It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schizophrenia or electronic harrasment?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

originally posted by: daskakik

Watch all my vids

I don't hear anything in those vids that sounds like proof.

OK??
Did u see my many EVP vids?
The male voice says my first name
Also the signal that peaks at the subliminal frequency 15500
Then my Celtic name in clouds over my house.?
I'm not trying to reach, but I'm EVIDENCING the things I can, I'm NOT sick, I'm being intelligently attacked, and its the psychotic public creating frustrating annoying stigmas that keep us from knowing the reality the torchured face.

I've experienced an onslaught on things, including voices at times in the past.

Thing for me is that "my" hallucinations were experienced by those around me many times...ie multiple witnesses.

We experienced some very #ing strange things, including highly symbolic messages hidden in the craziest places, accurately predicting the future on several occasions, human potential via mind, Aliens, Synchronicity and Carl Jung's theory about the after life. These played major parts in many of these experiences.

Long story short, there is more to this whole thing, absolutely. Those that think that "this" is it, are laughable. Will we discover or uncover some very amazing things in this century. YES.

As for what you're experiencing, I hope for you a calming of it and peace regarding it all. What General Eye's said about certain plants is true, but so is what you said sani, about cognitive discipline.

edit on 17-2-2015 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hmm ! www.youtube.com...

You never know !!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

OK??
I'm not trying to reach, but I'm EVIDENCING the things I can, I'm NOT sick, I'm being intelligently attacked, and its the psychotic public creating frustrating annoying stigmas that keep us from knowing the reality the torchured face.

Sorry, but I don't hear anything that convinces me that there are names or even words in those vids.

You caught one bit of a wave that peaks at 15.5kHz. That isn't proof. If your being bombarded, like you claim, then you should be able to produce hours upon hours of 15.5kHz waves.

Celtic name in the clouds? Seems like you are going out of your way to find things.
edit on 17-2-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I actually have a large file of snapshots of the waveform spanning weeks. Listen to the evps it says "Ryan". My Celtic name is " rian".

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Main problems associated with trying to prove these types of phenomenon:

I.) Even the most sophisticated consumer grade technology available out there is unable to reproduce or capture the subtle manifestations of the human mind. It's like trying to pick a grain of sand out of a shoreline with a bulldozer. Even though tech is wonderful, it doesn't operate on the same levels as the human mind. I've seen kids running cameras the whole time they're tripping out in the woods trying to obtain a record of their "visuals" but when all is said and done it's just a bunch of trees on film at the end of it all.

II.) When it comes to the types of Electronic Harassment I've experienced, the broadcasts either last in pulses too short and random in duration to always have a device on hand to record, or else they are such powerful emissions that I can barely move because the pain and influx of information and sensory experience makes trying to do anything other than just lay down and dissociate impossible.

III.) The very nature of some of the Voice to Skull technology is that unless you have very expensive medical grade equipment hooked up to your head 24-7 there is absolutely no way to obtain any solid data that the brain is being stimulated in an unusual manner.

And, just as a cautionary warning - it's easy to go further down the proverbial Rabbit Hole trying to prove these types of things to other people. It's easy to fixate on and lose oneself in trying to analyze and capture evidence, thus compounding the symptoms of harassment. Sometimes the puzzle box is missing a piece or two. Try not to go insane figuring out where the pieces went. Occam's Razor applies here. Maybe the missing pieces just got lost somewhere in the packing process.

I'm not telling anyone here what they should or shouldn't do....if you find peace in trying to solve the puzzle, have at it....but if it starts causing you undue stress and anxiety, it's probably best to find a different hobby to keep the mind healthy.

I only say this because I have been there...been to places I never want to visit again...and just wish to help ease the suffering that others are going through when it comes to this type of thing. The subconscious can be a dangerous place if we go too deep into the primal mindscape. Sometimes it's better to just take a nature walk and block these types of things out as best as possible. Maybe start a journal or draw/ paint pictures telling your story. Write a book. Make a video.

SanitizedInfo - you are not "crazy"....you're a human being experiencing another level and trying to make sense of it....that's entirely sane and completely rational.

We're dealing with mental states that can generate levels of sensory experience that some people don't know (or need to know) exist. Don't let anyone bully you into thinking otherwise. Take things easy and focus on what makes you happy an fulfilled as a person.

Whatever path you wish to take, I wish you always a Safe Journey.

If I can ever be of assistance, I'm a stones throw away. My U2U is always open.

edit on 2/17/15 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edits, formatting

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo
Ok. I don't hear Ryan. Even if I was to accept that it says something similar, I still don't think that it is proof.

The name is pretty simple and it seems you are out there looking hard so it isn't a surprise that you found something.

I'm not sure but I think that you should be able to pitch shift that large file so that it is in the audible range and see if there is anything in it and not just interference from a CFL or a monitor or something.

edit on 17-2-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Thanks GE for that. I know those "die-hard" skeptics will never change. I'm searching for ways to block the voices totally. I believe.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Strange question:

Have to ever tried communicating with them mentally? Like, thinking a sentence in your head in the direction they're coming from and pushing a thought like "Please stop bothering me. It's not appreciated."

I know this sounds kinda nutty, but once I started "commenting back" to some voices, they backed off a little bit. Granted, it took years of trial and error dealing with all the various "personalities" and I ran the ladder from polite back offs to more rude statements I won't repeat here....but it seemed to work for some reason.

Also, that music playlist I mentioned before? It was based on the premise that if I could hear them in my head, maybe they could hear what my skull was broadcasting too. I loaded that playlist up with everything I could find that made me feel good and also a few things that were so random and humorous that it kept me laughing the whole time I was thinking "maybe those jerks are getting real tired of these bad puns over and over on full volume".

I still listen to my playlist whenever I leave the house for a walk....if I experience something mentally unpleasant, I crank the volume until it subsides. Sonic weaponry works both ways, and this method is cheap and easy and hey...who doesn't like music while getting exercise?

I rarely experience anything negative from the usual sources these day since I kept to that routine.

Hope this suggestion helps.

edit on 2/17/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Unfortunately it is possible both that you are being stacked by government black ops electronically

And that you are schizo

I suggest calling to God for protection, unless you are wealthy to move to another country there isn't much you can do

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You're not being attacked by Government black ops or CIA or anything like that. You need to find a doctor that you like and build a relationship with them and help him/her better understand your condition so they can help other people like you. Whether it is schizophrenia or electromagnetic/RF sensitivity that's up to the doctor to diagnose.

One thing I know for sure is you aren't being attacked by the government.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MontukKraken
Just an FYI for those who think I'm schizo.
By definition, yes. The perspective I take is that it is a technology, it responds with seemingly autonomous controls. And can simulate almost any deception. When I hear "official" sounding responses. That is when I am certain I'm being manipulated technologicly. The "machine" would try to cause me harm. I deny it the satisfaction and work to block my biology from its interfaces.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

This topic will go around and around in circles with people always turning up with great interest in making it seem that people who think they are targeted seem crazy. The only thing that will change that is hard evidence. A very little known whistle blower account from a spook Carl Clark interviewed by Armin Gross in the German press, does give a lot of insight into the state of corruption of the intelligence world that gives pretty hard evidence that a lot of covert targeting is going on.Carl Clark Interview

edit on 17-2-2015 by Jed Stuart because: link didn't go in properly

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jed Stuart

Two things that I can't halp but point out in that interview:

Armin Gross: What type of individuals were you instructed to target?

Carl Clark: People who were politically relevant. Likewise, people who opposed or acted against the interests of large companies such as the pharmaceuticals. Some belonged to criminal gangs, but there were two or three targets that had nothing on them at all as far as I could make out.

and

Armin Gross: How many individuals did you have under surveillance in total?

Carl Clark: In the 80s it was five or six, in the 90s seven, and from 2000 to 2003, there were three. You can appreciate from the low number of targets how intensive the targeting was.

I always ask what the agency doing the targetting is getting in return for putting the resources into harrassing someone. Here Clark points out that most of the people he was ordered to target were of some importance, and only 2 or 3 didn't have something that "he could make out".

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Hate to admit it seeing as I know full well of the social stigma that comes with having the "Schizo" diagnosis....but nonetheless I'd still advise checking in with your local mental health center. Don't be intimidated by labels.

I've been in my current treatment center for ten years now and through working with trained therapists and a competent psychiatrist has done wonders. Seriously. I haven't had to go into inpatient for over six years now and my voices and the various types of harassment have subsided dramatically.

It doesn't hurt to have trained professionals on your side.

Just relax, breathe, and explain to them what you're hearing. They're there to help. Please believe me on this. It sometimes takes a bit of trial and error to find the right combination of therapist and doctor, but when you do find them....they can offer very constructive advice on how to work towards a life free of such traumatic experiences.

A word of caution - being a patient requires a lot of work on your part.

Daily management of your symptoms and maintaining everything from healthy eating, refraining from disturbing music, imagery or movies that might fuel the fires of your harassment scenarios, proper exercise and finding social activities you feel comfortable in are all part of the road to recovery.

There are no "magic pills"...there are only medications that help dampen the effects to where you can work on other factors in order to achieve your personal peace.

Therapy is not a one-shot deal. It requires dedication to keeping appointments and working in tandem with your therapist and his or her suggestions. It's not an overnight solution by any means, but it is a valuable first step in the road to recovery.

Once your back on your feet and free of the voices you can work on deciphering how and where they come from.

One step at a time....day by day. It eventually becomes second nature.

Once again, I wish you all the peace and presence of mind you so rightly deserve.

edit on 2/17/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting clarity

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Watch all my vids

I don't hear anything in those vids that sounds like proof.

OK??

Posting things like this isn't going to help you convince anyone you're not suffering from mental illness. Go talk to a doctor. If what you say is correct, and you're not suffering from any sort of illness, then you'll walk out of the doctors' office with the certainty that you're healthy. What's the harm in that?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I'll make this plain to understand, I am being treated, a neuraleptic helped a lot. But I want to make clear that the voices I'm hearing can interact both in and out of my mind and can communicate telepathicly. Over time I realized that RF as well as other things are being used to cause the voices. Please stop telling me I'm sick or to go see a quack. I'm suffering from a neck injury from mixing antipsychotics .

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I feel for you! If you have been a drug-user, you could have altered your brain to make you more susceptible to intrusive-telepathy:

news.yahoo.com...
PSYCHOSIS FIVE TIMES MORE LIKELY FOR CANNABIS USERS

On the other hand, the CIA has been dabbling in synthetic-telepathy and electronic-terrorism for decades:

geeldon.wordpress.com...
TOP SECRET GOVERNMENT HARASSMENT PROGRAMS

There are also environmental factors no one has quite nailed down yet. People living around too many entertainment satellite dishes, or too close to wind-farms, report everything from headaches to dizziness. And Seniors especially are having problems:

www.livescience.com...
FATAL ELDERLY FALLS ARE UP OVER 150%

So I have no easy answers for you. Seek medical help for your worst symptoms, and maybe hire an electronic company to come in and sweep your house/apartment for accidental or intentional malware.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Having the privilege of being present for threads like this one are what will keep me coming back to ATS even when Joe is running the servers.

Thanks to all that are participating.

Thank you.

edit on 18-2-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

All signs of a fascistic style social manipulation and murder program. Using mind control technologies. Were all saying it together, those that know. We will overcome.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

www.globalresearch.ca... in/8263
NEW INSTRUMENTS OF SURVEILLANCE AND SOCIAL CONTROL: WIRELESS TECHNOLOGIES WHICH TARGET THE NEURONAL FUNCTIONING OF THE BRAIN

www.strangemag.com...
BRAVE NEW WORLD OF MIND-CONTROL
This article proves that you may be a TI (Targeted Individual). Check the references at the bottom for hot-links to articles.

nanobrainimplant.com...
DISTURBING WEAPONS NOW BEING USED ON THE MASSES

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join