It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

Well poop. That's why I didn't set the exercise up for particular objects, I suck at that. I was hoping at least some of the other things would be pertinent- even if it wasn't your orange marker. You still have 24 hours though from the time I posted your reading. There's still time for something to come on TV, or you stumble upon a webpage, or even a dream. I'm marking you down as a complete wash, but let me know if anything turns out to be a partial after all.

* Earlier in the thread I posted my theory as to why a single object is so difficult, but synchronicities seem to be much easier to 'find'...if you're interested.

fire away if you're into it in the future, i see you're busy and we can just call your last one for me a "conflict of viewing interest" and invalid

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

PLEASE! I'd really like to see what you got. =)

Good Luck!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hi! Seems like you have quite a long line of willing participants
I'm definitely interested to try!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'm in!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Just curious, how did you lear RV?

Apoligies if I missed this question earlier.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I kind of wonder......

With all these people directing their thought towards you simultaneously,
That couldn't cause a sort of distortion?
I mean, there was something you saw/wrote for another that struck me as relevant to myself,
And here I was checking in on this thread regularly, and thinking of you,
Made me wonder if images from my own mind might have been edging in there amongst others' ....

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

count me in...I don't mind waiting and I will check back and I will give you feelback.....

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I'm worried too. I was almost like "ey are you talking to me?", and then you're last post sounded exhausted and sad?
Are you alright, LadyV?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I have noticed that probably everytime someone volunteers to do these things here, they end up getting very sick or drained. I am not sure it is good for your body to do this with so many at a time!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hey, do me!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I'll let you take a shot at me. However what was 11-2-2001 all about?

Sorry for freaking you out in advance.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Well...

I gave it a few days. No Madonna. No child. No strange words.
Two very important things did happen to me during the 24 hour period, though.
They were seemingly unrelated with your predictions.
A sceptic I remain.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Count me in. Give it all you got.
Good thread and good luck.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

i'm game. give me a shot.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

some have expressed concern for you with so many people on a list and I tend to agree with them and I have found what I was searching for and so you should take me off that list. thank you for the offer though..

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I'm game too!! And more than happy to give feedback.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hello all! I am soooooo sorry for the delay. Myself and everyone in my family has come down with an awful pneumonia/flu thing. Blech! It's like the Black Plague at our house. At least at this point my fever has broken. So in the next couple of days I will get back to this. I am going by chronological order, but if no one has any objections I will bump people like dawnstar to the front of the list because they have specific issues and are seeking guidance. I can't promise help, but maybe if I can give you synchronicities to look for you will know you're on the right track.

The issue that has been eating away at me recently- and for the past 4 years really, is the fact that in 2011 I was the victim of criminal negligence and Aggravated Assault. Yet when it was reported key facts were deliberately omitted and I was made to look violent and racist (which couldn't be further from the truth). No matter what I've done an internet search of my name displays such gems as "Dyke" "Pig" "Brawling and Bragging" and "Cat Lafitte hates Black People". I started a thread about my situation a few weeks ago and like, 3 people read it. I can provide proof of all my claims. Link removed by staff
I know it has nothing to do with RV, but this is a source of great pain for me and if anyone has a spare minute maybe read through it, and sign it if you see fit. And if anyone has any suggestions to overcoming or removing derogatory content from the internet, I am willing to try anything.

edit on 2/3/2015 by Sauron because: Solicatation/Petition Link removed as per the T&C

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'm not sure if you are still taking request, but you can try me if you want.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Signed and pleased to see you are back and ok healthwise at least.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm going back to bed for today. I will do my best to try to knock some of these puppies out tomorrow, so just bear with me and check back. I've still got a few left on page 2, so if you're in the later pages it might be a little while. Sorry for the delay.

Oh, and for the ones that are curious about my technique I will post that tomorrow. I think it's a very individual thing and you have to figure out what works best for you. Since I'm disabled and can't really leave the house I've got A LOT of free time for hobbies. I'm also going to try some various techniques: chanting, magnets, copper/lapis lazuli to try to awaken my pineal gland. So it will be interesting to see if there's a marked increase in 'hits'.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join