of the mind that one should not film the gassing of prisoners as it would horrify those they wished to enslave.
Muslims seem to lack this fear and defending these 7th century sensibilities is the refuge of fools and i pity all who do not bow to mecca when they inevitably come for our freedom.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You are defo right that the media is infiltrating our minds into being a little anti Muslim. There are for sure many sex attackers from other ethnic groups and the Pakistani community is not helping itself. I think it all gos back to the bus bombings 7/7. Also we have taken in loads of muslims but they are usually visibly different, what about all the east European? They just blend in as they are similar to us but hey I bet there's loads of trouble NOT reported about them. Fact is due to their colour muslims will always generally stand out.

Let's be honest you hear what people really think in the pubs, you mention your work place but some of the stuff I've overheard in pubs is scary nastly - It's no wonder muslims don't drink, they'd be on the first plane out of here if they spent to much time in the pubs.

a reply to: and14263

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

a reply to: grainofsand

And thank you for your response, but, I think you may have missed my question:

Is child abuse and exploitation a pan-Islamic or universally Muslim issue?

It is clear that in Rochdale, Rotherham, Halifax and Oxford it was a disproportionately high male Muslim abuser issue against white females.
Regarding any wider considerations of abuse by Muslims to female children, well I could easily name many Islamic states which treat their females terribly. Certainly it would not be much of a stretch of the imagination to consider that first generation UK Muslims who share such misogynistic views from their home nations might not find it difficult to rape white girls. It appears to be the case at least in Rotherham and Oxford.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join