It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schizophrenia or electronic harrasment?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Odd, since statistics show the opposite. White males have higher suicide rates and crime rates are higher for african-american males.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes you are right on that, big pharma is messing with millions but C.I.A. studies show psycotronics works even better when the target is medicated. They go hand in hand, and Americans will take anything there doctor gives them.Dont get me wrong I am NOT ANTI-GOVERMENT or anti American, I am against experimenting on humans like when I was 5 years old dioxin was sprayed on us 2800 people in times beach MO wiping the town OFF THE MAP, they even burned the soil I played in.We kids used to follow the spray trucks for fun.I traced the dioxin to the DEPT OF THE ARMY production facility and believe it was done on purpose to see what it would do to us stupid human Ginnie pigs.You can find the catastrophe on Wikipedia.
edit on 19-3-2015 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: supergravity

I'm against experimenting on humans as well, I just don't believe every claim is legit.

For example, you say Times Beach, MO was a test site for dioxins. I've found info that dioxins where tested on inmates in Holmesburg Prison between 1951 and 1974.

Why would they need to test again? The info for Times Beach that I have seen was that someone made a deal to haul waste for a pharmacutical company and this was the contaminant in the Times Beach case.

So, human experiments or just illegal dumping? I honestly believe that the latter is probably the truth.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
wondering if the molecular makeup of pyrithione zinc helps break the resonance ability of the voices. And points to a fungus like thing.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The COVER story on my home town times beach mo is that it was an accident.I have inside info that reveals the truth.
Fact 1;Russel bliss the guy that spayed it with his trucks said he did not know it was toxic waste.....I spoke to someone close to him and he revealed that he knew exactly what he was spraying.
Fact 2;The scientist responsible for filling his trucks (many many times over 2 years) FORGOT to tell him it was toxic waste.My lawyer in the class action lawsuit said there is no way that scientist KNEW which valves to open and each procedure to follow to fill the trucks tanks but forgot what was in them .....that is a LIE he knew exactly what he was doing.We should always question the cover story on any subject and look for ourselves for any and all facts.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

I do believe that there could be a complex mix of substance's that may shield the brain from outside tinkering but I have not found them yet,remember the brain has no firewall , that is the problem.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: supergravity
We should always question the cover story on any subject and look for ourselves for any and all facts.

We both question the cover story, I don't think it was an accident either, but we seem to think that there are different motives.
edit on 20-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
ive had great success using pyritione zinc shampoo baths, washing my walls and appliances with it. the molecule is like this NOS-zinc-SON. i think it stops the majority of resonances and blocks the mystery talkers from seeing me.
edit on 22-3-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

So you're sure it's not just ur imagination? I guess schizophrenia confuses me. Like, why can't you just make it stop or switch to something else? I mean, whenever I'm daydreaming (which, I know is not the same thing but) i can let my mind go to some pretty far out places but it's just in my imagination so it doesn't suck me in or anything like what you're talking about. I guess what I'm trying to ask is could you describe for me how it's different than just like getting to into your daydream? Is it that your reality gets interfered with by your daydream and you can't differentiate between the two?

Anyway, I'm an only child so I had to entertain myself a lot as a kid, so I would use my imagination a lot. I also have some anxiety/ocd so sometimes I have unwanted intrusive thoughts or random "oh no what if___?!?!" lol and I tend to overanalyze which can be fun (not) lol.

I just really hope you get better because this must really suck for you. If it is demons messing with you (which honestly I can't rule out, having had my own experiences with said entities) then ignore them. Or talk over them! Man, I'd be so p.o'ed if I had things messing with me all of the time like that. It would annoy the living heck out of me. So props for not letting your illness define you. God bless you guys and again I really really hope you get better!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

its terror in the mind. I hear what to me is loud physical sound that vibrated in and through my brain and ears. And the thing talking/yelling is to me a computer like thing imitating a lifeform able to read my mind, and others minds as well as any life form around me, even inanimate objects were brought to life, i would open a door and hear "what am I"? in a slow deep voice. Ive heard other languages i dont even understand. Ive been helped, and torchured by an array of different responses to me. It like having your headphones on, and the music will insult you by overlapping voices.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
an idea i just thought of for voice hearers that suffer from it. It will cost money but might work.

1 get thin sheets of plastic or plexiglass

2 get: plant food with nitrogen, zinc pyrithion shampoo, coal tar soap, charcoal

3 layer these on each sheet of glass or plastic, and hot glue around the edges.
so 1 layer nitrogen, another layer shampoo, and last layer coal tar soap mixed with powdered charcoal

and walk around your room or house and guage the reaction the voices have from what direction, hang or place it there.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Here are some of the hallmarks of Schizophrenia Dr. Fuller E. Torrey outlines in his book, Surviving Schizophrenia: A Family Manuel. Read through it and compare you symptoms to these. Voice to Skull torturers use protocols that prohibit them from saying anything that will give their identity away. They're real people, so they make mistakes speaking, get their facts wrong, screw up their grammar, use different diction than the victim etc. It would be very difficult to pretend to be a schizophrenic voice for very long. Long term victims of electronic harassment/torture know for sure they're not mentally ill because of the protocols. Here's the link - app.box.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join