It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schizophrenia or electronic harrasment?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

I did experience a scenario that would terrify anyone not psychologicly prepared.

Yeah, sooo....spill the beans.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jed Stuart
Yes, I was aware that saying that would be a bit of a worry. In my understanding Angels are not our friends or protectors in some absolute sense. They watch over us and make sure we get what we deserve in this life.

Seems like they are head and shoulders above the attackers. Honestly it sounds like the attackers might be working for them.

That sort of experience is not proof, except to myself. It is an ever present threat to me but obviously not you.

From your description it would seem that it is a concern for anyone living on this planet.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

was attacked a bit ago my fridge has never been this loud or grindy. my phone ran out of memory, just after that the sound instanly cut out, seconds later started again, 30 seconds later abruptly stopped. i mixed the sounds at different times of the recording, this sound would be in my head a year ago before i figured out how to reduce them in my head.

and about the previous attack relating to my first post video, i heard vortexes, demons, time anomalies, crazy overlapping yelling from highway noises, one window in my old place showed a nuke cloud frozen in time and a day later a flying saucer flew into the scene and froze, hours later that image dissapeared, went walking to get away from the evil torchure, was up for 5 days not much food, got lost, ended up in hospital.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think what many schizo sufferers are looking for is not an outright dismissal of their claims but lightweight acknowledgement and maybe some humouring. I mean, sure, it's possible governments are out there zapping people to test new technologies or to gain information about foreign governments or to outdo a criminal rival. But what're the odds of that versus other things? A real psychiatrist should be willing to humour you a bit, let you talk about what you think is going on. Maybe talk you through the logic of it. If there's even a grain of truth to it, you need to know how to distinguish between fact and fiction. Science is a heavyweight competitor, it's not something to do lightly. And what if you can't? Well if you can't know what's fact or fiction then it's just your intuition talking and our intuition can be wrong. Really, a central question should be asked: Do you KNOW, no shadow of a doubt, without any hesitation, that you're being tampered with by some super secret governmental or criminal entity, and can you the kind of facts which will pass scientific scrutiny? If no then you need to start entertaining the possibility it's your own mind producing these phenomena. If you patient, and myself godwilling, we can sit through this, humour ourselves if need be, and explain how that might be the case.

What I know about schizophrenia is it's somehow the breakdown in the information hierarchy of the mind. At the top you have executive functions where we make our primary decisions and at the bottom you have incoming raw information, some of it garbled and erroneous. Because there's a breakdown in communication between the higher levels and the lower levels, people with schizophrenia or even those who're schizoafective, can sometimes experience levels of reality which're confusing to them and they're unable to make good top-level decisions about it. One of the things which sometimes bubbles up in my thoughts is the idea schizophrenia is like having a dream when you're fully alert and awake, yet not being able to stop it. That'd be terrifying, especially if you started believing it was real!

My aim isn't to come in here with a truckload of wheelchairs for all the schizo "patients". Hey, I've sometimes wondered too maybe our government or international criminal organizations might pursue something crazy like this, it can't be totally unheard of because crime happens, but then again, I also desire to balance that thought with other ones, like learning about what the latest researchers think schizophrenia is.

I'm not saying this link is the conclusive answer, but I'll leave it out there, as I've got multitudes of links in my favorites in every category and some from years ago - I don't have a religious faith in any of them:
www.livescience.com - Study: Schizophrenia's Hallucinated Voices Drown Out Real Ones...

(I wager there's a mental disorder listed for people who have more than X favorites. What makes me laugh is I'm positively serious.)
edit on 23-2-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

when i read replies placating my experience as just a hallucination deserving a nod by anyone who doesnt experience sounds others cant hear. I want to explain something factual.

"ALL SOUND NEEDS VIBRATION"

When it started for me, the sounds resonated in my brain, as if my entire hearing cortex was the speaker.
I thought the sound was a form of energy, such as heat or microwaves. Years later i eventually pushed the sounds out of my brain using a personal technique. for the last two years the sounds randomly were still loud, but more in the ear drum rather than vibrating my brain itself.

In class for professional audio, my teacher taught us to follow the signal. So for the voices in my head i expirememnted. I eventually used a simple tv remote up to my head. The voices skipped..why? because its a RF signal being used to program something in my head/body. If these voices were just hallucinations, the remote should have no effect.

the way they wire us to hear the voices, is full connection to eyes, ears and pineal gland, through the brain, and around the head and body, giving the mystery attackers full control over the victim.

I believe they use bio-attractive materials that disguise themselves, and can use/affect electronics, machines to add to the attacks severity.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Oh my. First of all let me tell you how very sorry I am for all the torture and nightmares and defamation you are going through. I know exactly what it feels like when nobody believes you just because your story is out of the ordinary.

With that being said, I am afraid I don't have much to add, except the urge to tell you: It is happening for a reason. And you will find out soon as the rest of us will.

I don't know if my personal model of explanations would be of any help to you. I guess not and it would be regarded as to shizos reassuring themselfes in their illness...
Just feel huged, I feel with you. And don't panic, it will be all good one day.
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopMondayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
I eventually used a simple tv remote up to my head. The voices skipped..why? because its a RF signal being used to program something in my head/body. If these voices were just hallucinations, the remote should have no effect.

Unless that effect was also a hallucination.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
I eventually used a simple tv remote up to my head. The voices skipped..why? because its a RF signal being used to program something in my head/body. If these voices were just hallucinations, the remote should have no effect.

Unless that effect was also a hallucination.

to prove they also use external objects like refridgerators is a video im waiting to get from a friend who filmed use using torus neodymium magnets behind our ears next to the fridge, the fridge would make a scanning/chirping style noise as we both moved the magnets up and down behind our ears. again on camera, both of us heard it. he doesnt hear voices either.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I am an electronic engineer and have cured 17 people of the effects of the cell tower experiments that you are having. They use a biorelevant feedback loop to brain lock onto your brain waves, my invention contaminates this signal with a sound that is similar to fingernails on a chalk board.They have written me letters that I have saved there lives.If you send me a private mess and I will get it to you or any one for free.Research operation "CLEAN SWEEP" in 1997-1998 and the G.W.E.N. tower network. Electronic harassment can CAUSE mental disorders because they dissolve brain chemistry.They sync this signal with things around you like your fridge and this makes you think its the fridge causing the problem , then they move to other things in your life driving you mad.
edit on 23-2-2015 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2015 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: supergravity
Electronic harassment can CAUSE mental disorders because they dissolve brain chemistry.

Man, I hate it when that happens.

They sync this signal with things around you like your fridge and this makes you think its the fridge causing the problem, then they move to other things in your life driving you mad.

This must be to make sure, even after the brain chemistry is dissolved?

edit on 23-2-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: supergravity

What are you selling? Who are you selling it to? What are you advertising here?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Im not selling anything,just curing victims of an abusive high tech government that has no problem testing military style weapons on its people to perfect those systems to sell to other countries and enrich themselves.The 17 people I have cured is absolute proof this is going on no matter how naive you seem to be of the world you live in.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Make all the jokes you want, if your life was being destroyed as these people you might be more considerate , and yes the evidence shows external energy passing through the scull can change thought patterns(brain chemistry) .Now with a cell tower on every corner ,they can use constructive interference to affect one person but not the guy next to him.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Make all the jokes you want, if your life was being destroyed as these people you might be more considerate , and yes the evidence shows external energy passing through the scull can change thought patterns(brain chemistry) .Now with a cell tower on every corner ,they can use constructive interference to affect one person but not the guy next to him.

I guess that was intended for me. The evidence can show whatever it may but your choice of words are a red flag.

Also, I'm sure governments, both foreign and domestic would make more money using communication towers for communications. Your logic is off.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It is common knowledge about these biological effects of energy and brain function.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Your not thinking like an engineer, We are talking about MULTI-USE tower systems, yes communications but also other uses that we are not to know about......ever heard the word COVERT?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: supergravity

the sounds supergravity made the voices worse right as i started the first file. I have meditation techniques that silence the intrusions. It took 5-15 minutes to quiet them again..its quite torchurous to my sanity.

you want to know how it works. go study how sound gets to the brain from our ears. or vision as well.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It is common knowledge about these biological effects of energy and brain function.

First off, the effects stated in those images isn't voice to skull or anything like that.

Second, "dissolve brain chemistry" is a piss poor choice of words.

Just how much money do you think there is in making people hear voices?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You may have other issues going on but the 17 people I cured said they got relief after several days, it does not work in 2 minutes , you must knock out the biorelevant feedback loop by many hours of use.Since this is an automated system it does try to recover by getting louder at first, that does not mean the countermeasure dont work,you must have patients.

edit on 24-2-2015 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
They can make billions on a system to drive an advancing army crazy, this would totally disable any organized attack and many countries would use it instead of a funding a whole army.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join