It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schizophrenia or electronic harrasment?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Yes let's build metal hats to block RF sounds very informative. Deny ignorance and or embrace it, same thing who's counting..

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Eliminate the improbable and you're left with the reality. But that went right over your head apparently.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Yes let's build metal hats to block RF sounds very informative. Deny ignorance and or embrace it, same thing who's counting..
I use hot water and salt glasses near windows, and wind copper wire around rubber placed near scented candles, helps a little. Tin foil sucks.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Apparently belief and mental illness went over your head.

Applying logic gives credence to the parasite for the parasite is firmly within that which gives logic; and or the brain.

So logically applying logic gives no definitive answer because the logic maker, is illogical.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

My old room mate used to see things and hear voices while he was in bed. Turned out it was caused by the high EMF coming from the old electrical panel in the wall directly above his headboard.

But I guess he was crazy also! After all that's the logical explanation.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

My old room mate used to see things and hear voices while he was in bed. Turned out it was caused by the high EMF coming from the old electrical panel in the wall directly above his headboard.

But I guess he was crazy also! After all that's the logical explanation.
i resent calling anyone crazy, the brain is a complex organism. But hearing sounds that are amplified means there is either a natural or unnatural amplification source which gets triggered somehow.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

I suffer from depression sanitizedinfo so I know how chemical imbalances can affect the brain. I honestly feel for you and wish there was more I can do to help you. Mental illness isn't a joke and neither is what you are experiencing. I really do hope you find out what is causing this traumatic experience and wish you the best.

You mentioned that there is times and places where the sounds are blocked out. Would you mind elaborating on that.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Lakes and certain hilly areas

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

It seems to stop in the tranquil peaceful places. Places that are away from congestion and power lines anything that might emit RF/EMF. You may be hypersensitive to electromagnetic fields and RF signals. if you can manage it you might want to consider moving as far away from those as possible and see if you can find someone to test you for such sensitivity.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

There is no good reason why anyone these days should suffer with debilitating hallucinations.

Are you on medication for this, and are you taking it?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

There is no medication available that is guaranteed to end or even reduce voices.

Anti-psychotics are used primarily to alleviate other symptoms of psychotic problems that come with the voices;

Such as paranoia, anger, depression (thoughts of self harm), and even to build up lost appetites during bouts of psychosis.

Been on 4 different anti-psychotics... Voices have never left me.
edit on 16-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Agreed.

I've been on every major anti-psychotic for the past twenty years...both newer and older versions. Psychotic breaks and inpatient stays are less frequent so that's been a blessing.

I still hear voices and have minor visual hallucinations.

Medications can assist with the episodic breaks from reality but do nothing to combat the mental noise and some associated features.

edit on 2/16/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hey Sanitizedinfo: It's great you found anywhere it stops for you. Even if you can't move, a little respite somewhere is a miraculous thing.

Charlie is giving a lot of good advice, imho. Not to feed the paranoia, but it is a real thing: Has anyone looked into the "medical" chips they can implant these days, for monitoring, apparently, as well as diagnosing, giving meds, and no telling what else.

My point being, it is possible to dose you with brain chemical altering drugs without your knowledge, even, which could cause schizophrenic symptomology, in an otherwise apparently "healthy" person. Now, I'm sure we can all agree that most who have been diagnosed wish to believe something other than that we are mentally ill, right? So, we can agree that a part of this discussion is always about looking for that elusive other reason. But the problem is, it turns out that there may very well be a lot of other reasons, that preclude and even nullify the idea of mental illness on an individual, case by case basis, of course.

Along the lines of GE's advice, as well, which I think is exceptionally good as usual for GE's advice, Blasphemus Buddha, while we were chatting elsewhere, linked me to this tonight, and it's absolutely wonderful:

Regardless of anything, I hope you find peace, Sanitizedinfo. And I know precisely what you are going through, so I both empathize and sympathize, on every possible level, no matter what is causing it. But more than anything, what I've learned has helped me the most, is don't give this thing too much of your energy trying to get rid of it, figure it out or even deal with it. In other words, maybe it's best to use your energy ignoring it, as much as possible. Listen to music and turn these lemons to lemonade….
tetra50
edit on 16-2-2015 by tetra50 because: fixing utube

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

It's such a difficult thing to experience...

Because each individual has a different experience even with the same "illness"...

Some hear 1 specific voice, some hear a few, personally I hear thousands.

I had to use a calculator to work out my daily average.

So much so that the voice I'm hearing now won't be the voice I'm hearing by the time I finish responding.

Even if I could find someone with a similar frequency...
The chances are, what the voices are saying to each of us would be completely different anyways.

If two people are layed up in hospital each with a broken leg... They will find many things to discuss.

I've met people who hear voices on the Ward and they couldn't be any more different than I am.
No common ground in affliction.

Even the way we perceive it to be will be different.

Case in point the OP believes machinery...
I personally think it's supernatural...

Medication is pretty useless for voices...
Maybe because they're not the work of the brain & cannot be suppressed.

However I am greatful for medication when it comes to keeping my anger level down.

Swings and roundabouts I guess.

I just realised that was a diatribe... My apologies!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

It's interesting you say that none of us want to admit we are ill...

I'm sure some are, I've met a few at least...

But your point is a good one, because no matter how healthy the person actually is...

Once in the system of discussing it with doctors, the denial of being "ill" is just attributed to a delusional state of mind.

That's the main thing that pisses me of with this subject...

The people with the "illness" aka experience of what it actually does but seems impossible to convey, so we have to dumb it down...

Once dumbed down the inexperienced doctors diagnosis is always going to trump the truth...

To me... That's truthfully crazy!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Hey Charlie:
Well, yes, absolutely. And you and I have begun to discuss the many ironies which leave the person who is suffering in a wasteland where nothing works, really, to get rid of the problem. And so we learn, somehow, to adjust…..to embrace it, whatever it is, not give it too much attention, and simply have faith that one day, it will subside.

What you've outlined there drives me crazy, as well, and certainly what I was alluding to in my post. And what you had to say to GE, I find, IF it was a diatribe, was qutie wise, as well.

Two things I'd like to say further about the OP's post: One is that I shall return, hopefully, with a video from another doctor of anthropology about how in one time frame, a man/woman hearing voices is schizoaffective; while in another time frame, that same man/woman hearing voices is a shaman, healer, seer. The man/woman being diagnosed at all is a sign they are out of order in time, simply.

He also discusses in the video lecture, how a modern day person with diagnosed OCD (Obssessive Compulsive Disorder) could easily be a Jewish Rabbi blessing the food and/or a Jewish butcher preparing a lamb sacrifice to be Kosher….

The point here is that the Talmud even warms about the rituals of the church, and that they must be performed while reading the Talmud and observing the principal behind the ritual. The reason for this is because the performance of rituals simply for the sake of the ritual (which is very OCD, if you think about it] becomes a way to spread the mental illness using the church as a path to accomplish such, rather than to contain the mental illness and heal it. It is a very interesting lecture and brings up many, cogent points.

All of this segues easily into what Charlie nods to about the OP's perception this is a "machinery," spread illness, while I would describe it as technologically induced, or that this problem is paranormal and/or supernatural at its root cause.

The point I'd like to make about the individual getting caught up in looking for exterior cause, or whether it is a paranormal/supernatural issue of possession and/or haunting, or whether it is technologically induced, all the way to doctors trying to determine which medications to try……however this is perceived and "treated," if the right issues aren't discovered and dealt with, what happens? The individual lives/exists in this fashion, the problem ongoing, continuing…..

This is the horrible tragedy of it: one will be left this way to "live" the rest of one's life out.
Knowing a disease's etiology…how it behaves, what causes it, is also knowing how to make it happen. I think it's been known for quite some time, how to heal and give cancer. Same with AIDS. Same with cirrohsis. It seems the world, as we know it, is a giant laboratory where "lifestyle choices" and the patient who made them is becoming the primary causality for any disease or malfunction, and help is given or withheld, based on many factors, including what I bring attention to in this sentence, and we are the white research rats. "Sin" is identified, manufactured and presented. Your indulgence, your family history, your breeding and pedigree, social Darwinistic principles are applied, and your indulgence adds up to whatever help will manifest in your life, dependent upon those factors I meniton, and others, as well.
tetra

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Has anyone tried to gather data on people claiming to experience electronic attacks, and find commonalities between them? Is there something about these people that makes them targets?

I say this because the people claiming to be under attack or targeted seem quite random. One would think if there was some kind of program out there targeting people, they would be doing it to specific people for specific reasons.

Are any of these people ex-government employees? Ex military? Do any of these people have classified or top secret knowledge? Are these people all of unusually high intelligence?

I've met several people who hear voices, and usually the voices stop when they get put on the correct medication/dosage. Sadly, these people usually think that once the voices have gone they can stop the medication.

One theory I've been toying around with is that perhaps people that hear things are tuning into something our brains normally are shielded against. Right now because of radio waves and wifi the entire internet is flowing through your skull. Some of us may be more sensitive to this than others, and these people's brains can't "tune out" of it. I can honestly understand if these people felt targeted, but perhaps it's not that?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Here we go….I am linking the video from Dr. Robert Sapolsky, whom I said earlier was a doctor of anthropology, but OL, my friend who linked me to this video a while back, corrected me that Dr. Sapolsky is a psychiatrist, in fact, which makes his lecture, perhaps, even more on topic for our discussion, hosted by Santizedinfo. This particular video is very interesting if you have the time, and beyond that, the Dr. has a whole series of lectures on utube.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
Hello Mystic:
From my experience, you are entirely correct that the grouping of targets seems very random. I certainly haven't attempted to apply statistical type analysis to this issue, but would love to either be funded to gather and collate such info, and interview people, or see someone do it.
Doesn't matter, I think it needs doing, obviously. I am positive some such point in all those questions you've asked will bare itself as a commonality. Maybe more than one, and this would make an amazing study.

And yes, the wifi point is a very good one. The atmosphere we live in now is entirely saturated with such energy.
And it only makes sense that some people would be sensitive to it. Also, I very much think it would be found, if such a study were conducted, that it is a little bit of everything you mentionned in those questions, as some people who are ex military or government employees likely do become targeted, for various reasons, and this is a nullification of them and their information.

It may be, and again, i think, is likely, even, that this happens in the private sector, as well, as there is such a thing known as "industrial and/or corporate" espionage. We know this technology, to visit this torture upon someone actually exists in "non-lethal weaponry" status and category. It would not have been studied, a categorical term of weaponry assigned to it, and weaponized, to begin with, if it wasn't used on people. We also know, for a fact, it was used on "enemy forces" in the Iraqi war…..

Another quite obvious example of it is Mr. Paul Bennewitz, which anyone can search information on that situation. Mr. Bennewitz worked closely in his private business with the military before his "break down." Iterestingly, after all he went through, that after his demise, his sons still work closely with the military…

Just in my personal observation and without keeping track on paper or anything, most who talk about this issue and seem to suffer from it, have also in their background a UFO experience, many of them black triangle sightings, specifically. I find this interesting, as well.

Anytime someone carries the knowledge of something other people either wish to have or to silence, or both, a situation exists where this would be a tactic of battle.
tetra
edit on 17-2-2015 by tetra50 because: added info

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Sensory overload perhaps?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join