It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schizophrenia or electronic harrasment?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
All signs of a fascistic style social manipulation and murder program.

Typical hyperbole for this type of thread.

If they wanted you dead they would have put a bullet in your head and if they wanted something done, they would find the person who is willing to do it, instead of using technology that you have a chance to "overcome".

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
As a person who worked extensively with schizo-affective clients, I would advise you to not participate in threads like this. As you've probably been told by your doctor, and it seems you all ready know, hearing these voices is part how your schizophrenia is manifesting itself. You're only playing into the delusion if you continue. Speaking with the people in these forums is not the same as speaking with other people dealing with schizophrenia, who understand the nature of the delusions and the voices. Avoiding doctors and diagnoses is a symptom of schizophrenia as well. There is nothing in your recording, it's only the schizophrenia manifesting itself. You have nothing to be scared of.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

You didnt even watch the video with the voice saying my name, i check the views daily.
And again, i know its technology, im not gullible or stupid.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

All signs of a fascistic style social manipulation and murder program.

Typical hyperbole for this type of thread.

If they wanted you dead they would have put a bullet in your head and if they wanted something done, they would find the person who is willing to do it, instead of using technology that you have a chance to "overcome".
over three times theyve hit me with energy that was like getting hit with a taser. My whole body was electrocuted

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
these vids have been seen by friends and family who have told me they hear a voice, some could hear my name, others heard an unintelligable voice.

listen a few times and then tell me what you hear. i know there is a voice saying my name because if it were just my brain, then brains are like CD's and play sounds like one..which isnt true. so here you go pharmeceutical investors telling me to see a quack.

"which ryan" is said at the beginning is a take of that, the end of the trailing vid is where its said.

a youtube DNA healing video playing through Headphones, the right headphone was arched towards the front of my head and cell phone was placed near that and my ear when it captured thos robotic sounding male voice saying "ryan".

edit on 18-2-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: add pics

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

over three times theyve hit me with energy that was like getting hit with a taser. My whole body was electrocuted

Why would they do that? I never get a good answer to this question.

Also all this is from your POV. That is my point, you are the only witness.

these vids have been seen by friends and family who have told me they hear a voice, some could hear my name, others heard an unintelligable voice.

If some heard an intelligable voice then it means that may or may not be your name. That isn't proof.
edit on 18-2-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Why would they do that? I never get a good answer to this question.

Also all this is from your POV. That is my point, you are the only witness.

If some heard an intelligable voice then it means that may or may not be your name. That isn't proof.

ok witnesses...
friend from a group home in 2011 had a dream, he said he heard loudly a female voice saying my full name over and over, he woke up and punched the wall because he was freaked out.

while in group home the sound effects of spinning vortex mettalic sounds were greatly amplified to me, i thought of a brainwave sound sinewave effect, two women in the house heard it, they said it sounded loud, i had computer speakers that were small and not that loud. it was a mansion. we were all on the same floor.

another voice hearer, also said she heard voices discussing me as she was trying to sleep.

in 2013-2014 i was at a different group home, another voice hearer and I were going to the garage to smoke a cig, we both heard a female voice from his stomach, sounded like a small speaker call out my name. He confirmed hearing it too.

i was in my dads kitchen making coffee when I heard from the floor a click, and then a female voice degrading me, my dad immediately from another room said "who's here"?...another witness

I was at perkins and my dad and i heard a female voice desperate saying "help me" we both looked at eachother and asked eachother if we heard it.

i went to a art show where photographs of paintings for sale were hanging on 4 different panels, 100s of them hanging, a female voice guided me instantly to the right panel and area. my dad was amazed.

at a friends house, nighttime, blinds closed, 3 of us saw a blueish green color flash several times.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Interesting anecdotes but they are not proof either. Just so you don't think I'm just being difficult, I have had strange things happen, I don't try to convince anyone that I have proof because I don't.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well if u want proof, I'd suggest going to schizophrenia forums, read the similarities that are like a program and less like hallucination, same with electronic harassment. Both elements are different, but part of the same things.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

I guess we have different ideas about what constitutes proof.

I can't even get a logical argument about why electronic and other forms of harassment would be wasted on people, when harassing them gives nothing in return.
edit on 18-2-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Here's a mind stump for you - why do sadists enjoy hurting people?

Answer : They get off on it. No other reason.

Pretty cut and dried.

edit on 2/19/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Sorry, but no, that doesn't explain it.

We are not talking about individuals but a concerted effort and, when government is involved, at least a minimal ROI.

edit on 19-2-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Sorry, but no, that doesn't explain it.

We are not talking about individuals but a concerted effort and, when government is involved, at least a minimal ROI.

I agree with GE. Ive spent the last 2 years figuring this problem out. I went from hearing the voices claim to be government trying to get me to do something stupid, to the devil, to A.I. to the devil and demons, to hearing voices claim to be programs, to a program telling me to sacrifice myself to Satan.
And I've found it IS fascist because I've had two African american roomates who heard commands to suicide.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I agree with GE. Ive spent the last 2 years figuring this problem out. I went from hearing the voices claim to be government trying to get me to do something stupid, to the devil, to A.I. to the devil and demons, to hearing voices claim to be programs, to a program telling me to sacrifice myself to Satan.

I don't think you've figured anything out. You just went from blaming one group to another.

I don't see how any of that coincides with what GE said or how it answers the question that I made.

And I've found it IS fascist because I've had two African american roomates who heard commands to suicide.

I'm not sure why you keep using the word fascist or why you think hearing commands would make it so. Seems to me you still have a choice.

edit on 19-2-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I'm not going to respond to you, I feel your just trying to manipulate me and my viewpoint. I provided huge amounts of evidence yet you still attempt to disqualify it all and return me to the start of the same circular argument, namely that of "I'm I'll, delusional, and hallucinating" which is patently false.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I'm not going to respond to you, I feel your just trying to manipulate me and my viewpoint. I provided huge amounts of evidence yet you still attempt to disqualify it all and return me to the start of the same circular argument, namely that of "I'm I'll, delusional, and hallucinating" which is patently false.

This poster irritating you is trying to help you.

You are sick. Nobody else sees your name in the Clouds.

Frankly, you are not that important.

Now listen to me. Get your butt straight to the Doctor. You quit taking your Meds.

Go now, you are the type that snaps. Quit being you own Doctor, you are no good at it.
edit on 19-2-2015 by whyamIhere because: CIA Mind Contro

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm sure that these sounds and things are very real to the people experiencing them. Our reality at-large begins inside our heads. Our thoughts create our perception, and perception is our reality.

The thing is, short-circuits in brain chemistry can excite or depress certain areas of the brain, reliably creating auditory or even visual stimuli. Exposure to chemicals or genetic predisposition could be one explanation of this.

I personally find it hard to believe that random people across the spectrum are being targeted. A program doing this would be very costly to maintain and the selection criteria would be fairly rigid. A program to harass people would have to include some sort of purpose, with a common denominator among the targeted people.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

This poster irritating you is trying to help you.

You are sick. Nobody else sees your name in the Clouds.

Frankly, you are not that important.

Now listen to me. Get your butt straight to the Doctor. You quit taking your Meds.

Go now, you are the type that snaps. Quit being you own Doctor, you are no good at it.

im sick huh, noone sees my name in the clouds..well you must be blind??
not important? i know, there are many that arent important who hear voices in there heads.
get to the doctor?? i have been, you know what they did?? they put me on latuda and risperdal together, the doctor told me it would have no side effects..2 weeks out of that hospital my neck started severely twitching, i now have dystonia, my neck cannot look left and is permanently looking right.

I snap?? no i dont, i logicly respond to people in a calm manner, i always have. your deliberately attempting to diminish me because you fear what i present in some fashion..watch i bet youll attempt to put the blame on me in your response and develop another false assumption and accusation.??

and no i havent quit my meds and i dont self medicate.
I would try to explain how it works, but you would just diminish that so i wont..

as far as the clouds..it clearly says RIAN, my name is RYAN ..the first is the celtic spelling

edit on 19-2-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Not a problem if you do not respond, the fact remains that you have not answered my questions.

The one using a circular argument is you, because you already know what you want the answer to be, you just need proof that the premis is possible for your conclusions to be valid.

I am not manipulating your viewpoint. I'm expressing mine, mainly that your evidence isn't proof.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I'd like to clarify that I have no cause to believe this is part of a Government operation.

I'd bet dimes to dollars it's untoward civilian hobbyists.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join