It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Fiction Remote Writing! Pretty funny!

It looks like it will be a while before I get to you, I'm still working through page 2. Hopefully I can knock a few more out tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

OM effin G! A bunch of nerds acting out 300 in the park!!! I almost fell out of my chair when I read that one!

I'm glad to hear your vehicle is still in one piece! But the time frame is 24 hours so be extra careful tomorrow. And I heard 'road conditions' so if your weather isn't bad then look out for gnarly pot holes!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Sorry I am not sure if I got skipped or not...
I believe on pg#3....thank you so much this is a very
interesting thread!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: ATF1886

OM effin G! A bunch of nerds acting out 300 in the park!!! I almost fell out of my chair when I read that one!

I'm glad to hear your vehicle is still in one piece! But the time frame is 24 hours so be extra careful tomorrow. And I heard 'road conditions' so if your weather isn't bad then look out for gnarly pot holes!

Ill keep you posted πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Hang in there buddy! I still have 6 left to do from page 2. It takes at least an hour to do 4 regular ones and 1 specific object/place.

I am keeping notes, so I am careful not to skip anyone.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

No personal heart problems.

But... Just found out last night that my grandmother is having really bad heart issues....

Monkeys battling - my children fighting?

No tuxedo surfer in my life at the moment?

If consequence ends up being that I didn't call my grandmother to talk to her tonight and it was the last chance, I will be devastated. Spot on though with the the heart thing.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I'm willing. Please do me.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Well, nothing to report yet....

I will keep this and see if something comes up that relates.
Yes, I do have a daughter and a niece and they are very wise....

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
No worries I'm cool mate!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
First post that caught my eye since I just joined tonight . Very interesting ! If you ever get to me I'm game and intrigued !

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
I would really like to figure out what the bird/butterfly hovering in front of a woman's profile/face means. So aboutface and Alundra, wait your 24 hours and be sure and give me some thoughts on that. Thanks.

OK, I waited and thought about it, but aside from the fact that my TV room is messy at the moment and an unkind person might say I live in squalor, the only thing I can think of is that from 16-24 hours after you wrote your response I had a tab open on my laptop concerning two really cute squirrels playing in the snow.

I know someone whose a nut about dragonflies, but I haven't seen her in almost ten years. I've no clue about the woman or the butterflies at all.
edit on 24-2-2015 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Yeello!

Do me!!

I'll check in tomorrow

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

you didn't for get about me did you??? I really want a demo.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Thanks for coming back with that. Unfortunately it IS so vague. And if I misinterpret, even a little bit, it throws the whole thing off.

Example: for lwinder I saw an old timey photo of a guy and I knew I recognized him. At first I thought it might be PT Barnum, but I checked and knew that wasn't right. I finally figured out that it was Thomas Edison. So luckily I got the right name because lwinder lives right next to the Thomas Edison Inn. If I had said 'PT Barnum' it would have meant nothing.

An that, my friends, is why I need the practice.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'll let you do me too. In a strictly target practice sort of way.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hi LV,

Do me please.

Waiting patiently as I know you have loads to do.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Alright folks, bad news, again today I am having some serious anxiety so I haven't done any. Hopefully in a couple of hours I can calm down enough to try some. Sorry for the inconvenience.

* There's complete BS about me on the internet and it's been there for the past 4 years. I've tried flooding the internet with neutral to positive stuff, but the BS remains firmly in place. I finally got in touch with a lawyer today who was kind enough to listen to the whole story and actually give me some advice. Apparently THEIR free speech is more important than MY piece of mind so there's absolutely nothing I can do. I am going to have to legally change my name. What really kills me is the fact that the worst of it is on sites that apparently aren't even active anymore, so I can't even contact moderators to take down the offensive stuff...yet it still shows up on searches. Anyone know how to get in touch with Anonymous? I could use some bitchin' hack skills right about now.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Checking in i found a customer i love so dearly and we got to talkin about life and so on and we got to signs and she was a Taurus from there heading home fog is so bad it looks like its raining and then there was a car fire on i75 on the exit before i get off thanks for your rv vision your on point MAAM

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Getting in here fairly late, but I'm patient.

Health, safety, longevity, whatever you see..

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
hi I'm kind of at my wits end about something you may be to help me with I can give you some basic background if you wish but know enough about remote viewing that the less you know the better
r

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join