It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abductions and visions of catastrophe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

By the way I'm curious now..what would it take for you to believe ? Honestly

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen
Lol you don't have to be an abductee to have bad dreams about the end of the world or to think the world is crap. It's a common trait on ATS, but I think ti's common everywhere. It's latent. Fear, that's.

Think back to the 1960's cuban missile crisis. Kids back then grew up being told a nuclear exchange is possible. They held drills to go under their desks in the event it happened. Imagine what that must have been like? And so many people have probably had nightmares where they wake up and look out their window to see a mushroom cloud stirring up.

Look here, it's so common:

edit on 25-2-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
WAKE UP. . . Humanssss

USA goverment has never/no involvement with ETs as they are as ignorant as usa citizens. . . Those bull#e stories of disinformation that you've heard from are meant to cover up their fear of losing power. .

Get real. . people. . as an "alien invasion" was/is now everywhere on our earth.

Be prepared.

edit on 24-2-2015 by SophiaEveLee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Hmm I've struck a cord somewhere..

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SophiaEveLee

Not sure what you meant...? Seems like your making two opposing points in one statement

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

I believe you may benefit from reading my introduction here on ATS..warning it's really long but it gives a general background as to why I believe in the abductions.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Well I am glad, you've opened this topic. It is interesting to see what people experience and what conclusions they draw, just a few tips:
Don't ever panic. If you expect to find demons, there will be demons.
In fact a lot of this is just your mind reassuring you of your preset beliefs, don't do that. Don't believe. Know.
You had a couple of nice approaches, stick with them, hold up your "surface-tension". Who are you, what do you want?
What you know so far is: Weird things happen to you, you got a feeling you can't classify what it is. That is the know.
Everything else is already speculative conclusions, don't do that. If you do, everything from here on will just reassure you in what you chose to believe.
It's just possibilites. Try to look at it this way: If you say about yourself I am a free, proud human and nobody has the right to experiment with me, they know you don't like it and that's a vote, use your mind to make decissions for yourself and don't make yourself a victim.
You are not the same as say Bluesma, or others, you are asking for weird not for the truth. Change that. For your own sanity.
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopWednesdayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: iiii

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Some of the ET contacts are quite heavy on the catastrophes, and you have to say no, no way. Not going to happen. I've also been guided that instead of envisioning disaster, start picturing businesses to start for your boys and a future world for them, been shown visions of the hero's in their crafts holding back earthquakes, tidal waves, and that we're supposed to join them with our thoughts and see good.

Hold good, see people waking up and even the elites making U Turns and working for the people as well. See clean tech, upgrades, and have also been told that if something does happen our family is going to be taken away. That is not something I give permission for, and respond back, my Higher Self would have to vet you, truly. And also you don't know if they mean in body or in soul. Lots of Ets want to take souls away, so that is not something you give permissions for, but you also need to have complete faith in Good and Family above. There are truly Hero's and if you look inside and pray, meditate, seek, ask how to help others and report for duty, you'll find them.

As for what they are: They're Et. Some are corporal some are entities operating out of scientifically created body suits. For some their experienced may be more akin to oobe and astral. But not all oobe is astral planes, some of that is the multiverse and digital universe, which means that they're also in tests themselves to some degree.

Even the time that I was in some kind of a meeting and being shown possible catastrophes, they told me it was up to us, so the worst case scenario still was up to how much we gave to others and overcame anger, and apathy.

edit on 25-2-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I've had a lot of people tell me it's all in my mind and that I'm creating these things because I'm willing them to be true.

How then does that account for the shared experiences I've had with people who have themselves been skeptics.

I'm asking for weird..I mean look I'm intelligent enough to have already asked myself if it's all a creation of my own mind, the whole damn world is a creation of my own mind if we really want to go deeper into it.

So then these experiences are null and void because they may not be real ?

I'm just creating them in my own world so I'm delusional right ?

Who's next ?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

No no no. That's not what I am saying. My personal belief is quantum entanglement communication, like David Sereda, sounds good to me, but that is not your business, because that is my "line of crazy". Not a "know".

I believe you that's the #ing point, you are intelligent, it is not your mind, but we as a collective have to stay open if we want to know the truth, we can't all just blindly believe every bs, like demons...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I'm sorry this is taking a toll on me, I hate talking about this #..

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I understand your point now, that we need to keep an open mind to find a whole truth.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

It's okay. It is uncanny + simpler minds won't believe you and write you of as crazy. But how serious can you take someone talking about stuff they never experienced? Don't panic. The best advise i ever got.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I admire your bravery in talking about such experiences. It is clear to those that have studied the phenomenon in depth that abductions are happening, while the general populace has been socially conditioned to scoff at it and UFO's (as demonstrated in a few posts).

I did a thread recently about the general topic of abductions, I had been fascinated by Dr. David Jacobs lectures on You Tube about the subject. He states something similar, that many abductees are shown visions of destruction, and that the entities tell them everything is going to change, but there is nothing more specific than that (most of this elicited during hypnotherapy). Have you watched any of his videos?

Here is the thread www.abovetopsecret.com... , I would be honored if you were to contribute to it.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Honestly those in the game are greys from japan back from another dimension and reptlians honestly the humans own the earth all have been here day 0, and I know , spirit quest complete no reset bolt greys own the stars and reptoids own south america antarctica, dont hate I know. Still
civil war so keep it quaint

Earth is the alpha omega zion lasered to billions to billions densities across unspannable time

edit on 25-2-2015 by nrd101 because: added pep

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I am
Quite knowledgable on the subject but don't know if I should just blurt everything out on a CIA website.. Err I meant ATS site

Even if you and I talked using separate emails we still have government tagging along

The catastrophes are Real and will happen, the question is this

Will ET manipulate our earth governments to do self destruction

Will ET cause the destruction themselves

Will ET simply use our own natural destructions which they know are coming for their own conquest of the planet with new hybrid bloodlines being introduced, like it was in the age of old, particularly in what is today India

Things are very complicated and I wish I could go into details

Take for example your abductions, you are being manipulated without even knowing, I myself was giving them problems so they used high tech torture

Their memory blocks are only partially effective, and yet as bad as they are, not all of them are monsters. Like say NSA, is there an employee in there who thinks his coworkers have gone too far, yes.

I can tell you this, they pick smarter than average people, because if they can be successful with you, the less smart ones are easy target

Some of them even think they are helping us. Just like one of the Geo-engineering insiders told one guy " we are looking out for you "

Overall they perceive humanity and life on Earth as in transitionary period, and after life diminishes it will be all out buffet for all these ET powers what to make of Earth and what's left of survivors

Some of them want to modify humanity into like castrated dogs, removing all aggressive genes, modifying us into what they believe is a better state of life and living

Of course this is to " better us" and not at all to protect their long term space territory from evolving humans

Some of them want to use other ETs to do the leg work and then when they are almost done, they plan to jump in and take over the completed job for themselves

Our future might even contain brief space war between ETs

I can also tell you this, the good guys in the Universe are more powerful and united than the bad guys, but oh so slow to act

I am sure we will be rescued say 40 000 years from now

For now suck it up lowly human

edit on 25-2-2015 by LotToTell2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

One thing pleases me though

United States government thinks of itself as pretty much God, money and technology they have make them feel like Gods

But in the eyes of both good and bad ETs, these guys are 4th grade amateurs who don't know fork from spoon

I find the perception contrast quite humorous

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I saw visions of major flooding, taking up a large part of the flat areas near the coast, where we lived at the time. Also loss of electricity (without an explanation).

A sense remained with me that these events were not unavoidable - but that we needed to be aware of their potential, in order to be aware of a need for change in thought patterns.....as if trends in the collective consciousness could cause such events. The idea of preparation "in case" seemed more a method of facing this awareness, without feeding into it's potential factor.

In other words, being afraid is not the intent, being afraid gives it more potential for happening. Emotional focus increase the potential. You attract what you fear as much as you attract what you love. So the message was more like - do whatever you need to do to feel you are prepared for such an event, if it will allow you to not be emotional about it.
Aware, but not afraid.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join