It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ok good news! I knocked a few more out today. I'm still pretty sick, it was hard to concentrate over the rattling in my lungs. And we got hit with a snow storm, so I didn't have the best light to work with. But everything seems to have worked properly.

I will post my 7 readings. Then I will post my method (as requested) and go back through the thread an make sure I've addressed all questions.

Thanks for your patience!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Sorry for the wait! Yours was the most interesting today:

I saw a king and a queen, or a queen and a guard. But the king/guard was in like, Halo armor. And the queen had an over-the-top updo and black feather collar. VERY fantasy. The Pixie's song 'Subbacultcha' popped into my head "I was looking handsome, she was looking like an erotic vulture."

I saw a man's face, he was wearing a crown. But upon closer inspection the crown was too small and he also had a hood. So he wasn't a king, he was the jester. He didn't look too happy for a jester.

I would say you and your significant other are major into fantasy and video games. And I would say the un-jolly jester represents you.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyJae

I saw frost covered woods.

I saw a horned serpent coming up and chomping on a book, then would back off, then would come up and chomp again. The attack and the retreat were equally balanced. * The horned serpent guy was like the little slug with the V coming out of his head- like the Egyptian Hieroglyph. Good old Wikipedia says it represents the letter 'f' or the pronouns 'his' 'hers' 'its'. I think it has deeper meaning than that, but I can't seem to find anything right now. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

I saw a princess and a dragon. But interestingly, the dragon wasn't attacking her- he was shielding her, protecting her. He was holding his wings around her and looking back over his shoulder, as if looking for the real threat. The princess was leaning away from him, but staying put. Maybe there's something/someone in your life that seems like a 'monster' or a 'threat' but in reality they are trying to protect you from the real threat?

I heard the word "calcify".

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Your reply to onehuman relates to me, I love pixies, my first names christian meaning is "little king" which could relate to the small crown.

Black feathers could be from a horde of crows that visited for weeks where I used to live. And an x-girlfriend.
edit on 28-2-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: roth1

I saw a sheer, vertical rock face with little guys climbing up/repelling on cables. But some of them were falling off. So maybe there's something in your life that seems adventurous but really it's just plain dangerous. Use caution.

I saw 2 serpents intertwined- like the Caduceus. I always associate it with medicine, but when I just looked up how to spell it, it says it represented Commerce and represents Hermes- messenger of the gods, conductor of the dead, and protector of merchants and thieves. The serpents did NOT have the staff, it was just them. I'm not sure if that makes a difference. Another theory is DNA?

I also saw an angry woman's face and a figure (man) running away from her. So beware of angry women! Lol! Always good advice!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

The first thing I saw was a witch on a broomstick. But it wasn't a bad omen at all. She was cutesy like 'Bewitched' or 'Bedknobs and Broomsticks'.

I saw a silhouette (yours) it would become visible and then blend back into the background.

I heard the word "spy"

I'm thinking you're more of the 'lurker' type. On this site? In real life? You prefer to mostly just stand back and observe. I'm not trying to be insulting with the word 'lurker', it's actually a wise and safe stance to have. When you 'put yourself out there' you also become a target to others.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I saw a man's face. He looked a little bit sad. Weary but wise.
(Lol, when I was going back to find your original post to reply to I read what you wrote. I think this guy is definitely you! It's up to you whether you believe me or not, but I swear I just had your screen name written down, I was not influenced by: "I have actually asked for this numerous times, no one has taken me up. Make sure it's something that does not fall under the realm of "applies to everyone".")

I also saw a Patriot, tri-cornered hat, flag, the works- leading the charge.

I heard the word "chum". Hopefully chum as in 'buddy' not chum as in shark bait. You tell me!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

I saw a monkey up in a tree branch, with a man standing below him. As monkey's do, he chittered and heckled the man, and as is so often the case there was nothing the man could do about it.

I saw a demon/nosferatu guy creeping around, peeking around a curtain at a sleeping person.

I heard the word 'relax'.

I think maybe you get angry at the chittering monkeys of the world. But remember, there's not much you can do about them. Sometimes you feel nefarious entities are 'out to get you' and you're afraid to be vulnerable (the sleeping person) because you feel they are just waiting behind the curtain to pounce. RELAX. All these things only hold as much power as you give them.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

You came in on page 8 and I just got finished with page 2. But because you have something particular that is bothering you I bumped you to the front of the list. Hopefully everyone understands and isn't too mad at me for taking you out of order. You are totally right- the less I know, the better. Cognitive overlay is your greatest enemy when doing this.

Here goes:

I saw a little bird, huddled an cringing, and next to it was a rooster flapping its wings, jumping up and down and squawking.

I saw a cute little baby deer fawn, but its head was all warped and distorted.

I saw a sexy lady, in a bikini/showgirl getup, but her head was abnormally large. Warped and grotesque.

I heard the word "hope"....but that might have been from me. I knew going in that you are dealing with a problem. And trust me, no matter how bad things get, there is always hope. The only time there's not hope is when you BELIEVE it's not there. Because if you don't believe, you won't be looking for it.

The 'real' word that came through was 'Retreat". It even clarified as "Tactical Retreat".

I'm guessing you're dealing with a really horrible person. Someone who seems cute and innocent, but is really kind of a monster. They are 'attacking' you for no apparent reason. Retreat. Some battles aren't worth fighting. Sometimes the best thing- the most tactical thing- is just to get the hell outta there.

I lost my faith in karma a long time ago. It just seemed like the ass holes got away with murder left and right and never had to answer for their actions. Well trust me, karma is real. And it comes back ten-fold. At this point in my life I can look back and even the SLIGHTEST infractions have come back on me. And I'm generally a good person. I've never intentionally hurt anyone in my life. I'm talking 'minor' things like, not showing quite enough compassion during a friend's time of need. Ten-fold, baby. I promise. Remember though, karma isn't about 'punishment', it's about 'education'. The hateful, harmful people of this world are just not as evolved. You should really have more of a 'bless your heart' attitude. (that's a thing here in Texas- when someone is a complete jackass, you don't get mad at them, you pat them on the head and say "Well bless your heart." Lol!)

I really hope I was on point with you and I really hope this helps. If I was nowhere near, I could try reading again. Just let me know.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Stat report:

26 completed

11 reported hits
4 complete misses- 2 of which were specific objects, which I warned are extra hard targets
1 flimsy partial- aboutface: I heard 'squalor' she says her place is messy, but didn't hear the actual word, she opened her computer and saw squirrels ...she did say the dragonfly reminds her of someone she knew long ago

10 waiting for response

For the folks who recognize certain symbols as long lost friends- remedylane, aboutface .... have you tried contacting them? That would be interesting.

I also saw that I accidentally skipped eternalsolace and sanitizedinfo. I apologize and I will add you ASAP. Although it's interesting that sanitizedinfo felt a connection to onehuman's reading- if I hadn't accidentally skipped him that would have been his. I'll do sanitizedinfo's for real, and then see what onehuman has to say about it.
edit on 28-2-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: add info

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I am so sorry I missed you from page 1. Luckily I noticed my mistake when I was tallying up the stats, so here ya go:

I saw a girl (young woman, not child) with a blonde bob haircut. Just a profile looking down- reading?

I saw a Christian cross, there was the base of another beside it like it had been broken off and a black smudge in front of the whole scene partially obscuring it.

Then I saw Gizmo- the mogwai from Gremlins! Or some type of beastie with a cute face like that- like the new Tinkerbell movie (sorry, I have a 6 year old, I know these things)

As far as the cross(es) go, I think it signifies damaged faith. It's still there, but not as pristine as it once was. The one cross that remained was sturdy and shining, so you've got what you need.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

I saw the robot(?) guy from that new movie Big Hero 6. Maybe you've seen it? Maybe you liked it?

I saw a weird bat creature with a really ugly monkey face. It was really obnoxious and very firm where it was.

I saw the northern lights. There was a vessel sailing in front of them, but it was moving so fast I couldn't make out details.

I saw 2 guys playing basketball, one with the ball and the other trying to block. Fake left, go right!

Then I saw this big alien emperor/king guy. Alien Overlord.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

At first I thought I saw a samurai, but I'm 90% sure it was a shipwreck. No matter how I tried to shift it, the image stayed a shipwreck.

The word "mundane" popped in my head.

* Since I was insisting on words, but then most of the time they weren't significant, I've cut that out of my readings. However "mundane" just popped in my head anyway. Other than the shipwreck, I didn't really see anything. I'm thinking that at this particular point in your life there's not a whole lot going on- mundane. I also heard 'mundane' for cavtrooper7 and never really got a straightforward answer. Let me know if this sounds about right, I will make a mental note that when I hear the word 'mundane' it signifies a dull spot in that person's life. I mean, you can't have excitement all the time right?! Lol!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

I saw the robot(?) guy from that new movie Big Hero 6. Maybe you've seen it? Maybe you liked it?

I saw a weird bat creature with a really ugly monkey face. It was really obnoxious and very firm where it was.

I saw the northern lights. There was a vessel sailing in front of them, but it was moving so fast I couldn't make out details.

I saw 2 guys playing basketball, one with the ball and the other trying to block. Fake left, go right!

Then I saw this big alien emperor/king guy. Alien Overlord.
all of those relate to myhearing voices and being attacked psychologicly.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

For you all I saw was a dragonfly. But it was extra iridescent.

I saw a dragonfly for aboutface. She says she had a friend long ago that was big into dragonflies. I asked if she has tried to reach out to that friend.

Obviously the dragonfly is symbolizing something, do you have any input? The extra iridescence?

"The Dragonfly symbolizes good luck, strength, peace, harmony, light and transformation, the unconsciousness mind, defeat of self created illusions, opening one's eyes, and maturity. " -crystalinks

Dragonfly Meanings

Go through this and tell me what resonates the most- if it's something you're going through right now in your life? Or if you know someone who's big into dragonflies? Or if you just happened to see one- in person? on TV? in a book? a seemingly random encounter?

PS Even though I told my roommate that I needed some peace and quiet, she just HAD to keep popping up and chatting me up. I'm losing my light anyway, so that's it for the day. I'm not done with you, so I will do a full 'reading' tomorrow morning.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Thank you for offering to do this. It's always fascinating. Try not to worry too much about the AOL (analytical overlay), after a while you get a sense for it when it happens.

But anyway, yes: when you have time I'd appreciate being on your "to do" list.

I'll offer you a task for focus.

I'm currently nearing completion of a book I've been working on for quite a long time. It's a work of fiction but I won't give any specifics because that would "preload" your session and potentially create analytical overlay.

The task is to see if you can gain any impressions or images of who or what the story might be about. Related to that, there could be names that come up, specific locations you might perceive, concepts that might come to your mind and so forth. I'd be very interested to see what you get.

Thank you.

Edit to add: just one thing. Please, take your time and don't worry if you need to have a break. I'm quite happy to wait and I'm sure everyone else is, too. You're doing this freely and many here appreciate that it takes time and effort.

I've bookmarked your thread and will check back in from time to time to see how you are getting on.

edit on 28/2/15 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I promised to divulge my technique:

With typical RV you have a target- let's say a picture in an envelope. Then you label the envelope with a random number or code so you have something to focus on. You relax, clear your mind and focus on the code. The image forms in your head. You write it down, then you can open the envelopes and check your stats.

1. The relaxing/clearing your mind is by far the hardest part! Before you even start make sure you don't have to pee. Make sure your environment is as peaceful and free from distraction as possible. Make sure you're physically comfortable. I lie down so that I can relax all my muscles and eliminate that stimuli from the equation. Clear your mind of all thoughts. If worries about your bills or needing to call your mom or did I take out the trash? pop into your head, don't fight them. Just let them pass on through. Just be. Da sein, baby!

2. Personally my imagination is out of control. When I go to sleep at night I have to put on a movie for 'white noise'. And it has to be one I've seen before so that I don't worry that I'm missing something. Just closing my eyes is waaay too much to try to wrangle. So I got a quartz crystal ball with lots of flaws and it seems to be working great. It gives me and organic but flat pattern to focus on. The images 'pop' out from the patterns.

3. I have developed a ritual. Personally, I take off my ring (so it doesn't clink on the quartz) rinse my hands and the crystal ball under running water. Then I glance at the screen name I'm reading for so I know my target. I lay down, close my eyes and sing 'Simple Gifts'. Then I address my spirit guide and ask him to show me something significant for the target, something that will be meaningful in the next 24 hours. Then I hold the ball up to the sky and begin staring into the shapes until things start to appear. If I'm not seeing anything, I twist it around and keep looking. I repeat this ritual for every reading. Ritual is a good way to train your mind to perform on command. When I do step 1, step 2, step 3, then my brain knows step 4 is next. Figure out what works for you and stay consistent.

4. On spirit guides- before the atheists jump my case, let me clear this up. I'm not saying Casper the ghost is sitting there talking to me. It could very well be an extension of myself. Think of your mind as a tree. Yes, there's the pretty branches and leaves- your conscious mind that you know so well. But below the surface your subconscious is widely/deeply rooted in the universe. Dark and mysterious, not nearly as well known. Instead of navigating it yourself- send an avatar. How do you find a sprit guide? Meditate, ask for it to come in a dream, does an animal totem 'feel' right? Maybe it really is your dead grandmother. Whatever works for you. I just think it's easier for your mind to have another entity to go fetch information then to try to do it all by yourself. Plus, with a spirit guide you can have 'conversations' ask it questions, ask for clarification. IMHO

5. Besides relaxing the body/clearing the mind the next biggest pitfall is cognitive overlay. Images start to form, your brain wants to make sense of them, but sometimes it goes overboard and starts assuming things and adding more than you need. Stay relaxed. Keep your mind clear. Take what first pops into your mind and try not to overthink it. Like with Atsbhct's reading. I clearly saw a fox (not curled up exactly like she was painting, but still...) The first thing I thought was "That's a fox". But then I started overthinking it....is it symbolizing that goofy song? maybe it's really a squirrel....well it's definitely a bushy tailed creature... Don't fall into that trap! It's a delicate balance between recognizing information and adding too much from your imagination.

6. Targets: The best way to practice is to have a friend put pictures in envelopes and number the envelopes. You focus on the number, write down what you see/hear. Then you can check your stats. I also had fairly decent luck with newsworthy events- but.....the universe doesn't give a crap about cnn.com or ny times, there's too many factors involved to be able to say "Show me front page news story that will show up on cnn.com tomorrow". I tried that and I would get stuff, but it wouldn't be on cnn.com. The universe also doesn't seem to give much of a crap about politicians saying stuff....it tends to gravitate toward nodes of energy. Hurricanes, earthquakes, mass murders...events that are surrounded by intense energy. I think this is why specific item targets are nearly impossible, such as eyesopenmouthshut and his orange marker. Lol! It's really low energy, and frankly pretty boring. I'm really liking this experiment where I've got a whole list of random targets, I can see things that are significant, but then I am also getting feedback. Theoretically you can see anything, anywhere at any time in the entire universe. But until you're really confident in your skills, practice on things that can be validated.

7. I personally have found that mid morning light is the best to work with. It seems more crisp, like it projects more energy. The other day I was reading about how sunlight can help open the pineal gland, so that all makes sense. Supposedly you can sit an a darkened room with a single candle as a source of light, but I tried it once and was immediately like 'hell no'. It just wasn't right at all. Nostradamus did the darkened room/candle but with a bowl of water. You can also stare into flames or smoke. Tea leaves. Whatever works for you.

8. Why you can't ask for winning lotto numbers- because getting them would change the course of events. This is a passive/observational thing not an active/go around changing things thing. At first I thought maybe it wouldn't work because you shouldn't use something like this for greedy intents, then a guy on my other thread goes, "Well you could give the money to charity." Ok, that sounds good right? I got a symbol, blew $20 on some tickets and they were all duds. Even if I gave every cent to charity, it would be changing THEIR course. It just doesn't work.

9. So you've had a near death experience? Been abducted by aliens? Had a particularly #ty life? Well congratulations, it's finally going to come in handy! Supposedly people who have endured the craziest stuff are better in tune with stuff like this. Personally I didn't have much luck until just the past 4 years- after my life as I knew it completely jumped off the tracks. Life experience and intuition are also very helpful.

Feel free to ask any questions....PM me with anything...I will do my best to help!

I will get back to work on this long list tomorrow....starting with earthling42, eManym, lostgirl, and finally grandmakdw's landmark!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hey don't forget me

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

I've got you down from page 4, but I will definitely do you tomorrow. At least I know you're actually checking the thread. I still have a couple of 'no responses' from page 1.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

I'm willing. Please do me.

Second request - Still haven't heard back from you. Please respond. Thanks.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join