It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My blood is boiling!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: ATF1886

I know how that is. The neighbor woman sounded like that. Lucky you didn't do it. You would have been arrested, most likely.

Yea pest guy woulda ended up in jail for beating sadistic old man..I could see it now that why I said in another post as much as I'd like to it would change nothing violence does not beget violence.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
You could also have a seperate rant asking why your witness testimony is not enough to defend a woman with one of the most severe mental disabilities on the Planet.

That's almost as disgusting as her being hit.

Almost.

Shameful all round!

This. It is T E R R I B L E how the elderly and those with cognitive impairments/special needs are treated in this country.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
You could also have a seperate rant asking why your witness testimony is not enough to defend a woman with one of the most severe mental disabilities on the Planet.

That's almost as disgusting as her being hit.

Almost.

Shameful all round!

It sucks because there was nothing I could do...

I suggest that you contact an organization that advocates for battered women. Also, contact Adult Protective Services.
edit on 16-2-2015 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
that sucks and it's bad that you had to deal with it. If you have time, I think calling an elder abuse hotline is definitely warranted. It may save her life.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

My heart and prayers go out to that woman; and to you...you did your best in that situation.

The man who is beating and abusing her...will get his...when he leaves this realm and passes into another...his eternal punishment will be fierce.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Update: i am calling the florida abuse hotline but was on hold for half an our and then got hung up on i am not giving up on this woman my company even cancelled this guys service my boss is infuriated at this abuse when i get more details i will keep you guys posted..

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ok so by the information i gave the woman it qualifies for further investigation they asked if the investigators needed to speak if i would mind and i said no so hopefully some action or justice will be taken...
edit on 17-2-2015 by ATF1886 because: grammer error

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

This dirt bag probably abuses that Women all the time, you just witnessed one of the daily beatings. Who knows what else that sick and twisted bully does to her. She probably then received a very serious beating in retaliation for having the Police called, so it sounds to me like she needs help very quickly. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Who knows how long the system is going to take to respond hopefully in time to save her life a reply to: SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Yeah, That jerk sounds like a good candidate for being thrown down Mel's hole, preferably tied up and head first. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I usally dont promote violence but this jackalope deserves a good thrashin...a reply to: SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I understand how you may have felt nervous in that situation, but calling the cops wasn't really a good idea. It could have ended pretty badly, with one or two violent deaths and maybe you in prison. There's a responsibility to take when living under such a brutal police State where cops are given the right to kill and jail whoever they want and can walk away with it.

So.... not that dealing with the situation on your own was an easy thing. But at least you were lucky enough so you don't have to think of what you could have done, from within a cell.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Dad why grandmother runs across the garden? whom grandmother whom and mother-in-law , give son more ammo ... Dad me grandmother has bitten - do not have to come close to the cage . but really what to do punch hand kick foot or brick the youtu.be... jaguar came from the west, all the sh!t in Russia comes from the west, all the good things from the east
edit on 17/2/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Me too as well ATF, but some monsters leave us no choice my friend. I mean, if he beat her once or twice, then yeah he doesn't deserve Mel's hole, just a jail cell. However, if he is repeatedly beating this poor defenseless soul, then we now have entered into the realm of natural law, and those are the natural laws of retribution.

Here are my thoughts on all of this. We have the responsibility as so called civilized beings, to protect the weaker. I personally back that assumption up myself. If not us, then who? So with that being said, Why do the powers that be allow any kind of website, who's intentions are to harm, exploit and profit off of monsters hurting children, to even exist at at all?

Anyway, just because we are on the subject, I want to say something to you, as well as to all of our ATS friends, and everyone abroad within cyber space who cares about this subject. People are abused in their daily lives every single day. We need to stop that abuse, and even if it takes a lot of time, we have to step up if we ever want to call ourselves a civilized people. ~$heopleNation.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Ok so by the information i gave the woman it qualifies for further investigation they asked if the investigators needed to speak if i would mind and i said no so hopefully some action or justice will be taken...

I suggest that you call the ADA. They're a very powerful agency and they do investigate. In this case, they would be investigating the police department's failure to protect this woman who has a disability. A call from them will likely get the police department to take action.
edit on 18-2-2015 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

You did a good thing. I hope someone helps quickly.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Honestly I felt like breaking the door down and stomp on his head but then what would that have changed or accomplish, what made it worse was that when she was screaming it wasn't the scream of an older woman it sounded like the scream of a young kid it made me want to go ape ****

If you had physically stood up for the woman YOU would have been charged, and still the abusive scumbag would walk.

EVERY single time in my life I went through the 'proper' channels for help- they have failed miserably. I even became a cop so that I could be the good guy and bust my a** to help the downtrodden. And what happened? The system continued to screw me to the point of disability. So here I am, can't even flip burgers and yet jack holes such as your aforementioned sheriff are roaming the streets, collecting their pay and eating do-nuts. Grrr....

F the police. F the system. Just do as much as you can do- you already called the police and it went nowhere, report it to adult protective services- and just tell yourself that you did as much as you can do and try to be satisfied with that. It's impossible to not be infuriated by the injustice, but try to let it go.

This is exactly why I am now in the middle of nowhere with MINIMAL contact with society.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
"BY LAW" (here in Texas anyway) there's zero tolerance when it comes to family violence and SOMEONE SHALL be arrested. Even if both of them say nothing happened, but there's a reliable witness/evidence saying something did.

If I had responded to this call I would have done my damnedest to get something out of the woman and I would have inspected her personally for bruising. I would have made the report to Adult Protective Services personally and transported the woman to them or to a trustworthy family member. I would have personally taken Johnny Scumbag to jail and I would have flipped through the law book and slapped every charge on him I could find. I would have filled out an Emergency Protective Order and personally stood before the judge and testified that this man is a danger and request a high bond. All this would have taken up my entire shift and put me into overtime, but I would have done it.

But I'm not on the streets anymore.

The lazy F**k that took this call was probably wanting to clear it so he could take his lunch break. Unfortunately he's going to be on the streets answering calls until he retires at 65, doing the absolute bare minimum.

* OP- go ahead an make the report to APS- but sadly don't expect much out of them either. One time a mother left her 4 year old in charge of 2 year old twins and a 9 month old baby while she went to work(?). When I took them to CPS I found out it wasn't even the first time she'd pulled this crap. She had them all back the next day.
Just do what you can do and try to be satisfied with that. You have no control over the incompetent f**ks that make up "The System".

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well i called the abuse hotline yesterday and an investigator is already there today she has called me twice but has yet to vall me so they are moving fast!!!as i grt more i will let yall know.a reply to: network dude

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So i called the investigator and she told me she saw them and that was all she could give me so at this point its safe to say i did the best i could.., hopefully i never witness another episode like this in my life cause the next time im goin sparta on someones arse!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join