It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schizophrenia or electronic harrasment?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

All I can report in my particular case is the electronic harassment began soon after I was formally admitted to the Mental Health System and began drawing disability. Up until that point it was all just mental voices and delusional states. Once I was vetted into the System, I began to experience what I would call "external agencies" at play.

They varied in nature, but the worst of which were very loud frequencies filling my head in the middle of the night. The pain was excruciating and almost unbearable. One night about 2am I wandered outside to see if I could find any type of source for these signals and associated commanding voices, and there was a long sleek older model black car with dark tinted windows parked outside the front of our residence. The only noticeable thing about the vehicle was a very prominent red LED inside the vehicle on the lower part of the dash.

I heard a very calm and commanding voice tell me to "get in" and I promptly told them where they could go in no uncertain terms. There was no way in hell I was interested in jumping in a strange vehicle under those circumstances.

I know that sounds completely bat-crazy, but I swear on my oath and honor it is solid observed fact.

To this day, I thank the stars above I was raised in a military family, because the training and caution they gave me as a young child probably saved me from god only knows what that night. I'd hate to speculate where I might have ended up had I jumped in that car. It was neither the first nor last time my childhood training saved my butt. Curiousity is natural but abject stupidity combined with it can be a deadly combination.

(FTR: This is but one example of attempted abduction scenarios I've been through over the years.)

To claim I merely "hallucinated" something that damned solid would be a complete misunderstanding on the nature of hallucinations.

edit on 2/17/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor clarifications, additions

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'm a long-serving RMN and I've found, as a general rule of thumb, that antipsychotics are an effective treatment for the majority of schizophrenia-sufferers - especially the newer 'atypical' ones.

Of course some people are drug-resistant, but the great majority appear to derive some benefit.

If it's any comfort, schizophrenia improves over time; most sufferers seem to recover from the positive symptoms spontaneously eventually.

Like a lot of illnesses, I guess.

They run a course then disappear as mysteriously as they started.

No one knows why.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

The key here is to work out their agenda, are they experiments, testing receptive subjects for collective programming? Are you being "targeted" because you pose a threat, or are these voices just a product of the subconsciousness?

Personally, in my quest, I am on the forefront of a major breakthrough - basically, these voices are programmed yes, and they act upon most citizens whom actually do hear them however do not talk about them. Only when you talk about them are you directed to psychiatrists whom will diagnose you on the spot, but if you keep quiet then you will start to open doors and realise that these "programs" have been proliferated all around the Earth and have been with us for a long time, and that many engage and interact with these programs inside their minds, keeping it to themselves.

Hard to believe, but it is the answer that I have found.
edit on 17-2-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I don't want to sound harsh, so I'll try not to
These threads get to me, it's not at all your fault though. It's others with no sense who chip in. Dangerously.

You have experienced auditory and possibly visual hallucinations due to a period of psychosis or schizophrenia. There are no mind robots or mind control attacks from afar. There really just aren't.

You will either believe this now or later. Either way in the future there will always be doubt in your mind that the experiences were not real as they are so believable and have a huge impact. But they were never real.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hey buddy, you gotta do what I do when I start hearing stuff like that:
Remember IT AINT REAL. There is noone there talking to you, so therefore its imaginary.
I hear whispering at times. Yes it catches me offguard for a few minutes then I realize its in my head and it goes away.
I kinda make it like a game, try to hear what they are actually saying, then it goes away LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: MystikMushroom

All I can report in my particular case is the electronic harassment began soon after I was formally admitted to the Mental Health System and began drawing disability. Up until that point it was all just mental voices and delusional states. Once I was vetted into the System, I began to experience what I would call "external agencies" at play.

They varied in nature, but the worst of which were very loud frequencies filling my head in the middle of the night. The pain was excruciating and almost unbearable. One night about 2am I wandered outside to see if I could find any type of source for these signals and associated commanding voices, and there was a long sleek older model black car with dark tinted windows parked outside the front of our residence. The only noticeable thing about the vehicle was a very prominent red LED inside the vehicle on the lower part of the dash.

I heard a very calm and commanding voice tell me to "get in" and I promptly told them where they could go in no uncertain terms. There was no way in hell I was interested in jumping in a strange vehicle under those circumstances.

I know that sounds completely bat-crazy, but I swear on my oath and honor it is solid observed fact.

To this day, I thank the stars above I was raised in a military family, because the training and caution they gave me as a young child probably saved me from god only knows what that night. I'd hate to speculate where I might have ended up had I jumped in that car. It was neither the first nor last time my childhood training saved my butt. Curiousity is natural but abject stupidity combined with it can be a deadly combination.

(FTR: This is but one example of attempted abduction scenarios I've been through over the years.)

To claim I merely "hallucinated" something that damned solid would be a complete misunderstanding on the nature of hallucinations.

There really wasn't anything weird about your experience, you walked outside and saw a car. That blinking red led is an alarm indicator that most cars have, it's simply to indicate that the car is locked and the alarm is engaged, so you never would have been able to get in if you wanted.

My sister in law is schizophrenic and despite her being sure of it, the guy she drove off the road wasn't really with the CIA.

These are paranoid delusions and these "voices" are you. You all are fuelling your own suffering by entertaining such delusions. You need to seek professionals, not random weirdos on a conspiracy site.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

Me too. You can force disconnections to reduce the volume and incedence of attacks.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

ALL Go watch my other videos on the channel the video I posted is on. I have proof its electronic hatrrassment

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Dystopium

First of all, I'd like to say that your reading skills in regards to my case are appalling. I have been seeing psychiatrists, psychologists and therapists for over twenty years. Bi-weekly check-ins I might add. If you could read linearly, you would have been clued into that fact. But no - jump and debunk. Classic age old response to the unexplained. Yawn.

And secondly, I don't experience "paranoia" when it comes to the government or it's agencies. I experienced no sensation of fear during that episode involving the car. Extreme caution, but no fear. I was responding more a known variable where I wasn't up for the ride.

I still deal with reactive impulses to certain types of stimulus - one of which is data dumping online when it comes to some of the _____ I've dealt with over the course of those twenty years. No harm done. It's a conspiracy site. We're allowed to talk about "conspiracy things" here unless you still are having a hard time with fine print and the god damned obvious.

I'd also appreciate it if you didn't address my posts as if I were some sort of blithering idiot.

That being said, I apologize for sharing irrelevant information to this thread. What I go through and it's varied manifestations have no bearing on anything dealing with the phenomena or any questions posed by other members.

Oh look. Medications. They taste so much like M&M's.
Pour the Kool-Aid boys! It's another interoffice party!

All that aside I'm very sorry to hear you sister is dealing with a more sinister manifestation of this illness. I hope she finds relief from her manifestations and sufferings soon.

Peace.

edit on 2/17/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor additions, formatting, clarification

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES
I also heard a male voice keep telling me a car would be here in 15 minutes years ago. I've found huge relationships between voice hearers as if there is a relationship in preprogrammed attack options.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I've heard voices promising me everything from money to cars if I would go to this location or do something specified. Most of what "they" asked me to do would have involved destruction of valued personal property or theft, and I'm not inclined to either of these avenues. I have shown up at a few "meeting places" when these types of manifestations first surfaced, and no one ever showed up. I'm firmly convinced the "voices" are just playing with us in this regard.

I suspect it's an attempt to see how obedient we are to non-verbal command systems.

Long story short, don't give them too much of your time...they never make good on their promises and I suspect they do little more than make a little check mark on their paperwork showing we responded actively to the stimulus.

Edit to Add:

Maybe I've been lucky. Worse case scenario if it is some sort of Electronic Harassment with a human operator behind it, following through with such instructions might potentially lead to everything from becoming a missing person to extremely unpleasant police involvement. Once again, it doesn't hurt to write these "commands" you hear down, but I would strongly advise not to act on them. There is simply too much potential for abuse when it comes to outside organizations low enough to use such technologies in the first place.

edit on 2/17/15 by GENERAL EYES because: ETA

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

For a time I broke through the attack voices and started hearing what I described as A.I.s
They would warn me while smoking weed in the woods if someone was coming. Once a benevolent female voice led me to my dads painting photo on a wall at a showing/sale of hundreds of pictures within a minute.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I hope this doesn't sound too square, but certain recreational and therapeutic pyschoactives and stimulants can make the voices more aggressive. If you are still actively using those types of compounds, it may explain much of the mental communications you are experiencing.

If you can, try not smoking or ingesting anything for five months and see if the voices calm down a bit. I've met many people who report all such mental communications go away entirely when they no longer participate in those types of substances.

If you don't mind me asking - did you begin hearing voices before or after beginning use of said plant?

edit on 2/17/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor grammar edit

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

After...15 years. I no longer do that, I've found that you can program yourself. With voices, you can use concentration and visualized intent to stop them.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Force of will and a focused mind are indeed the most powerful tools we are given.

I hope I didn't come off as pro or con on the issue of voluntarily chemical/drug use - to each their own I guess - it's just that a lot of time certain compounds can mimic the symptoms of Schizophrenia when in reality, it's just the effect of the substance. Long term use can alter the brain a bit, and drug use can sometimes lead to psychosis down the road depending on several factors.

I have long suspected Schizophrenia (in it's pure state) is the result of naturally occurring psychoactive chemicals in the brain being produced either in excess over a long period of time, or else in sudden "quick batches" that manifest as psychotic breaks when the conscious mind cannot process the influx of sensory stimulus.

The Electronic Harassment and Voice to Skull technologies are probably just a modern incarnation of what the Original Hippies referred to as "The Man Trying to Bring Us Down with Bad Vibes". This is, of course, pure speculation as I have no formal firsthand evidence to prove my assumptions and initial impressions regarding this type of technology or theoretical application and use.

Whatever the case, don't let the bastards get you down.

edit on 2/17/15 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edits, formatting

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
OP... Go to the Doctor Bro !!!

Don't get your advice on a website.

You're Sick. They can help you.

GO NOW !

I hope you get better quickly.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

GO NOW !

HEY Bro!
Read my posts!
Watch all my vids
Thanks bro!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

originally posted by: whyamIhere

GO NOW !

HEY Bro!
Read my posts!
Watch all my vids
Thanks bro!

Read enough to know you believe you have voices in your head.

That's not normal....Best of Luck.

I'm not trying to insult you, just show a doctor this OP.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Watch all my vids

I don't hear anything in those vids that sounds like proof.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Watch all my vids

I don't hear anything in those vids that sounds like proof.

OK??
Did u see my many EVP vids?
The male voice says my first name
Also the signal that peaks at the subliminal frequency 15500
Then my Celtic name in clouds over my house.?
I'm not trying to reach, but I'm EVIDENCING the things I can, I'm NOT sick, I'm being intelligently attacked, and its the psychotic public creating frustrating annoying stigmas that keep us from knowing the reality the torchured face.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join