It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm in! Read me.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
go

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Good news! I managed to chill out enough to do a few more!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

I know you said a specific object, but here's what I saw:

A box or a book on a small round table with either a darkly painted wall or a curtain behind.

A big city and a freeway overpass.

A wire birdcage with a vulture skull on top.

And I kept asking for the color, the first thing that popped in my head was 'blue', but I figured that was just my imagination guessing so I pressed. Then 'yellow', but I got the same feeling that it was me and not really reception of something outside of me. So finally I saw 'green'. Lol. Well blue and yellow make green, so I guess I'll go with green!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder

I saw a very happy, smiling baby.

An Egyptian figure, a squatting figure in a hoodie with tentacles for a face, either Karl Marx or some Greek philosopher, and Thomas Edison. ....so I guess you're into history and Lovecraft.

I heard the word "Rube", which means country bumpkin. Or maybe as in 'Rube Golberg Contraption'.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

I saw a smiling woman with dark hair and big cleavage. Lol!

I saw a viking dude with one eye. Odin?

I saw bare branches and dry grass and flying crows. But as I looked closer the crows formed a sad face. It reminded me of the old 'Great Gatsby' cover.

Heard the word 'Cascade' or name 'Kincaide'

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Doodle19815

I saw the universe, as in deep space. With the horse head nebula.

I saw a battle going on, but the figures looked more like monkeys. New 'Planet of the Apes' Rise of... or Dawn of...?

I saw a man in a tuxedo- complete with tails- surfing. He looked to be more on a road than a wave, but he was really working at balancing.

I saw a creepy, beastie animal. But when I shifted my vision it turned into a human heart. Do you have any illness with your heart?

Heard the word "Consequence".

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

I saw a man in a cape stabbing someone on the ground with a spear. 300?

I saw a stone pathway and what looked like a hydra coming at me. But I consciously remembered you were in pest control, so it totally could have been a spider.

I saw a yak or bull head. Taurus?

I didn't hear a stand out word for you, but I did hear "Be careful driving. Bad road conditions."

So drive safe! Even if the weather's not bad, people are idiots.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie

I saw a smiling woman with dark hair and big cleavage. Lol!

I saw a viking dude with one eye. Odin?

I saw bare branches and dry grass and flying crows. But as I looked closer the crows formed a sad face. It reminded me of the old 'Great Gatsby' cover.

Heard the word 'Cascade' or name 'Kincaide'

Just got back from the doctor's office. While in the waiting room, a nurse opened the door to call another patient, but also made eye contact with me. She was a smiling, dark-haired lady with big bosom.

It's been windy here today, blowing the tree branches around.

I'll keep you posted if Cascade/Kincaide or flying crows show up!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Hee hee hee! Boobies!

Definitely keep me posted on the rest. So far I think I'm doing fairly well. I just got through reading a PM from someone who didn't want to post their personal business on here. So there's a couple more hits than just what's showing up for everyone to read on the thread.

Then there's a few that are not holding up their end and giving me feedback.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I have never had one of these done and would love to see what you'd see about me if you're willing!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

a reply to: SoEpic

I saw a human face right next to a tuxedo cat face (black cat with with face/markings). The tops of the two heads disintegrated upward.

I saw a girl/woman in a big coat being whipped around by strong wind.

I heard 'Mau' or 'Mao'. As in Egyptian Mau cat or Chairman Mao communist?

Are you a cat person?

Hi,
My daughter wears a huge fluffy pink coat at the moment

I am a cat person but I haven't owned one for 2 years( I used to own Persian cats), my neighbour has a black and white cat that visits us!

We'll done, thank you
!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

I am also a willing target whenever you feel ready.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

a reply to: ATF1886

I saw a man in a cape stabbing someone on the ground with a spear. 300?

I saw a stone pathway and what looked like a hydra coming at me. But I consciously remembered you were in pest control, so it totally could have been a spider.

I saw a yak or bull head. Taurus?

I didn't hear a stand out word for you, but I did hear "Be careful driving. Bad road conditions."

So drive safe! Even if the weather's not bad, people are idiots.

Your 2/4 so far yesterday went to park and there was a group of nerds enacting 300
I wiped a spider cage down and got covered in spiders lwts see what holds with other two i felt your white light around truck sucky drivers every where we are in season and all the snowbirds are in town and they drive extra horrible so your dead on...
Creeeeeeppppyyyy.....

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Iwinder

I saw a very happy, smiling baby.

An Egyptian figure, a squatting figure in a hoodie with tentacles for a face, either Karl Marx or some Greek philosopher, and Thomas Edison. ....so I guess you're into history and Lovecraft.

I heard the word "Rube", which means country bumpkin. Or maybe as in 'Rube Golberg Contraption'.

Amazing stuff, our center piece in our front garden is a small cement Buddha which is smiling and in the summer time has a pair of baby clogs in front and baby sun glasses on the head. Right now he is wearing ear muffs and is back dropped by a very low but big cut leaf Japanese Maple tree and it does look like tentacles all over him and around him.

The Thomas Edison Inn is just across the river from us here in Canada, as far as Rube goes my wife named her car "Ruby" the day we bought it......It's a chick thing :-) but all true. I have some pictures I am trying to post but no luck for some reason its not working.

No matter you hit it on the head and out of the park with my reading. Many thanks for taking the time to do so.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You just helped inventing something: FRW, just scoll to the end here and the least you'll find is a laugh
Thanks.
Also do me!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun
That is awesome dude...I have an idea but don't want to spoil the
party! I will let you know afterwards if I was right...LOL!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
ladyvalkyrie
Please do me, im willing, waiting and ready to report back to you
Thanks
Rick

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

No round tables, im way out in the farm country, nope no vultures either ! the color was Orange. an orange marker

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

Well poop. That's why I didn't set the exercise up for particular objects, I suck at that. I was hoping at least some of the other things would be pertinent- even if it wasn't your orange marker. You still have 24 hours though from the time I posted your reading. There's still time for something to come on TV, or you stumble upon a webpage, or even a dream. I'm marking you down as a complete wash, but let me know if anything turns out to be a partial after all.

* Earlier in the thread I posted my theory as to why a single object is so difficult, but synchronicities seem to be much easier to 'find'...if you're interested.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join