It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abductions and visions of catastrophe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

First of all before I start I would like to say that this topic revolves heavily around my own experiences, and those of others I've either spoken to personally or heard of through documentaries etc.

To start I guess it would help to admit that I have been dealing with what people call "alien" abductions for a long time, and only in recent years have I come to accept this. I say "alien" because I think a lot of us, myself included, are not 100% sure what these entities are.

In any case during the height of my abductions I would often get visions of the end of the world or something similar to that..a lot of visions of death and catastrophe.

For many years I've been questioning why, when, how, and most importantly what the purpose was of showing me this..to this day I still don't have all the answers I would like but today I realized I'm not alone in this experience.

While watching a documentary on YouTube regarding abductions, I heard a similar experience to mine. This man who had gotten abducted was talking about when he returned and how his memories were clouded so he went to a hypnotherapist.

What he saw during his regression was not only the entities but also visions EXACTLY like mine..which involve either a type of nuclear scenario or meteor hitting earth..either ways it's total destruction and the world looks like a total war zone.

For a long time I've spoken to like minded people regarding this phenomenon but never have I come across someone with almost the exact same experience as mine.

What I'm wondering is if anyone else is willing to admit that they also have had this happen or have had subsequent visions of a future where almost all of us are dead. I've often felt after that it was my duty to warn people and was subsequently labeled schizophrenic by the majority which has led me to keep my experiences to myself..until recently.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing friend

I know many people personally, who have had this. I haven't myself, I have visions of humanity and earth in their highest state and order on Earth.

I believe that the destruction visions are inserted into the telepathic field, so subject receives these chaotic visuals.

It's not a sure thing, it is programming one to not belive the highest potential and insert fear directly into the mental feed.

The beings who abduct aren't doing to help you obviously. Have any abductees went on to reveal amazing things?

Nope... just memory wipe and put in states of fear, confusion, and curiosity of what is happening.

Benevolence does not abduct against will nor wipe memory, nor feed mental visuals of their home blown to #

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I have seen this topic brought up during a tv program about Alien abductions and visions of catastrophe. Their theory was aliens give you visions of catastrophe and they do this to insight fear so they can more easily look into your soul. What are your thoughts on that theory?

edit on 24-2-2015 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Doesn't speculation belong in the Dreams and Predictions thread ?

Alien abductions ? come on.........

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

It was my understanding that the grey area was for fringe topics, I'll let the mods decide where this belongs.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

It's certainly an interesting theory, what do you think would be the purpose of looking into someone's soul ?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

You make some very good points and I do agree to an extent. Where we disagree is regarding the purpose of these visions of death and destruction.

I've been pondering that abductees get shown this because it is going to happen and it's up to us too try and do something either before or when the time comes. I'm aware of how egotistical that sounds but that's the impression I've felt, especially as years have gone by and the world looks closer and closer to these things coming to fruition.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

If that is all you have to say why did you even bother to look at the thread. Idiot !

I believe that you would do well not to trust these beings. Keeping you fearful does seem to be their intent. They have a plan and it won't end well for humanity.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

edit on 24-2-2015 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
the purpose of looking into someones soul might be similar to past life regressions with hypnosis. Looking for information on your past and origins

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'll admit to it. I have been in contact with other "abductees" that had the same visions shown to them.

Not saying I believe anything like that will happen....... but I was told to move to higher ground and be capable of sustaining myself (and my family). My husband saw similar things, but didn't tell me right away. This influenced our decision to move and buy a home at a high altitude, and we both became closet survivalists (the day we revealed this to each other was humorous! We'd been separately stocking different caves
)

I do not feel sure any catastrophy will happen, but I observe that I have less tendency to worry or panic when provocative headlines come around- if you feel prepared for the worst, the emotion is lower and you are better able to keep your head. -Which isn't a bad thing, so...shrug...not concerned about why these visions arose/were shown, the effect is more or less positive, from my point of view.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Being rude to someone posting about experiences they've had in 'the grey area' on a conspiracy site? Come on ...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Can you elaborate the abduction as to what you saw... I have seen many upon many ends in multiple visions some ending with total destruction in a flash of second others ending in war, some showing us leaving earth entirely, but I soon realized a simple truth that is everywhere that they say, "There is no past, or the future there is only now." which for a lot of time I disbelieved. But I have now truly understand it, there is no past or future its all dependent on the now, like if you imagine an instant and freeze it that would have a constant future and a constant past.

Now I believe that the entities that are observing us can see the future and can see the past but they too know that it is not constant and that it is changing constantly, I would like to find out why do they observe us, what do they want,
I get it to erase the memory of the abductee so that, the experience does not alter time for them. or create a conscience connection.

Either they are observing us as an experiment, to see what would happen if scenario,
Or they are harvesting from us Or we are the original creators creation and they observe us to get a glimpse of what the creator was like...

Do let me know what you think...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

That is some freaky stuff because I was told similarly to get to higher altitude..but I've also been told to go into hiding in caves similar to what you mentioned..actually it's all the same, I don't want to admit it but it's the same as my experience.

All of these things are now instinct for me and as such life has had a way of moving me from city to town over the years and now I'm in the perfect place to escape if need be. I'm sure that this is going to sound strange but I feel like some of the choices I've made regarding where to live were not entirely made from my conscious mind..and now that I'm here in the perfect place to implement where I know I need to be when # hits the fan..well I'm thinking personally that the time is very close at hand and I hate to think that.
edit on 24-2-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The world has been hit by large asteroids (slate wipers) on numerous occasions. It happens only rarely, as we can see.

Not something to fret about.

Are you still having experiences like this or is this in the past now?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sid1314

Very insightful, I also believe that the future is completely malleable based on the decisions we make in the now. As for exactly what I saw..well I saw tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, meteors falling from the sky, earthquakes and nuclear war...just total destruction on all levels. What struck me though is that I was always leading people to safety, although many people with me did die..and I myself died at the end of the visions, after that they seemed to happen with less frequency.

I'd also like to know the answers to the questions you've asked, given that I'm not an ambassador for these beings I don't know the whole truth and what I can say would be purely speculative on my part.

All those things you've mentioned in conclusion are possibilities, if they are harvesting I don't know what it is wether it's to create a second race as people talk about..I don't know .

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It is mostly in the past but it happens on occasion and the most recent occurrence was three weeks ago. Basically three weeks ago I woke up around 3 am to use the bathroom..when I got back to my room I left my door open a crack, and as I lay in bed I looked at the door and saw a figure standing outside my bedroom door. It was like time stood still, then all of a sudden it was gone just as fast as I saw it. What struck me was that my brain immediately told me go to sleep, forget what you saw and just move on. I've never been the type to think that way, so why all of a sudden I see this and go straight to bed.

Well I know why but I had been questioning myself why.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Hmm very interesting stuff, it leads me to ask more questions than anything but I don't think I'll ever have any straight answers unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

I think the fear is innate personally, it's largely a fear of the unknown on my part because I'm not trying to reach out to them, and everything done to me is involuntary.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The only vision I've been getting, is a spiritual left handed back hand...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join