It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

As for the doll: it looked oriental, and it was a female. If YOU are a female, then maybe she represented you. The oriental/geisha part maybe has something to do with asian influence, such as buddhist tendencies. If you are NOT a female, then maybe she represents a female close to you. The grounded body and translucent floating head might represent that this person is grounded in the world, but is light of mind. Not dumb, but more spiritual- in touch with the universe. This is just a theory. The image definitely seems symbolic. And remember, I set the time frame of 24 hours, which means you will likely be sleeping through part of that. So maybe it pertains to a dream?

Pay close attention, think outside of the box, really evaluate what it could be representing. If anything strikes a chord definitely let me know.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

Oh, and the demon doesn't HAVE to be a person. It could be a job you think you want, or a situation you're trying to enter/embrace....but again, it's bad news. That image coupled with the word 'danger' certainly seems like a warning. I would think about it long and hard if I were you.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
ok i'm in.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Me too, please! Pretty please with cherry and sprinkles on top...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I know you are only doing 4 a day, I think, I'm on page 2 or 3.

Anyway, the landmark near me is huge and should be very easy to remote. No, I'm not trying to give you clues. But it is a really good target to give RV a try.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
i tried RV you ladyvylkerie, just saw a car with windshield wipers on.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Good job! We just got hit with a big winter storm here in north Texas. There's no way I'm going out on the roads, but our driveway between my parent's house and mine is about 150 yards, so I've driven that once or twice today in my mom's Prius. And yes...windshield wipers were deployed! * the Prius is blue, in case a color popped into your head too. And I've been wearing my camo winter coat, so if you didn't see me- that's why! Lmao!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Please do me!! I'm holding an object that would be easily recognizable....thanks

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm sorry to report that I'm experiencing a major anxiety attack today, so my head is NOT in the game. Hopefully I'll be better later today or tomorrow. Next up in the queue is: lwinder, EyesOpenMouthShut, Doodle19815, new_here, and ATF1886 So check back tomorrow guys.

I will really try to relax and get my head in a better state.

....update: I just got off the phone with the Obamacare exchange and my anxiety attack is way worse. What a bunch of idiots.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
awesome, that was my very first attempt to RV, i closed my eyes, thought of your screenname and red appeared, in the red i saw the windshield and wipers, went away after 3-5 seconds.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I played fifa15 (soccer) on my xbox, so that's a kind of hit lol.

Ive also got a cinema room in my home too, and one of the movie posters on the wal is, Iron man!

No idea with the Buddha, black dog or twiligt though.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hey do me... I really want to know what you see...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ukmicky1980

Well the bald, round faced man was smiling and holding the black lion-dog. If you are a bald, round faced man, then that was you. If that's not you then maybe he is actually representing Buddha and all the awesomeness that comes with that. One site said that a Fu Lion with an open mouth is just a lion. But a Fu Lion with a closed mouth is an actual Fu Lion. The lion-dog I saw did have his mouth closed, so again this is a good symbol for guarding against evil spirits- and the closed mouth means he's keeping the good spirits in. On the other hand: the color black is associated with guilt, evil, death, mourning, water, cold and the direction north.

So put all that together and see what it means to you.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Skeptic reporting in. Please, Do me :-)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: theNLBS

Skeptic reporting in. Please, Do me :-)

i tried RVing you, all i could make out was a hand on a knee or something like that.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Never having experienced this before i will throw my name into the pot and see how it comes out. i know you are swamped so take your time. I am in no rush. I find this interesting as my Navajo Grandfather (by marriage) tried to explain and have me experience astral projection. i never got it down that well though. even though i still try to this day once in a while i find it more of a meditative state then projection.

Lets see what you come up with.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

I think you saw me, I just slapped someone and kicked him in his ...
But only you know using my unfathomably big mind powers, i.E. words.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I'm not so much a skeptic on this, but more neutral. I am open to the idea.

I'd be interested in you giving it a try with me when you reach me on your list.

Sounds like you should take today off from this and chill. I hope your day goes / gets better.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Remedylane

I gave you a star just for your avatar...R.I.P...RR.

So I'm not derailing the thread...question for the OP, will this work through tinfoil hats, as this is ATS and it is a very good possibility that one of those who want you to do them may be wearing one.

Other than that good luck and you if want to try me enjoy, and good luck.
edit on 23-2-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
OK - I'm game. I know that there's many people in front of me, so I'll just keep checking back and won't harass you. I also understand that you are not trying to see a specific object that is around us, but it seems that some people don't understand that bit.

I am a bit skeptical about a great many things, but the abilities of the human mind are just too un-dismissable (not sure if that's a real word).

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join