It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Thanks, Ladyvalkyrie.

They have always fascinated me, such beautiful creatures they are.

The extra iridescence.
I wonder if you have noticed how colors can blend with one another, like they enrich each other and become more illuminated.
There are some special people in my life with who i shared this with, a very special relationship.
On the other hand it is sometimes better to stay unnoticed, the colors do not match and to stay true to my colors i'll stay unnoticed or avoid being in such a position if i can.

The girl i think about is unique and special but also vulnerable, last week i was told that she was very troubled with the situation she is in, not knowing what to do.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

I had you down from page 8, but since you are actively checking in I will get you in first thing tomorrow- with jaynkeel

Thanks for being so patient!

Otherwise I'll get cracking on the Page 3'ers.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Thanks for your take on it. It's very interesting that the 2 times I've seen the dragonfly it's symbolized a long lost special person. I'm not sure if aboutface is even still monitoring the thread, but do you think maybe y'all should try to contact these people? Like maybe they need you and the universe is setting all this up so you get the message to give you that nudge to contact them?

A couple of weeks ago onequestion started a thread about the meaning of life being love. I humbly submitted that I think the meaning of life is interaction with others. RifRAAF got on there and was very bitter, some other members seemed to know he was going through some personal stuff. I got nosey and looked to see his past threads and saw that he was requesting someone RV him. I did. I heard the word TRANSUBSTANTIATION. I sent him everything I saw in a PM, only afterwards I realized that my only other experience with that word was right before someone died. So then I freaked out and tried to start a thread to see if RifRAAF was ok...which is apparently against the rules and was immediately trashed. Thankfully a couple of days later I saw RifRAAF was back on here although he never responded to me. It was then that I decided that I really needed to practice so that I was confident in what symbols meant. And here I am, many many months after my first RV thread and this is really only my third time doing it. I practiced with the envelopes once. I practiced on the news events. And now this. And here you are, and you asked me to 'do you'. I saw a dragonfly and that has special ties for you and aboutface with someone in your pasts. Maybe since all this came together, y'all should contact them? Maybe it's time to interact some more with them?

If you don't think it's a good idea, or don't feel you should...then definitely don't.

Like I said, I didn't even finish your reading. I'll try again first thing in the morning.

Very interesting!

edit on 28-2-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: correction

edit on 28-2-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Try me when you get time. Thank you

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'm already a Targeted Individual.

More the merrier i guess.
Knock yourself out.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'm a willing target, any detail will do!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Did you finish page three I believe I was on it? Just letting you know Im still checking too.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: tinker9917

The first thing I saw was a witch on a broomstick. But it wasn't a bad omen at all. She was cutesy like 'Bewitched' or 'Bedknobs and Broomsticks'.

I saw a silhouette (yours) it would become visible and then blend back into the background.

I heard the word "spy"

I'm thinking you're more of the 'lurker' type. On this site? In real life? You prefer to mostly just stand back and observe. I'm not trying to be insulting with the word 'lurker', it's actually a wise and safe stance to have. When you 'put yourself out there' you also become a target to others.

I'm not sure what the witch vision is about, but I consider this a hit!

I often do stand back and just observe what goes on around me, taking in information. Maybe that is why you hear the word "spy", because I end up knowing things about people and situations that they would rather I not know.

While I'm definitely not an introvert, you're correct about not "putting myself out there" to become a target. I am outgoing and not shy, but am guarded at the same time, if that makes any sense.

I consider your reading to be very accurate and will be looking for the "witch" correlation.

Thank you so much! Keep up the good work.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I would love to volunteer if you have time

edit on 1-3-2015 by Scouse100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

Awesome! Thanks for the input.

As for the witch: When I do a 'reading' (I really hate that word, I wish I could think of a better one) I ask to be shown something significant to you. Something that you will see/hear in the next 24 hours. So, it may symbolize something? If it's a symbol for something- that's why I need the input- so I can make a note so that if I see a witch in the future I know what it means. It could also be a synchronicity- which means you're on the right track with the universe. And you have 24 hours from the time stamp of my 'reading'. So, your talking to your friend on the phone and out of nowhere she tells you she wants to be a witch for Halloween. That would be a hit. You're flipping through the TV and you're watching one show, you leave the room and when you come back a 'Bewitched' re-run is on. That's a hit. You and your brother watched Bednknobs and Broomsticks when you were kids. You haven't heard from him in 6 weeks and he suddenly calls you out of the blue. That would be a hit. 'Witch' is not a rare word, but you hardly ever hear it. If your coworker is talking smack about your boss and calls her a witch, that would be a hit.

Just keep your eyes and ears open and let me know if it strikes a chord with anything. Like I told you, it was a cute image not creepy or scary. It's no bad omen at all.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Since I am in queue today, feel free to post what you see without worrying about the symbolism.

Did you just do mine around this time?

I feel strange energy / warmth / heat around me right now.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DMFL1133

Actually I stopped right before you. So that warm, tingly wasn't me! Lol! Maybe it was YOUR sprit guide going "I'm gettin' this done for you buddy!" When I read your post I ran down to my house and did you real quick. I even had biscuits in the oven! Lol! But here ya go:

I saw you diving down and crashing through a plane. Breaking the plane. Chaos on all sides, but that's what it takes to break through. So congratulations and enjoy the ride!

I heard the word "validate"

I saw a dark haired boy walking down a sidewalk with cars going past. He's the quiet, intelligent, sensitive type.

I saw a very classical looking woman. She's your Muse. She wasn't in perfect focus, but she's definitely there.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I saw a guy with a halo of floaty things around his head. He is in his 20s or 30s, not particularly attractive or having outstanding features. Possibly even with glasses. The little floaty things were creative thoughts. But as I looked harder to try to make out details he became and older woman. Kind of like the evil stepmother in Cinderella (not that she is evil, just had that refined look- dark grey up-do with white streaks) and the floaty things were no longer creative thoughts, they were spirits.

I saw a cute narwhale breaking up through the ice.

I saw a gender neutral person with a bulging eye? eye patch? bug? alien?

I heard the word chilly chile chili ....not all three, I just heard it, not sure about the spelling.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I'm not so great with specific objects/ places but I ain't scared to try!

I saw a bunch of beautiful, twinkling lights down in a dark valley and a river running through.

I saw a mountain with patchy snow. Not a super huge mountain, but one nonetheless. Heard "Mount Ariat"

Also heard something like 'Bonningham' or 'Buckingham'.

* Before I posted this I googled Mount Ariat to see if there's even such a thing. There's the Mount Ararat in Turkey where Noah's ark was supposedly found. Then I saw there's a Mount Ararat in Pennsylvania, with a village called Belmont Corners (starts with a B) and a river running through the valley! But....then I see that you're in the central us, so you're probably not in Pennsylvania.
Poop. So this is probably a fat miss, but just hit me back and let me know if anything was remotely close.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Here's your full reading:

Saw a lobster. (?)

Saw a young lady with long brown hair knocking on a rustic wooden door. The door had a little window/grate thing on it instead of a tiny peephole.

Now this is weird and I have no idea what it means:

I saw a guy sitting in the dark with stark lighting just on him (you), and jumping over him was a horse. But the horse had a cube or a TV for a head and it was spewing out all kinds of stuff. The guy was just looking up at it.

So weird. Maybe you fell asleep with the TV on and ended up having night"mares". ??? IDK

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

First I saw a bucking bronco. Full on rodeo style, with a cowboy on top. The horse had extra long front legs, but I'm not sure that's pertinent.

Then I saw a porcupine head.

Now here's where it gets weird:
I saw Death. As in a black draped, no faced dude holding a staff in his right hand. He's holding up his left hand and it first it looked like there was a flame above it, but I think it was more like his skeleton hand going "Stop". I heard the word "Beware". There were a couple of lost soul faces floating around him. Behind him on the left was a frail old lady in bed and a middle aged dark haired lady behind her, very concerned and weary. This doesn't seem too good so I kept looking and looking. I saw an eye looking down at a bridge. Not an evil eye or Egyptian eye, just a plain old eye observing. The bridge led into some spooky dark woods with more of the lost soul faces, some even looking like "The Scream" by Edvard Munch. But there was a light at the end of the tunnel- so to say. If you continue through the spooky dark woods there was a beautiful bright light.

DO NOT FREAK OUT ON THIS! I promise it is not as bad as it sounds. Even with all the creepy imagery I didn't get any kind of a bad feeling or desperate need to warn you and nothing bad is going to happen to you. Please feel free to PM me on this one, if it's a hit it probably involves personal stuff you don't want to be posting for the world to see.

PS Thank you for you signature, I will make a donation right now. This site is pretty much my only social interaction and I should show my appreciation!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 333toast

I saw a tiny, tiny version of the soldiers putting up the flag at Iwo Jima.

I saw a bulky figure (guy?) with a skull face. But behind him/her was a demon guy puppeteering.
I see this as maybe someone in your life that's a pain in your ass (a boss maybe?) just don't let it get to you, it's nothing personal. They're being compelled to be such a d!ck by the forces that be, I mean we can't have good guys unless they've got some bad guys to go up against, right?

I saw a guy with a huge load on his back. I mean crazy tall, piled up pack with all kinds of junk. (you) But despite his load he's jumping nimbly spot to spot. No problem. It's really impressive and even though it seems like he should be weighted down, he should be missing the spots or falling....he's doing just fine!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

I saw a young girl in bright sun. In her Sunday best. Curly hair with a bow, the works. But she had the biggest 'sour puss' expression on her face! It was such a juxtaposition, it was funny.

I saw a bird, almost like a humming bird, but it had a super long tail that curved around below it....swallow tail?

Now this is weird, I have no clue:
I saw an old man leaning back reading. Above him on a shelf or top of piano was a yawning/growling beastie thing. Like a fat lazy grumpy cat?
The man's head turned into a grinning skull, and the thing he had been leaning against became a piano. Instead of reading he was playing the piano. But then it morphed again and the guy had a bird head/skull and instead of a piano he was typing on the computer.

I got some extra weird ones today! Lol! Hopefully you have some ideas on this, cuz I'm totally lost!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyriea reply to: LadyJae

I saw frost covered woods.
LOL That is quite correct. We still have snow & ice from the past couple of weeks lying around. I hope it is the end of that!

I saw a horned serpent coming up and chomping on a book, then would back off, then would come up and chomp again. The attack and the retreat were equally balanced. * The horned serpent guy was like the little slug with the V coming out of his head- like the Egyptian Hieroglyph. Good old Wikipedia says it represents the letter 'f' or the pronouns 'his' 'hers' 'its'. I think it has deeper meaning than that, but I can't seem to find anything right now. Please let me know if you have any ideas.
I have absolutely no idea. And since I have no working knowledge of Egyptian Heiroglyphics (and not much trust in Wikipedia), I'm at a loss as to what that might symbolize.

I saw a princess and a dragon. But interestingly, the dragon wasn't attacking her- he was shielding her, protecting her. He was holding his wings around her and looking back over his shoulder, as if looking for the real threat. The princess was leaning away from him, but staying put. Maybe there's something/someone in your life that seems like a 'monster' or a 'threat' but in reality they are trying to protect you from the real threat?
I'm wondering if, perhaps, you're catching glimpses of my alter ego:

I heard the word "calcify".
Again, no idea.

Thank you, ladyvalkyrie, for taking the time for me. I'm afraid the reading is so heavily symbolized that I can't apply it to real life.

If anyone is able to decipher the symbolism, would you be so kind as to send your interpretation to me by PM? I would be forever grateful.

Feel better soon!

J

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

I saw very geometric patterns: either a honeycomb? or chemistry symbols? (you know how they chart chemicals, with lines and hexagons and stuff?)

I saw a woman, she did not look too happy and her face was distorted. She had the air of a high priestess or queen. In front of her was a very peaceful, sleeping child.

I saw an hourglass. But the movement was going UP not down like it should.

It wasn't a specific image, but I saw a lot of stark contrast. Like neon lights against darkest dark. Maybe your life is a lot of stark contrasts?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join