It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abductions and visions of catastrophe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I'd always felt that if what I've experienced throughout my life is external, then the thought scenarios are to gauge our neurological pathways during the different scenarios one is put through. I'd always gotten that distinct impression. That it was nothing more than stimulating our brain, to map it in conjunction with the different scenarios.

If it's internal - well then I'm very good at vivid dreaming and it's wonderful to have - because I like to write.

CdT

edit on 25-2-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: grammar cleanup

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

edit on 25-2-2015 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply, you are very open and frank about your experiences. You already know what time it is. This is why I think so…

What I'm also dealing with is negative or demonic forces, which in turn diminished a lot when I stopped giving them so much fuel to stick around.

The only power they have over you is your fear of them. Like a school yard bully picks on kids that are afraid of them, spirits sometimes do this for the energy reward you give them by being afraid and enduring it.

Maybe this will sound weird but its alright to own your space and stand up for yourself.

Next time this happens tell them to leave, it isn't working anymore. Say a little prayer, ask for relief. They have no right to bully you…

The negative dreams and visions are the sign these are negative energies, not the other kind. I know you have suffered this for a long time, you may even be aware of the moment this brutality began in your life.

Not supposing here that some kind of extraterrestrial is responsible, but maybe impostors posing as benevolent beings.

Each time they appear you say they reveal themselves to you, (standing over you or in doorway), that your chance, jump up and turn on the light, overcome that fear, say a prayer, tell them to get out, you are done with this.

Scary to be sure, but let me ask you, has anything bad actually happened to you over your lifetime as a result or just this spiritual, emotional and physical abuse?

See that? Scary to confront, but really not as scary as continuing to be bullied, right?

Reply again, I am not sure I am doing a good job of describing this, sorry about the delays…

edit on 25-2-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

edit on 25-2-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Have you looked into any of the research by Dr. Karla Turner? She spoke on this topic specifically, saying that some abductees were given warnings of disasters- some of which would come true, some which did not. It's been at least a year since I listened to her lectures, but you'll find some interesting research there.

Sorry I don't have more to add, but like I said it's been a while. I wanted to let you know about her research in case you weren't privvy.

**edit to add- I believe she was working on whether or not they were intentionally deceitful and Why; also a big focus on common reports of US Military personel being present during abductions
edit on 25-2-2015 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LotToTell2

Hu man like.water lizard is lizard bug bug me still..

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LotToTell2

I am
Quite knowledgable on the subject but don't know if I should just blurt everything out on a CIA website.. Err I meant ATS site

Even if you and I talked using separate emails we still have government tagging along

The catastrophes are Real and will happen, the question is this

Will ET manipulate our earth governments to do self destruction

Will ET cause the destruction themselves

Will ET simply use our own natural destructions which they know are coming for their own conquest of the planet with new hybrid bloodlines being introduced, like it was in the age of old, particularly in what is today India

Things are very complicated and I wish I could go into details

Take for example your abductions, you are being manipulated without even knowing, I myself was giving them problems so they used high tech torture

Their memory blocks are only partially effective, and yet as bad as they are, not all of them are monsters. Like say NSA, is there an employee in there who thinks his coworkers have gone too far, yes.

I can tell you this, they pick smarter than average people, because if they can be successful with you, the less smart ones are easy target

Some of them even think they are helping us. Just like one of the Geo-engineering insiders told one guy " we are looking out for you "

Overall they perceive humanity and life on Earth as in transitionary period, and after life diminishes it will be all out buffet for all these ET powers what to make of Earth and what's left of survivors

Some of them want to modify humanity into like castrated dogs, removing all aggressive genes, modifying us into what they believe is a better state of life and living

Of course this is to " better us" and not at all to protect their long term space territory from evolving humans

Some of them want to use other ETs to do the leg work and then when they are almost done, they plan to jump in and take over the completed job for themselves

Our future might even contain brief space war between ETs

I can also tell you this, the good guys in the Universe are more powerful and united than the bad guys, but oh so slow to act

I am sure we will be rescued say 40 000 years from now

For now suck it up lowly human

Quite an interesting post and claims and post to say the least, mind if I inquire how you happen to come about such revelatory info? Do you have some links or websites/people you follow? Or are you a member in an organization in which such knowledge is commonplace?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Years and years of research

Years and years of logical deductions and critical thinking

And then .... Sadly

Abduction experience, where I was tortured for insulting a gray ebe, this gray couldn't control me, and since I thought I was gonna be killed anyway, I did nasty communication verbally and telepathically, I was laughing at their supposed superiority, told them what a failure they are when they can't control one lowly unarmed paralyzed human

They decided to teach me a lesson by sticking me into a torture chamber and turned up the dial, but this only made me stronger and angrier

So they decided to cut their loses and dump me

I am surprised they didn't just kill me

And no, I didn't divulge everything, hey NSA just ask for report from a subservient agency, they already have me under surveillance, just ask for copy of their reports

You see

If people knew about these things, they could learn to resist, but people are fools and government even bigger fools just with more money and toys
edit on 28-2-2015 by LotToTell2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I had vivid dreams of the world ending years ago. The one that remains the clearest had something happening that scared every bird in the world into the skies. It was realistic enough that it's still memorable and ended with a TV news reporter's voice narrating over the imagery. At that time I had a series of narrative dreams that included jump-cuts, laughter tracks and music - cool huh!?

The reassuring part about having memories, dreams or visions of catastrophe is that most people died of old age and the world is still here. At the very least, it proves that the source of the 'warnings' is, so far, 100% wrong 100% of the time. The Contactees of the 1950s came with warnings of global doom and they've all passed away now. Likewise the 19th Century Theosophists thought the world was ending and they've been dead for generations now.

Another good reason to distrust the claims is that our world is obviously in a period of crisis. Species are dying, numbers are diminishing and pollution is increasing. These visions are pointing at nuclear wars and asteroid collisions and ignoring the depleted seas and shrinking forests.

If 1000s of people had simultaneous 'visions' that showed the same warning, we'd know for sure that the 'vision' was genuinely significant. As long as they keep changing and popping up randomly, there's no consensus or direct message.

It's crazy how poor we are as custodians of Earth. You'd think there was another planet, just like it, waiting to be ordered. Instead, it's the only place like it for many light years and we could be the only intelligence for many more light years. We could be the only technological intelligence in the galaxy at this time and that would make us profoundly important! But no, let's ruin our own environment like dogs that sh!t in their own beds.

Until there is, the visions seem to come from our own subconsciousness.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Hey everyone sorry I haven't been replying, I've been dealing with a concussion and a bad case of the flu. As such I've been plagued with headaches that are not really helpful with critical thinking. If all goes well I'll be back up and running soon, and I look forward to reading your replies.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Thank you
I will definitely take a look at your thread and contribute what I can.

As for the videos, I have not seen them but I will be checking it out

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LotToTell2

My god I would love to sit down with you and talk but you are absolutely right.

As for what you've mentioned, it sounds very reasonable that things are indeed as you say.

I've often wondered myself wether or not the catastrophes will be caused by our own hand, wether manipulated or not..or by ET'S.

I wish I had more to share but I can only really share my own experiences. Although I've seen quite a bit of interesting information online regarding ET'S, I've learned through ATS that a lot of info is purposely twisted to make people believe specific narratives.

Also, I'm kind of glad that people think I'm crazy, especially with how you started your post..it really brings things into perspective.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Interesting thoughts, thank you.

When you mentioned the collective consciousness I had a moment of clarity, well more like I remembered something very important.

What I remembered is along the lines of what you said, which is basically that we shape the world we live in by sending out our "energy" if you will into the world. It's been a long standing thought of mine that if we all willed for peace, and I mean truly wanted it..it would become real because collectively we can as a whole race change the world we live in.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Interesting concept, truly if it is all internal than perhaps I should try my hand at writing science fiction novels haha.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You're right that I should confront what it is that is bothering me. In my early life I did learn to stand up to bullies but the thing is, like most other people, I can't help but have a fear of something that is not tangible..if you know what I mean.

Basically I can stand up to a human bully no problem..but how do you fight something that isn't physical or perhaps not human ?

That being said, I've learned some methods from other members that I will try, and the results will be what they are.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Thank you I find your post to be quite profound.

Do you believe perhaps then that the subconscious is linked in some way ? which in turn could cause those memories or visions people had in the past to be imprinted into our collective consciousness.

Also I agree wholeheartedly that we are terrible keepers of our Mother Earth..imagine if we treated our own human mothers the way we treat our planet ?

Then again I've met some people who couldn't care less about either of those two things..

edit on 2-3-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Do you believe perhaps then that the subconscious is linked in some way ? which in turn could cause those memories or visions people had in the past to be imprinted into our collective consciousness.

I'm convinced that the subconscious is linked. How these visions/dreams/warnings are caused are as ill-defined and intriguing as the 'stuff dreams are made on.'*

I guess until we can map consciousness and offer our dreams/visions for comparison, there will be no convincing scientific research to work with.

Until then, we can't give them values, or admit them as data, because we're fallible and prone to fantasising. We can't know if someone has received a message or just thinks they have and we can't currently tell the difference between a truthful account or a deceitful one.

We're possibly a few years away from taking it further. Who knows? : )

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Basically I can stand up to a human bully no problem..but how do you fight something that isn't physical or perhaps not human ?

Looking at it one way, spirits are just people without bodies, right? Maybe in life they were bullies and carried that beyond the grave?

Anyway, a bully plays on your fear of their bullying. As long as you feed their antics they will continue to come around.

One proof of how limited their power over you is possibly understood by observing whether or not the only trauma you suffer is emotional and psychological. See? If you didn't get so afraid they are going to have to get their kicks elsewhere.

You will be free.

May take some time, like I said, pray a little for the strength to confront them when the next episode occurs. You will get a moment to realize this now.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

What I remembered is along the lines of what you said, which is basically that we shape the world we live in by sending out our "energy" if you will into the world. It's been a long standing thought of mine that if we all willed for peace, and I mean truly wanted it..it would become real because collectively we can as a whole race change the world we live in.

To take that further, it is possible that by trying to create peace, fueled by a strong emotional repulsion to conflict, we can create conflict.

Look at how religions end up creating wars simply because what they want to do is break down barriers, so that everyone shares the same belief or world view- certainly that would make for peace. Sometimes the more you chase after something, the further away it goes...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think the catastrophe programming is given both by renegade type ETs and by our media nonstop. They're like cookies and need to purged from the consciousness/subconscious.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join