It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

I have had a dream of someone I hadn't seen in 10 years and woke up and they were at my door knocking,I get it.

Whip it is a good clue...keep going.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Myself and the wife are both artists and..SHE is louder than I we aren't Norms at all
AMERICAN vet ,Cav scout.
I have driven away psychic people by standing next to them without saying a word.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Ok, so what I saw wasn't you and her. This is exactly why I need the input from targets. From the time I post my results, the clock starts ticking and theoretically what I see/hear should have some meaning for you in the following 24 hours. Your job as the target is to take what I say, pay attention, and then let me know if it rings true to ANYTHING that happened to you.

If it's not you and her, then think back to the 24 hours after my 'reading' for you. Is there anything it could be? If it's a symbol for something, then I can make a note of it and then if that shows up in a future reading I will know what it means. Did the word 'mundane' come up in the 24 hours? Or maybe it was just a mundane day? If it was just a mundane day, then I know for future reference that the word 'mundane' means just that. Not that the actual word 'mundane' will come up, but that nothing extraordinary is expected to happen. Also- I heard the word 'mundane' 3 times after that reading, so maybe I missed the target (you) altogether and got a clue for myself.

I'm not any more psychic than anyone else, and I've never claimed to be. I'm just playing around with RV/scrying and would like to see if it's possible to improve.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm game as well, take your time.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'm curious as to why I was skipped from page 1, being one of the original volunteers ?

Not that it matters much, just curious if it was intentional.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

What I know aboutRV is tracking an OBJECT or location instead of a scene or the idea.
My mind is always racing so I didn't do it.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Hey! No purposeful skipping! I only do 4 at a time. This morning I did an additional one, which did skip some folks, but DrumsRfun REALLY wants me to see his S&P shakers! Lol!

I'll do another 4 right now and you'll be first up!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

There's no set rules for RV. It took years to find a system that actually seems to work for me, and now I'm trying to hone it. Theoretically you could view any thing at any point in the universe at any time period. Some people can just close their eyes. For me the crystal ball gives me something to focus on. The abstract shapes form the images- like seeing animals out of clouds. The whole point of this exercise is to check my accuracy, learn what to pay attention to, what to discard, what's direct and what's symbolic.

And do you mean you didn't do it, as in you didn't make a note of what I read for you? And then didn't pay attention if it had any significance during the designated time frame? Gee thanks. Do you realize I'm several pages behind on people who actually want to participate?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If you have time, please include me. Good luck!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I saw a cool steampunk pilot guy with helmet & goggles and lines coming from the back of his head. Much like the Angelika logo:

I saw a cute dog cocking his head to one side. At first I thought it was a panda bear- white with black eyes and black nose, but I'm pretty sure it was a dog.
I saw a person (guy?) walking through some tall trees. Like a nature hike. He's wearing a big coat and a beanie/toboggan type hat.

I heard the word "skeptic".

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kreinhard

I saw an old man (head and shoulders and I think with glasses). There was something standing in front of him and it took a while to make it out. At first I thought it was an alien or something. But then finally it came into focus and it was a purple heart medal-like with the face in it. I shifted around and around and didn't really see anything else. So then I asked for a word for you and got "Valor".

Do you know someone who actually got a purple heart? How cool would that be?!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Give me a go too and see what you come up with. thanks

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ukmicky1980

I saw a green field through a window? like a baseball diamond or a soccer field. So maybe you watch a sporting match on TV with a green playing field?

I saw a smiling, round faced man- kind of Buddha looking- holding a black dog or lion.

I saw the Iron Man mask. As in Tony Stark, not Ozzy Osbourne.

I heard the word "Twilight".

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie

I saw a cool steampunk pilot guy with helmet & goggles and lines coming from the back of his head. Much like the Angelika logo:

I saw a cute dog cocking his head to one side. At first I thought it was a panda bear- white with black eyes and black nose, but I'm pretty sure it was a dog.
I saw a person (guy?) walking through some tall trees. Like a nature hike. He's wearing a big coat and a beanie/toboggan type hat.

I heard the word "skeptic".

Yea good work!! That polar bear is my great pyranese l, he cocks his head when he senses things or his name is called.

The rest doesn't make too much sense, but I will take closer look.

I'm calling hit! You saw my Titus, my dog :3

Eta: as for the steampunk thing.. I have one poster of a Philadelphia Eagles player, his helmet has wings, and has a face mask.
My other poster is of a lion with dreads, and thick glasses.

Only thing I can relate right now..
edit on 22-2-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Nice! Give it 24 hours, that's what I specified.

Yeah, the dog was sitting on the floor looking up like "Snack for me?" Lol! I love Pyranees, I used to have a Turkish Akbash- pretty much the same thing. Give him a good treat for me.

The steampunk pilot/Philly football player sounds like it's a pretty good match.

As for the word 'skeptic' it's not a particularly rare word, but it's also one that you could go months without hearing. See if it pops up between now and tomorrow. And hiking in the woods too. It doesn't even mean you have to actually do it- you could be flipping through the channels and suddenly see it.

Thank you ever so much for the input! I'm keeping notes and I'm going to be tweaking my system to try to improve!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This subject is absolutely fascinating to me! I know there will be quite a list for you ladyvalkyrie (I haven't caught up in the thread yet) but please do add me to the line, whenever you get a chance. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: ColCurious

I saw a man coming up to a demon as if he was trying to hug it- arms up stretched. And heard the word "Danger."

Wow! It is very vague and 'symbolic' as you've said... but it's spot on!

Any more info on the word "Danger"? Is this in the future (like a warning) or was it part of the 'demon'?

No idea what the doll part is about though...

Thank you! And if you need any more practice... go ahead!
edit on 22-2-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

No I didn't TRY TO RV.
I concetrated on thre rifle as best I could as well as visualized it .
MY mind does drift.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

I'm assuming the demon and the word 'danger' are kind of a warning for you. Maybe there's someone in your life that you are trying to love, but it's nothing but trouble? Some of these words I'm throwing out may not have direct meaning to your life- but just a word that you will hear/that will stand out sometime in the 24 hour period? Like I told elementalist, 'skeptic' isn't a rare word, but it's also one that you could go quite a long time without hearing.

This is why I need the input back from my targets. I'm trying to figure out what's direct and what's symbolic. ...or what's completely off mark.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Oh, ok. Thanks for clearing that up. I thought you meant you didn't even try to do the exercise as I constructed it- as in you didn't even try to see if my 'reading' pertained you your 24 hour period following.

A couple of posters have specified that they want me to try to read a particular object or location. I will try, but here's my theory on why that's not likely to be successful:

An object or a picture or even a location has very low energy on it's own. If another person were really concentrating on it, it would boost the energy and 'transmit' a lot better. But the problem with that is that we're all in different time zones and we all have lives outside of this site, so the chances of the poster actually transmitting at the exact time of me reading are slim to none. I'm aiming more for synchronicities since that's the 'language of the universe' anyway. I've always believed that synchronicities are kind of sign posts that you're on the right track.

Plus, my whole motivation for trying to get better at this is to become proficient enough that I can eventually use it to help people. To be able to give them a message they need to hear. Being able to see a particular picture (like sealed in an envelope) is a neat trick, but even if I had a 100% success rate how would that help anyone?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join