It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I would be another willing participant...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Now i'm pretty curious so i'll be a willing target too

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Put me in the queue.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If you're not burnt out by the time you reach this post, feel free to try with me...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'm willing, you can remote me if you wish

Try and target the most prominent thing on the landscape within 10 miles.

That will give you something large to aim for

Take your time, get back to me when you can

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Stepping up to the plate.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'm game, I'll let you into my mind. Please don't start cleaning and straightening things out though, it's hard enough to remember things when you get older without having people moving things from where they usually are.

I hope you can find something interesting in there, I usually can't.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Do me! Do me! Do me!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ismail
Nope. I'm legit. I'm not psychic. And this is a skill anyone can practice. * look up Quantum Entanglement, the science is there.

The first time I tried a live target, I went with newsworthy events. I saw a major city flooded- a couple of feet of water over the streets. Of course I freaked out and got on here and asked anyone if they could check it out. I also heard 'Land of the Rising Sun'. Within a day a hurricane hit Hong Kong (flooding) and an earthquake hit Japan.

Again, the problem with my method is that the images/words are vague and symbolic so it's hard to pinpoint what they mean until after the fact. (that's real useful right? *sarcasm)

I stopped the 'newsworthy events' threads because people were still accusing me of lying and/or guessing. I'm very sensitive, so please take it easy on me.
I would like to improve on this, but obviously need a lot of practice.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Also last night we watched Elvira's Movie Macabre "The Devil's Bride". There was severed heads (5 total lol) and the word "Mundane". Not only did Countess Dracula use the word 'mundane' but Elvira replayed the clip and repeated the phrase as well.

So.... possibly the severed head I saw for nullafides and the word 'mundane' for cavtrooper were missed targets and I saw my own future instead of theirs. (?) *shrug*

* On a previous RV thread I saw an owl. The actual target was a pair of sunglasses, but the OP informed me that just out of frame of the photo was a coaster with owls on it. ....close, but no cigar!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I wanna play too! Thanks

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Rabb420

I saw a man on a bench reading a newspaper.

A sloth hanging from a branch? or a cable car having from a wire? ...something hanging down from a wire.

And a storm trooper helmet. Lol. You a big Star Wars fan?

Heard 'saline' or 'salient'

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SoEpic

I saw a human face right next to a tuxedo cat face (black cat with with face/markings). The tops of the two heads disintegrated upward.

I saw a girl/woman in a big coat being whipped around by strong wind.

I heard 'Mau' or 'Mao'. As in Egyptian Mau cat or Chairman Mao communist?

Are you a cat person?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I saw a fox or a squirrel...some kind of animal with a long bushy tail.

I saw a stag, but it was upside down.

While I was trying to do yours my roommate came outside to smoke a cigarette and totally distracted me so yours is just a partial.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

I would love to help out do me.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
For those really interested in studying this I found this book at my local library a few months ago:

Super cool. Apparently Upton Sinclair's wife was into RV.

You have to tailor your system to what works for you (I use a crystal ball because my imagination is just too wild to be able to close my eyes, I need something to 'project' on) You could use a popcorn ceiling if you wanted to, something with an organic pattern. It works (for me) kind of like those old magic eye pictures. Anyway this book does a pretty impressive job of outlining her system, and not in a kooky new age way, a lot more objective and straightforward.

* I've got to work on painting some cabinets before some bad weather rolls in, but I will take a break in a little while and do some more.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Right when I read your post the image of a ceramic rooster/hen salt and pepper shakers. But that was just what immediately popped in my head, that's not my official try.

But let me know if that's right.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

The way I'm constructing this exercise (unless specifically instructed by the poster) is to try to see/hear something that you will see/hear in the next 24 hours- so it can be validated in a relatively short time frame. I didn't realize you had in mind/didn't aim for a specific picture for you.

Screaming/yelling doesn't have to be literal. Are you an angry/boisterous man with a quiet wife who stands behind you no matter what? Not sure what the head scarf means. Muslim? Probably not. You're both older? You tell me.

Let me know if the word 'mundane' comes up. As in a PP I heard it in a movie 3 times last night, so that might have been me, not you I was hearing. Or maybe the 24 hours after my prediction is just a mundane day for you and nothing particular stands out. *shrug* This is why I need input back from the targets.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

I was just painting this fox, weirdly.

And if I hit a deer later while driving somewhere...then you're dead..literally...on!

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

That's a good thought. But when I saw it in the past I was trying to see newsworthy events, not a particular person.

It's like she's going forward and looking back to see if I'm still there. Maybe it just means 'keep going'. If I can see it again, tied to a reading for a particular person, and they can respond with input, maybe I could figure out exactly what it means.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join