It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abductions and visions of catastrophe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen
Thanks for your reply. Had you heard of saying “Jesus Christ” or praying, it is suggested as a solution to potential alien abduction a lot more often than you might expect?

edit on 24-2-2015 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

If you are seeing and hearing these things dont listen to any of it .
And next time you have abduction happen or night terrors bad dreams ect...
Try calling out the name of Jesus and see if theses things dont flee .......Mufon researches are finding out that the greys have to flee at the name of Jesus they just dont like talking about it .

And you know when you are having bad or weird dream and your trying to talk but you cant ..................
in the mystic world that has a lot of meaning to it .

Well next time that happens call out the name of jesus in your dream and watch ...........and i mean watch that
word reverberate.

Now before i get a thousand responses to how wrong i am and im ignorant and blah blah blah .

Look its hust like my opinion man lol

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

lol thats funny i should of went to page two before i responded lol
But hey tell em baby ..........call on Jesus........demons be gone lol ..................but not lol really you know

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

As you well know, your feelings and memories of what has been input into you are not unusual. I've been a gloom and doom person ever since my abduction on a country road in 1964. I tried to recall the event with a trained hypnosis expert, but could recall little of the two hours of missing time that night. Frankly, I accepted the experience but was never sure that I wanted to relive the experience under hypnosis. I'm not sure that it would be beneficial to what work they caused me to attempt and do.

In 1991, as the abductions seemed to have become more "bed-side" abductions than the "street-side" such as my own experience, my son, born a few years later than 1964,had an intense throughly frightening bed-side experience while sleeping next to his GF. Frankly, he has never gotten very far beyond that experience as it has been a defining, negative fact of life for him. As happens to many, he was sat down and shown a video-like projection of the end of the world via several means. He was told that was what was in store for us if we didn't change. I taped his halting, crying experience. A tough young man at that time, the "educational experience" did not take well to him.

We see four outcomes at least from being subjected to the "end-of-the-earth programs. Some like myself become preppers and gloom and doom believers but adamant in the reality of the UFOs and how they can help us. Some individuals cannot handle the whole business and stuff it. I fear for them with this unrealized weight that they carry as they attempt to go through normal lives. Some become New Age types and look for enlightenment (I have to a great extent). Some simply go haywire and cannot find a stable aspect where they can live in society and may turn easily to drugs and drink to escape what they cannot explain to anyone, even themselves.

The myth we are told is that we are part of something larger, a consciousness, and have willingly allowed these acts upon our physical bodies because these physical bodies don't really count for much in the overall scheme of things. --I wish that were true and honestly do tend to believe in a spirit world (dimensions) where many types of beings live, and even fuss with one another. I find some of the '___' stories of discussions with ETs to be insightful.

I'm going to stop here and not try to wrap it up as it is a fairly grim picture from any angle. Any of which can give you some inkling of why governments are loath to get into the subject directly.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: intrptr

It is mostly in the past but it happens on occasion and the most recent occurrence was three weeks ago. Basically three weeks ago I woke up around 3 am to use the bathroom..when I got back to my room I left my door open a crack, and as I lay in bed I looked at the door and saw a figure standing outside my bedroom door. It was like time stood still, then all of a sudden it was gone just as fast as I saw it. What struck me was that my brain immediately told me go to sleep, forget what you saw and just move on. I've never been the type to think that way, so why all of a sudden I see this and go straight to bed.

Well I know why but I had been questioning myself why.

Understood. What you describe could be spiritual in nature, too. What made you think (if you did) the "entity" (figure you saw) was an extraterrestrial, just wondering?

Other questions might arise like, how long have you lived in that place, do the experiences follow you anywhere or just in one place?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
In addition to visions or warnings of destruction, usually caused by people, abductees are sometimes left with the impression that at a certain point in the (near) future they will be called upon to do something, and that other abductees like themselves will "wake up" and everything will become clear.

So far that has apparently not happened. There has been no mass awakening of abductees that I know of.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

These experiences have been happening for as long as I can remember, along with what I've been told is demonic possession.

Personally I'm looking for the link between the demonic beings and ET'S, because I've experienced both and feel like they are linked somehow.

For a long time I thought it was simply a spiritual thing, but I had a close encounter of the second, possibly third kind with a friend of mine about 6-7 years ago which made me think maybe it's extraterrestrials.

Leading up to that encounter I was abducted at least once about a week before, which I remember somewhat..well I remember the fear and being paralyzed then as usual I blank out, and wake up with very little memory of what happened but there are always markings that fade away or some that become permanent scars..I have one on each arm that I have no memory of how they got there.

Also my abductions are not typical in the sense that I don't see what is happening to me in the ship like some people do. Only once have I woken up and seen a short figure standing beside my bed, and my body was completely paralyzed. I've chopped it up to them knowing I will harm them if I wake up so I'm always taken when I'm asleep..also I always wake up between the hours of 3-4 am usually with a feeling of either being watched or having been just put back in my bed.

One instance that I haven't resolved in my head wether it happened or not, I was strapped to a kind of chair and a device came down and a needle was inserted into my eye then my eye was taken out...it was very brief but I still get scared when I think about it and I've never been able to touch my eyes for instance to put contacts in, I freak out which is not ordinary for me.

Also before someone else says it, I know this has been reported by abductees before and I'm not simply copying from other peoples testimonies, in fact I'm rather frightened at how real it actually is..I'd rather not believe it's happening to me

edit on 24-2-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I've wondered if there would be a time when some sort of mass awakening would happen..I've been told that it will happen but personally I'm not so sure I'm the person to be called upon you know ? As far as I'm concerned I'm just a regular guy who's had some very irregular experiences.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

Thank you gmoney& sweets, I have in fact heard of what you are talking about, and have never actually tried it..yet. I'll attest to the fact that once I accepted "God" if you will the occurrences happened much less frequently.

What I'm also dealing with is negative or demonic forces, which in turn diminished a lot when I stopped giving them so much fuel to stick around.

The whole Jesus thing has me wondering wether these extraterrestrials are in fact what we call demons, and thus when you call out his name it forces them to flee.

I'm certainly not new to occult subjects, magick, and things of that nature ..so I'm well aware of the aspects of good and evil and their overall influence.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

In my dream, I am on the West Coast of California, holding my twins I am down on my knee's when a huge vacuum of energy and oxygen happens in a split second. This hits in a shocking manner and reality shifts along with the atmosphere being literally sucked out like a wave returning to the ocean and then a huge Swoosh!!! Everything is blown away in an instant. Burnt, washed over in something like heat and pure energy. First the sucking in as something deadly is eminent, then the winds of devastation. I never knew if it was an asteroid or some kind of bomb...

Yes.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Thank you for sharing your experience with me and the rest of us.

As for the categories people fall into afterwards..I can honestly say I've been in each one at a different time in my life. Currently I'm using, and possibly abusing, a substance that largely calms me down and helps me to not think about these occurrences..but I've also gone to drinking to forget which never worked. Trial and error.

Immediately after the visions I began prepping, and preaching..to everyone I knew or at least cared about. That caused my parents to believe I had become mentally Ill, and I have visited the "professionals" who say that I am perfectly sane, just maybe too smart for my own good.

I've gone down the path of enlightenment but that became hijacked rather quickly..let's just say that I'm human after all and temptation to use your knowledge against others can be quite hard to resist.

Basically it was like "ok so I now know how to use spiritual energy to heal (reiki)..well I wonder what would happen if I instead push negative energy into people.."

That was a very trying time and I'd given up faith in humanity, including my own..I was becoming less and less "human" if you will. I've shown some of the things I can do, to people, and they immediately will say something like "oh you must not be human"..which is untrue, it's just that people aren't looking to learn these abilities.

Personally I believe the government has involvement with ET'S and I fear one day waking up in some government base somewhere for saying something I shouldn't..I already have things that I cannot say because when I go to say them, I get a quick shock in my brain that tells me no, you can't tell people that information.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

me too brother or sister i had evil working on me for a while ...and on the surface you would of never known
i seemed normal ....but boy i was thinking aliens were are gods aafter yrs and yrs of being told this by media
i knew the bible and all the cool wierd facts about it the mystic ...but had no idea who Jesus was not really

i ate enough pain killers in a day to keep me going fast paced life sales 60 k a yr lifestyle
never delt with things from my past hurtful things ....and was becoming a small mob like person in my town
lets just say when it came to certain things my circle was the circle to see .

And my god the pills opium i was a slave and i mean a slave to opium i was practicing pharmi
And get even start this story reall so i wont really try ill end this post like this

Im so glad Jesus set me free.............

I said Glory Hallelujah Jesus set me free........

Oh satan had me bound but Jesus set me free

I said Glory Hallelujah Jesus set me free........

I love that song...............Peace im outty 5000

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

Lol when i try to type excited i get flustered lol

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

That sounds like a very vivid dream you've had, personally I don't like those ones because everything is so real, and their never positive dreams for me.

It seems to me that it would likely be a nuclear explosion but I'm certainly no expert on the subject..I will say that I've seen the United States getting invaded from both the pacific, and Atlantic coast..in the possible near future, meaning the next 5-10 years.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I began having an issue with seeing "1111" all of the time. Then it progressed to "444" "777" and so on. One night I woke up (or was awakened) at 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and then my normal waking time of 5:30, I got up, took a bath walked back into my bedroom at 5:55. It was ridiculous! It was happening so often, and people kept telling me it was part of "enlightenment", weird, I didn't feel "enlightened"! LOL

Then I mentioned it to someone that was pretty religious, and he mentioned that this was actually a negative force, evil, such as the devil. He said I should pray, or say the name of Jesus every time it happened. So after months of dealing with this, I began to follow his advice. The sightings of these numbers reduced significantly.

There are times when they start up again, and if I walk away, and try to ignore it, it just gets more and more frequent again. But when I start saying the "In the name of the father, son and holy spirit I demand that you leave me alone!" kind of thing, it usually works. It's worth a try, but remember, it slows down before it actually stops. Stay vigilant, and I think it will stop. Best of luck.

edit on 0954Tuesday2428095429 by Wildthing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: Elementalist

You make some very good points and I do agree to an extent. Where we disagree is regarding the purpose of these visions of death and destruction.

I've been pondering that abductees get shown this because it is going to happen and it's up to us too try and do something either before or when the time comes. I'm aware of how egotistical that sounds but that's the impression I've felt, especially as years have gone by and the world looks closer and closer to these things coming to fruition.

Okay.. then allow me.

I have been face to face with these beings, what humanity has termed the greys. I've also had them probing (mentally) my mind and third eye.

I can feel them when they are around, and I know what they are about.

They have put me to sleep without a struggle, I am a very strong willed man, and one who does not fall asleep easily.

After these states of deep forceful sleep - I would wake up around 330 am - which after I FINALLY can get to sleep, I never wake up mid sleep - but after my experience with these little *snips* - I would wake up same time , goto my window and watch their little ship fly off in the distance. .. glowing ships red, orange color.

After I learned how my mind works, and how to "play back" against them, they must of realized I was the real deal, and not messing around anymore, they stopped coming back, I made sure of it.

There is show much about this that is misunderstood, and as I said in a previous thread, a lot of it is metaphysical and mental...

But belive what you want

I only.have experience to go by

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar I may be an idiot to some, at least i'm not delusional.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ashirah posing as truth, it's delusional, plain and simple. Just my opinion, we're all entitled, and here we are.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Hmmm..well I see that I've gotten you to reveal some more information, thank you for that.

I do hope that you didn't take what I said the wrong way.

It seems that you have more knowledge on the subject than I do so I will take what you said with much consideration. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Good gravy, you caught me hahaha (sarcasm), I'm surprised you had more to say but here we are

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join