It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Exitt

If it was "I fall to pieces" by Patsy Cline YOU ARE GOOD! Lmao! That was stuck in my head real bad when I was driving home and I have no idea where it came from!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

You are pretty far down on the list. And I'm going to try to do 10 right now...which is harder than it sounds. That means I have to leave my one year old devil baby with my sick elderly mom while I go play with my crystal ball for at least an hour. :pus:

But since you are actively here, I promise I will get you in tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Hello thank you for your thread.

I would be more than happy to be a target. Hope you are feeling better.

Happy day

purp..

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

okay, take your time , don't over do!!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: djz3ro

Sorry to hear about that, what a drag.

I've been thinking about your 'shipwreck' though. It was like a boat listing, like this:

That's probably exactly what you've been feeling like!
that sounds about right actually x

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Thank you for your post.
It's spot on. I have sent you a PM.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

OMG! Please resend! I am dying to find out what that was all about. There is nothing in my inbox.

This site has seemed extra sticky today, but I'm not sure if it's their servers or my folk's internet connection.

Please please please resend.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I did not see much for you.

I saw a guy walking with extra tall legs...much like Jack Skellington from "Nightmare Before Christmas"

I saw some little beastie creatures...2 or 3 total. Mischievous, but overall just happy. Again, much like the little beastie children from "Nightmare Before Christmas".

I saw a fish through some murky water and heard "Fish Finder"

So.... maybe you watched 'Nightmare Before Christmas' with your grandkids and then went fishing?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

The first thing I saw was a giant locust. Namely the veining on the wings.

I saw a lady with long, dark, side-swept hair stopping in the middle of the sidewalk to dig in her purse.

This is the most symbolic: I saw a city...upside down. Except somehow you were walking through it, right side up like nothing was wrong.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Thank you for not forgetting me...I was just checking in
& there is NO rush. I am thrilled to get reading & I will
respond.
I will also go back to read how you process & receive
information as I find that very fascinating.
Thank you so much for your time, as I see you are
so overloaded. Peace to you.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Lol, just noticed you avatar!

I saw a sloth swimming. Sounds weird, but have you ever watched a video of that? They are such laid back, slow moving, goofy looking creatures....yet when they take to water they are surprisingly graceful. I'm thinking that's you. Laid back, maybe a little goofy, not in any hurry, but when it's time to move forward on something you breeze through it with perfect grace.

I saw a guy with side-swept dark hair, hand under chin, daydreaming in class/at work. In the same scene was I guess what he (you?) was daydreaming about: a beautiful, dark priestess woman with the crown of Isis, but there was a big Assyrian lion curled up from behind her and was gobbling up the sun disk in her crown.

Hhmmmmm..... interesting.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Very symbolic stuff for you, my friend:

I saw a tiger, blending into his leafy surroundings. But as I looked closer it was really a woman, and the tiger was a headdress. As I kept looking the stripes morphed from tiger to zebra. Sometimes the predator, sometimes the prey.

I saw a samurai/wizard/warrior guy. Hands outstretched, holding a sword pointing downward. Very stoic. But behind him stood the shrouded Death, holding a skull. A grim reminder of its constant presence.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Cool Ill let this sink in.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

What is the deal with fish/fishing today? You're my second one!:

I saw a giant, floating skull. But there was a figure sitting on the forehead, fishing. Reeling in a catch.

I saw a fish. Separate from the first vision. Just swimming along, doing his fishy thing.

I saw a large ogre-like worker guy with a pick axe over his shoulder and rocks around him. Just sitting there. There was a much smaller woman desperately tugging at him. HE WOULD NOT BUDGE.

This was interesting- most of what I see is very cartoony, but this was very vivid and realistic: I saw a very attractive older lady. She had short, dark hair. She was wearing a white, sleeveless dress. She was sitting on a train or bus, and just staring ahead.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zona

I saw a jackrabbit, then beside it some type of bird (I looked and looked but couldn't tell what kind) with branches and grass and brush surrounding them. When I 'zoomed out' they were all making up the pattern of the lower wing of a giant butterfly. You are very in tune/appreciative of the beauty of nature?

I saw a very large, very intricate Indian/Native American warrior. Huge muscles, huge war bonnet, war paint...the works. He was standing very stoic, completely still. He had either his shield with him/or an elder...hard to tell it kept shifting.
Here's the weird part: there was a much smaller figure in front of him trying to do something. He had is arms outstretched toward the Indian brave. Like he was casting a spell? Like there were cables attached to the brave's chest and he was trying to pull him down? IDK

I heard the word "Amplify"

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

I got you in today!

My light has sucked, it's been overcast and too cold to do it on my front porch like I usually do. I typed up my whole crazy process, so read through that. And I highly recommend 'Mental Radio'. It's written very scientifically/matter of fact not kooky new age crapolla. Lol! Feel free to PM me with any questions/comments. Everything I got is from tons of research and trial and error so I am happy to help others cut those corners!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hello ladyvalkyrie

I just found your thread today! I find the entire process very interesting and thought perhaps when you have the time and if you want to, you'd try me.

Perhaps a suggestion? Maybe keep a running tab on the hits/misses on your initial post. I look forward to seeing more of your posts!

Thank-you

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Well i'm kinda odd maybe, i live the simple life.
Generally i like to lighten my house with candles, the old sphere.
I have no tv nor nightmares.
I would not know what the lobster means so i'll skip that for now.

The young girl can only be the girl i had in mind yesterday, she indeed has long dark blond hair, she is not a child anymore but a young lady and 25 years old who lives together with her boyfriend now.
The general notion i have is that everything goes well for them, except for a demanding job which puts a lot of pressure on her.
This brings me to your earlier reply, like everyone else, they have to make their own decisions, we should not interfere with that.
That is why i'm reluctant to visit them, i would not have wanted someone to tell me what is best for me to do

Now for the weird part.
In a way i can relate to that, it has its roots in my youth, a sudden clarity with a tremendous energy that transformed everything.
From then on life has changed, it is as if one is in a neutral position and seeing how everything unfolds without feeling the need to try to influence or change it.
It is as it is, please do not confuse this with indifference, it is not like that.
There have been more than enough people that i gave an helping hand, some showed their gratitude, others made abuse of it.
That is just how it goes, those who abused it, have closed the door for them self, no hard feelings, but also no understanding for their situation.
The horse might be a symbol for the powerful force which reacts to everything that happens in our society.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Page 9er here.. Patiently waiting, and reading this thread. So interesting!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: grandmakdw

Le sigh. I wasn't too confident with that one. And I already warned others I don't have such great luck with specific objects/places.

I'm rather pleased with the system I have going looking for symbols relevant to people's lives. But just to be a good sport I will keep trying with requests like yours and eyesopenmouthshut. Who knows, maybe the practice will help me get BETTER with stuff like that.

That's ok. Just give it a rest and try again in a few days.
The landmark is quite prominent with a lot of energy around it.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join